Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The Alcove I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The Alcove I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The Alcove I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The Alcove I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The Alcove I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The Alcove I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The Alcove I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The Alcove I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The Alcove I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The Alcove I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The Alcove

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

The Alcove Empty
PostSubject: The Alcove   The Alcove I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 12:00 pm

I sat in the alcove, knees drawn up to my chest. As the flow of people walking past slowed, the noise dimmed and I could think clearly. I watched stragglers run to catch up with friends, calling names so familiar to them.

A group of first years spotted me and whispered. I glared at them until they walked on, I was curious about what they'd said though. A gaggle of fourth year girls passed by next, they were the giggling type. I was sure I'd seen them around in the common room before, mostly obsessing over love potions. I scrunched my nose up in disgust.

I began to enjoy the simplicity of simply watching the world pass by. Lives were so easy to judge, yet you knew underneath that there were a million secrets waiting to be discovered.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

Goodie Nuggets : 758

The Alcove Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alcove   The Alcove I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 12:17 pm

Ruin spotted Amelia and headed over towards her. When he reached her he gave her a charming smile and sat beside her. "Whatchya doing?" he asked, bringing his knees up and resting his hands on them.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

The Alcove Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alcove   The Alcove I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 12:19 pm

I smiled at him. "People watching. Some may call it being nosy but I just find it interesting. Not that I find out anything much." I looked out, watching Nearly Headless Nick float past.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

The Alcove Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alcove   The Alcove I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 12:28 pm

He nodded and watched as more people passed by them. "Well, honestly, it is kind of nosy." he said, a playful smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

The Alcove Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alcove   The Alcove I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 12:34 pm

I walk in and see Ruin. I smile softly and go over to him. I see he is with Amy and I smile at her to. 'Hey Ruin... You haven't seen my diary have you? The one I had with me in the student lounge? I think I've lost it.' I say, smiling sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

The Alcove Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alcove   The Alcove I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 12:36 pm

I shrugged. "I guess i'm nosy then. You're sat here with me so I guess that makes you nosy too." I smiled at him. "Or are you just being nosy about what i'm doing?"

I looked up at Aimee, I'd read it but she didn't need to know that. I reached into my bag. "Here, you left it in the courtyard earlier. I've been trying to find you to give it back."
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

The Alcove Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alcove   The Alcove I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 12:40 pm

Ruin lifted his eyes brows and smiled at the blond girl. "Hey beautiful," he said, another charming smile pulling at his lips. "Erm...no I guess I haven't."

He turned back to Amelia and lifted his shoulders in a shrug. "Maybe I am a little bit of both.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

The Alcove Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alcove   The Alcove I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 12:42 pm

"Well then, i'm being nosy. And talking to you" I smiled, watching a third year run past, being chased by Peeves.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

The Alcove Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alcove   The Alcove I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 12:44 pm

Ruin watched the third year as well and laughed lowly. "One thing Peeves is always good at is giving me a good laugh."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

The Alcove Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alcove   The Alcove I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 12:46 pm

"He certainly is" I laughed. Peeves was pelting the boy with rolls of parchment. "Though its not so fun when you're on the receiving end"
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

The Alcove Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alcove   The Alcove I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 12:47 pm

"You've just got to know how to get rid of him." he said, watching as the third year tripped and Peeves continued to pelt him. "Otherwise, this is pure entertainment."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

The Alcove Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alcove   The Alcove I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 12:49 pm

I did feel slightly sorry for the boy, he did look like an easy target. "Well I learned." I smiled at him. "You're a seventh year right?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

The Alcove Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alcove   The Alcove I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 12:51 pm

'Thank you.' I say smiling.

'I'll catch you later darling.' I say to Ruin, kissing his cheek. I turn and leave, watching as the 2nd year I'd pushed earlier saw me coming and moved out of my way. I smile. 'You see. You're learning.' I leave.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

The Alcove Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alcove   The Alcove I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 12:55 pm

Ruin watches Aimee leave and lets out another laugh as the second year jumps out of her way. "She is something else."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

The Alcove Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alcove   The Alcove I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 12:58 pm

I nodded "She certainly unique, but I do feel sorry for the kid. I always found the older years scary."
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

The Alcove Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alcove   The Alcove I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 1:03 pm

He chuckles, "Well what else are we here for?" he asks, lifting an eyebrow at her. "If we older years weren't here to intimidate some of the newbies and younger kids, there would be no standards."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

The Alcove Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alcove   The Alcove I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 1:05 pm

I shrugged. "Well i'm here to work, to get somewhere in life. And of course to be nosy!"
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

The Alcove Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alcove   The Alcove I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 1:10 pm

He nods. "Obviously. Look." he says suddenly pointing to Peeves as he tosses chalk at some first years. They scatter and cover their heads with their books. "See, entertaining."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

The Alcove Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alcove   The Alcove I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 1:18 pm

I laughed. "I have to say that is certainly entertaining." I let down my legs.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

The Alcove Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alcove   The Alcove I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 1:47 pm

I smiled and stood up. "As nice as this has been I have work to do. Being nosy takes up so much time!" I waved at him as I walked off down the corridors.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

The Alcove Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alcove   The Alcove I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 10:46 am

Amy sat in the alcove, returning to watching the world go by. Other peoples lives always seemed so simple compared to hers. A group of seventh years walked past, not even noticing the first year that skirted round to avoid being trampled.

She thought about everything while the world went by. She wished life could just be the way it was when she was a first year.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

The Alcove Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alcove   The Alcove I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 5:33 am

Amy ran in, pulling herself into the alcove and bringing her knees up to her chest. He'd chosen to come back, she had been the reason he died and he had come back. Old feelings resurfaced inside her of guilt and fear.
Back to top Go down
Emilia_B
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
Emilia_B

Goodie Nuggets : 548

The Alcove Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alcove   The Alcove I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 6:21 am

Emilia walked past and say Amy sitting in a little alcove, looking sad. She came and sat next to her, keeping her company

I may look inocent
But i have the mind of a devil
And a past full of horror
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

The Alcove Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alcove   The Alcove I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 6:25 am

Amy looked at her for a second, then returned to her position, thinking this was her punishment for what she had done.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

The Alcove Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alcove   The Alcove I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 6:39 am

She wiped her eyes, silently thanking the girl and walked off to try and find the ghost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Alcove Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alcove   The Alcove I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alcove
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Role Play :: Archives. :: February- May 1st archives. :: Old hogwarts posts..-
Jump to: