Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
Aimees secret. I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
Aimees secret. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Aimees secret. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
Aimees secret. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
Aimees secret. I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
Aimees secret. I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
Aimees secret. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
Aimees secret. I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
Aimees secret. I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
Aimees secret. I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

Aimees secret.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

Aimees secret. Empty
PostSubject: Aimees secret.   Aimees secret. I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 12:12 am

I walk briskly down to Hogsmeade and look around me. Seeing no one around, I smile softly and head towards a little track leading out of hogsmeade into the mountain.

I hike for 2 hours until I come across the place I'd seen the week before in the courtyard at hogwarts.

I knew Apollo would not approve of this but it needed to be done.

I pull my wand out of my pocket. I look to the ground and I dig a deep hole. My the time I've finished sweat beads my head and back.

Inside the hole, I place a book. I'd already cast an anti rot and water repellant charm on it.

'Goodbye.' I whisper.

I slowly push the dirt back onto it and I stand up.

Some secrets had to be hidden. And what was contained in that book could never be common knowledge.

I sit about 5 feet away and stare down the mountain. The sun shines but up here it's cold. A strong wind is blowing. I smile. A fitting day to do this, I think to myself. The hope of the sun shining then being destroyed by the cold of the wind. Soon the same thing will wash over hogwarts. Then, the wizarding world itself.

I smile.

(NO ONE CAN COME HERE AND DIG THE BOOK UP APART FROM ME !!!!!!! NO ONE KNOWS THIS PLACES EXISTS APART FROM AMY WHO SAW ME LOOKING AT IT. DO NOT COME UP HERE. I WILL DELETE AALL COMMENTS)
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Aimees secret. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimees secret.   Aimees secret. I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 1:53 pm

She went to the only place no one could ever find her. It took her less time to reach it than before. She sat near the edge and looked out over the view. She looked at Hogwarts and starting thinking of everything. As darkness fell her eyes began to drop and she fell asleep.

(No one can post here as no one knows where this place is apart from Amy.)
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Aimees secret. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimees secret.   Aimees secret. I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 4:07 am

Aimee open her eyes sleepily. She felt the wind blowing past, She sat up and looked around. She shudderred as she remembered the day before. Why had it affected so? She wished she could know what was going on it. She didn't like things she didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Aimees secret. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimees secret.   Aimees secret. I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 4:16 am

Aimee stood up and sighed softly. I suppose it's time to head back, she thought grimly to herself. She started to walk, avoiding where she knew the book lay. It's for the best, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aimees secret. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimees secret.   Aimees secret. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aimees secret.
Page 1 of 1