Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The Quidditch Field

Go down 
+7
Adelle Petrona
Aashli Roehr
CarlyQuinn
Amelia Sage Lawrence
SecretSnow's Ghost
Jonny Oliver
Eric_Sahaif
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

Goodie Nuggets : 1548

The Quidditch Field - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 2:33 am

First topic message reminder :

They walked into the empty quidditch arena. ''So Jonny, how does it look? Good enough?'' He grinned and waved with his hands at it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 11:08 am

"Hey Jonny" She shouted back up, closing the chest and sitting with her back against a goal post.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

Goodie Nuggets : 1194

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 11:09 am

"Want me to come down or call for Jack" he asked her
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 11:10 am

"No, it's ok" She smiled, "You enjoy your flying and we can talk when you've finished." She pulled out a book and began reading.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

Goodie Nuggets : 814

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 11:11 am

She flies up next to him and sighs, "Jonny, I'm sorry about earlier." She hits a bludger away from them and adds, "I didn't mean to be such a jerk..."
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 11:14 am

"neh, it's okay if you prefer Eric" he grinned "I just thought you liked me" he said and flied and catched the snitch.

OOC: got to go soon clock is 1.14am here Razz
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 11:16 am

Amy flicked through her book, glancing occasionally at the pages but not really reading.

Ooc: I'm sleeping soon too!
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 11:23 am

She flies a little faster to catch up with him, "That's the thing. I do like you. I like both of you." She shakes her head a little, "I wish things like this were easy to decide but no. I'm completely indecisive."

OOC: I'm so forever alone XD
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 6:17 pm

"yeah it is difficouldt, and things dont come as easy as they go" he smiled at her and looked into her green etes and disappeared for a moment and just smiled
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 10:36 pm

She smiles a little, "I know things like this are hard but," She looks over her options in her head then stops Jonny in midair and hugs him, "Thanks for understanding."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 12:33 am

Amy finished her book and sat, looking up at the sky. It was clear and cool. She watched the two of them flying around.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 8:23 am

She lets him go and twists around then giggles sarcastically, "I think I saw the snitch over there." She points to her left and drops down. She grips her broom and rockets up to the right. 'This better work,' she grits her teeth and straightens out directly above the snitch. She looks back at Jonny and grins, reaching out her hand as she dives for the snitch. She grabs the snitch blindly and pulls up just in time to not lead herself into a face full of dirt. "What do you know, it worked," she whispers to herself, slightly amused.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 8:28 am

"Nice catch" he shouted to her and smiled and standed up on his broom and took a backflip and landed in an onehand handstand on the broom and laughed "you are good"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 9:04 am

Larkin steps onto the field, her broom in hand when she sees the girl on the ground, snitch in hand. "Damn, did I miss all the fun?" she asks, a small frown on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 9:14 am

Amy smiled. "You should go on up and join them." She pointed up. "They're good fliers!"
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 9:54 am

She laughs a little, "I'm much better as a chaser though." She lets the snitch go looking down, noticing the girl. She conjures a quaffle and tosses it through a hoop. After dropping down to catch the quaffle she flies back up and twirls it in her fingers. "Can you play chaser?" (OoC: I was about to make her say "If your a seeker I must be the golden snitch" XD)
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 4:58 pm

Ooc: xD
"no Im not the best chaser" he laughed " but I can try" he grinned
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 9:46 pm

(OOC: ...this is just amazing XD im getting way too many pick up lines out of this.) She throws the quaffle at him then grins. "Have you ever heard of," she pauses for a moment and smirks, "dodgeball?"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 2:45 am

She watched them fly around, now regretting giving up her broom. She loved to play chaser and she could certainly have a good game with these two. She shook herself, she was letting them have some time.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 3:05 am

"Yes I have heard of dodgeball that's where I got my agility from" he smiled "Dodging all the balls is sometimes hard" he grinned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 5:03 am

Larkin moves and sits beside Amelia. "Hey." she says, watching the two. "Why aren't you playing?"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 5:43 am

"I was" She smiled weakly. "But they have a bit of a thing to sort out I think."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 5:44 am

She lifts an eyebrow and laughs. "What sort of thing?"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 5:45 am

"It seems both Eric and Jonny have feelings for Carly." She looked down at her book. "SO I was just reading"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 5:47 am

"But....isn't Eric dating you?" she asks, a frown on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

Goodie Nuggets : 1548

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 6:06 am

OoC: Here comes the sheetstorm....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quidditch Field
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next