Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The lake role play location.

Go down 
+16
Jonny Oliver
SecretSnow's Ghost
Headmistress Lexi
Eric_Sahaif
Steven Frostings
Coco Blake
Niisan
HadleyGoodstein
Adelle Petrona
Katie
Sareph's Ghost
Elad_DAvigdor
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Aimee_Lords
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

The lake role play location. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Feb 2012, 2:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

ROLE PLAY LOCATION THE LAKE!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 5:39 am

Apollonius took a cartoon of juice and a bean (Turkish delight this time. Was his luck changing?) and passed the box onto Amy. He thanked Elad with an inclination of his head.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 5:43 am

Amy took the box, smiling at him. "Thanks" She put her hand in, careful not to rip the box, and pulled out a dubious looking green bean. She put it in her mouth before she could have second thoughts. Spinach, disgusting. She pulled a face.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 5:45 am

'I think the bad ones are the funniest' said Elad, chuckling lightly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 5:47 am

"The funniest, maybe" She smiled, handing the box back too him. "But I wouldn't wish charcoal flavour on anyone."
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 5:48 am

Apollonius eyes Elad and Amy and wonders if they'll be going to the Valentine Ball together. Broaching the issue, he says simply 'So I hear they're going ahead with a Valentine Ball on Tuesday'.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 5:49 am

'Charcoal? Oh no, I suppose you're right... it might be a stretch to pass it off as smoked bacon' replied Elad, chuckling again. 'What was that, Apollo, Valentine Ball? I hadn't thought much of it. Are you going?'
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 5:52 am

"I did hear about that"
I smiled at the boy, I hadn't taken his as the type to be interested in balls. Well, first impression were important to me but my judgements could be wrong. I realised I didn't even know his name, had Elad called him Apollo?
"It should be fun at least, an excuse to dress up."
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 5:52 am

Apollonius nearly choked on his juice. 'I hadn't given it much thought' he said, stifling an urge to cough. 'What about you? There must be a nice young Ravenclaw you have your eye on?' It wasn't a smooth start, but he thought he'd linked it well.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 5:55 am

I noticed Apollo splutter and smiled slightly. He seemed uncomfortable around the subject of the ball, not something I'd expected.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 5:56 am

'Oh, where are my manners! I don't believed I've introduced the two of you to each other. Apollo, this is Amelia Lawrence, though she prefers to be known as Amy, and Amy this is Apollonius von Hohenheim. I don't think he prefers to be known as Apollo, but it's just something I've found myself calling him.' Elad's smile relayed a little self-consciousness for the first time. His faux pas may have embarrassed him a little.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 5:58 am

I smiled at Elad then turned to Apollonius. "Do you mind Apollo or would you prefer something else?"
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 5:58 am

'What about you, Apollo? Is there a nice Slytherin girl you have your eye on?' Elad had sensed something of a softer side in Apollonius and sought to bring it out.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:01 am

'Elad has made it abundantly clear that I shall be Apollo whether I like it or not. I think I probably do prefer Apollonius, though it can be a little cumbersome. Undoubtedly, Elad sees irony in naming me after the god of the sun' He says to Amy.

'A Slytherin girl? No. We need not look only in our own houses, of course. We might even consider it incumbent upon us to take students from other houses as our dates... as a sort of... inter-house bonding?' He said to Elad.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:03 am

Elad grinned sheepishly, floating the huge box of Every Flavour Beans over to Apollonius with his wand. 'Nu?'
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:05 am

"I'll call you Apollonius if that's what you prefer, it irritates me the number of people who call me Amelia" She pulled a face.

"And I think they are trying to encourage inter-house relationships, its a good idea" I smiles at the two of them. "I hate arguments and grudges."
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Goodie Nuggets : 399

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:06 am

Sareph walked down to the lake, hood on as always and transfiguration book under arm. He was thinking about the Valentines Ball and who he should ask when he spotted the little group. He saw Tired in there and thought ''Ah, why not?'' He walked over and sat down with them and said ''Hello Tired and people I've never met before. My name is Sareph Messer, I'm a third year.'' He then changed one of his nails into a claw and started scribbling random things in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:08 am

'I shall make sure to remember to call you Amy.' Said Apollonius, inclining his head. 'And I think you're right; it takes far too much effort to bear grudges. Even if I wanted to, I don't think I could be bothered with it.'

(OoC: Who is 'Tired'?)
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:09 am

Amy rolled her eyes at him. "Im not Tired, im Amy!" She glanced at his nail, finding it intriguing, then looked away at Apollonius to avoid staring. "He doesn't even call me Amelia, so thanks."
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:13 am

'Hello Sareph. How are you finding the third year? If you need any help, who better than two older Ravenclaws? I used to like to joke: Hogwarts has two libraries, the one with all the books and the one with all the bookworms' Said Elad, laughly merrily. 'Every Flavour Beans?'
Back to top Go down
Gryffindor 1st Year
Gryffindor 1st Year

Goodie Nuggets : 191

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:15 am

I walked up and caught a pumpkin juice as Elad threw it over to me. 'Thank you,' I said, beaming. 'How is everybody doing?'
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:19 am

I looked up a she walked down, the posh girl, I still didn't know her name.

Amy sighed and smiled at the girl, trying to block out her predjudices.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:19 am

'You said, Apollo, that we might take Valentine dates outside our own houses. I wonder, has your date just arrived?' Elad said, winking knowingly.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Goodie Nuggets : 399

Sareph changed his claw back into a nail, thinking Tired(Amy) found it disturbing. ''Fiiine,you're Amy!'' He rolled his eyes back at her. ''Oh, hello! Yes, beans would be nice! And I'm finding third year good, thanks! And I will ask if there's anything I need! And if you haven't noticed, all of you, I'm a metamorphmagus. If you have a problem with that, please tell me now!'' He looked at all of them with his striking purple eyes.

Last edited by Sareph on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gryffindor 1st Year
Gryffindor 1st Year

Goodie Nuggets : 191

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:21 am

I got a strange sense from that Ravenclaw girl. I don't think she liked me. Still, I can't be liked by everybody... Did Elad mean me, when he spoke to Apollonius? Omg, my cheeks are burning!
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:22 am

"No problem" She shrugged, smiling in his direction. "Beware of those beans, I got Spinach."

At least he wasn't calling me Tired any more, that was an improvement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lake role play location.
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next