Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The Kitchens

Go down 
+7
Apollonius von Hohenheim
CarlyQuinn
Professor von Nettesheim
Coco Blake
Emilia_B
Elad_DAvigdor
RuinLafayette
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

Goodie Nuggets : 758

The Kitchens  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 2:33 am

First topic message reminder :

Ruin walked down the corridor towards the secret entrance to the kitchens. When he reached the familiar portrait, he tickled the pear and slipped into the warmth offered by constant activity in the busy room. He was greeted with the normal kindness that the house elves offer however he dismissed them and moved to sit by the roaring fire. He accepted an offered drink and a plate of sandwiches before he turned back to the fire and pulled out his potions book.

He began to read over the book, and started on an essay that he was assigned. Ruin occasionally asked for more to drink, concentrating solely on his essay.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

Goodie Nuggets : 1194

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 4:17 am

He walked into the kitchen and were very hungry because he had missed lunch
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

Goodie Nuggets : 1548

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 4:22 am

He sees Jonny and quickly untangles himself from Carly then steps away from her, accepting the glass of Pepsi from a house elf and casually starts sipping it before Jonny sees anything.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

Goodie Nuggets : 814

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 6:30 am

She nods at Eric and pushes him away farther with her foot. She takes a few sips of hot chocolate and waves Jonny over. "Hey Jonny! Why are you in here?"
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 7:12 am

"I'm hungry" he laughs "and I felt lonly and guessed I would see you two here" he grins and asks a house elf if he could get some bread to eat.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 7:14 am

''Well, you'll certainly get something here!'' He grins and drinks from his pepsi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 8:34 am

Larkin steps into the kitchens, her mind clearly set on getting something to eat. She spots the other two Ravenclaws and waves before noticing Johnny. The small girl recognizes him as the boy from the joke shop. "Johnny is it?" she asks, accepting a small sandwich from a house elf.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 10:32 am

She shrugs a bit then takes a few crackers from a house elf. "They're really nice... but I don't see how they are this nice and helpful," she says to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 10:59 am

After taking a plate of sandwiches from another elf, she pulls herself up onto one of the many counters. "Well...they like it. Most elves wouldn't know what to do if they didn't work for someone." She looks around and takes a bite from a sandwich. "Do you mind if I join you guys?"
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 12:04 pm

She smiles, "Nope, not at all. Anyway, I'm Carly Quinn." She takes another sip of hot chocolate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 12:34 pm

"Larkin Fetrow." she says, nodding towards the blonde girl. "I saw you playing Quidditch the other day. I would love to play against you sometime." she said, a smile playing at her lips.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 12:40 pm

She thinks for a moment, "Oh, you were that girl talking to Amy?" She hands the plate of crackers back to a house elf. "So what position do you play?" she smirks a little then adds, "I usually play chaser or seeker."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 12:43 pm

"Seeker and beater usually. But I'll play keeper if I have to." she says, taking another bite of her sandwich. "I'm no good at chaser."
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 5:11 pm

"who, what,when?!" he shouts after daydreaming a bit. "hello larkin" he sais and accepts the bread
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 8:55 pm

She laughs a little, " I can't play keeper and I only play beater when I have to." She takes the last few sips and hands it to a house elf.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 12:38 am

''Am I the only one not playing quidditch here?'' He grins and downs his Pepsi, then hands it to a house elf.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 3:14 am

"Yeah guess so" he laughs and eats up his bread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 5:44 am

Larkin chuckles and nods. "I guess. How do you not play Quidditch?" she asks, sliding her fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 6:24 am

She smiles, "I don't play for the team. It's really more of a just-play-with-friends thing for me." She turns and asks a house elf for some butterbeer as she hands it her hot chocolate, or what was left of it.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 7:08 am

''Well, I fly around on my broom occasionally of course, but not for a team no.'' He grins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 12:57 pm

Larkin gave them an exasperated look. "I can't wait till I can try out for a professional team." she kindly asked for a cup of water, thanking the elf that brought it to her.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 9:32 pm

She laughs, "So you can at least fly? You should really try Quidditch!" She smiles while watching the house elf bring Larkinn a glass of water. "Blisters, they'd probably jump off a cliff if you told them to," she mutters under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 12:50 am

''Mhmmm.... Maybe I will. And I don't think killing themselves is a part of their job description!'' He grins and chuckles a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 5:44 am

She looked up and gave Carly a scornful look. "They're helpful. I understand that they love working and helping people, but they do deserve some respect. You wouldn't have a made bed, fire, or food if it weren't for them." she said, shaking her head. "They're kind creatures. Nothing wrong with them enjoying some work."
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 5:56 am

"yeah, house elves is very kind to people" he sais and grins
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 6:36 am

She shrugs, "I didn't mean literally. Just they do a lot of stuff for us that we just don't really care about as much as everything else." She smiles at a house elf passing by with a stack of dishes. "They do a lot of work and it's just a little... Weird. I know I'm a pureblood, and I don't think I'm better than half-bloods, muggle borns, or anything, but it's just a tad awkward because I'm used to doing the housework, even if I don't make my bed or clean up much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens    The Kitchens  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kitchens
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Role Play :: Archives. :: February- May 1st archives. :: Old hogwarts posts..-
Jump to: