Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The lake role play location.

Go down 
+12
RuinLafayette
Professor von Nettesheim
Sareph's Ghost
Tony Ryucha's ghost
Solei Goldsen
Harmony Blaze
Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh
Leeann Snape
Emilia_B
CarlyQuinn
Jonny Oliver
Amelia Sage Lawrence
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

The lake role play location. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 2:15 am

First topic message reminder :

"I've been better" She smiled.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

Goodie Nuggets : 357

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 8:52 am

Harmony laughed softly. "Sometimes I do to. But right now I'm not sure if my thinking is coming from my heart or head... How have you been Amy? I haven't seen you lately. I.. I missed you."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 8:56 am

"I haven't seen you around either" She smiled, "I've been wondering where you'd got to." She pulled her feet out of the water, it had become and unwelcome chill.

"I'm not bad, I don't really see why people have to irritate each other" She nodded back at the other two girls. "Unnecessary quarrels." She turned her head back. "How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 8:59 am

"A lot of things are unnecessary I think.. And I've been okay I guess." Harmony paused, letting the water lap at her feet and ankles. "I miss Serenity.."

She stopped, and changed the topic. "What are they argueing about?"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 9:04 am

Amy noticed the rapid change of topic and decided to avoid the subject. She preferred her private matters to stay private and she knew how she felt of the death of two of her friends.

"Lavinia was rather horrid to a Slytherin girl and Emilia didn't appreciate it. Being Gryffindors they immediately resort to fighting."
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 9:30 am

Harmony rolled her eyes. "Typical Gryffindors... Bravery oozing out of the lot of them."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 9:43 am

"If you call it bravery" Amy shrugged. She didn't care for people who couldn't sort out disputes with at least a slight attempt at using some intelligence.

Back to top Go down
Emilia_B
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
Emilia_B

Goodie Nuggets : 548

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 10:24 am

Ooc: Would just like to clarify that i didn't actaully fight. I just silenced her. There was no fighting involved.

She got up and gave a small nod in the direction of Amy as way of goodbye. Then she sprinted of into the forest

Hear the meaning within the word
Back to top Go down
Solei Goldsen
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Solei Goldsen

Goodie Nuggets : 262

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 2:37 pm

He walked down to the lake, keeping a safe distance from the water. He sat down by a rock and pulled down his hood, absorbing the energy.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 6:11 pm

Amy looked up as the hooded figure passed and turned her face away. The hood reminded her too much of her dead friend.

Ooc: I know, but she's fed up of nastyness! Smile
Back to top Go down
Solei Goldsen
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Solei Goldsen

Goodie Nuggets : 262

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 7:04 pm

He took off his long robes completely, leaving in him his uniform. He pulled up the sleeves and the legs, then spread out all four limbs to absorb as much sun as possible.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 3:13 am

Amy sat up, realising she had fallen asleep on the grass. Harmony had gone and the boy was still there. She shivered and stood up, collecting all her belongings and heading for the castle.
Back to top Go down
Tony Ryucha's ghost
Slytherin 2nd Year
Slytherin 2nd Year
Tony Ryucha's ghost

Goodie Nuggets : 47

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 4:29 am

He walked down to the lake and saw two ravenclaws. "Hello" he said to them both.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 4:58 am

Amy smiled as she passed, indicating she had somewhere to be. She walked through the doors.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Goodie Nuggets : 399

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 5:31 am

He flew through the gate and saw Amy going through it. He waved in his passing and said ''Hello Amy.'' And carried on.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 5:32 am

She looked up as he passed, a tear appearing in her eye and her mouth dropping open. She legged it inside.
Back to top Go down
Tony Ryucha's ghost
Slytherin 2nd Year
Slytherin 2nd Year
Tony Ryucha's ghost

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 6:32 am

he went down to the lake and saw the gryffindor boy "Hey! need somepractice?? try me!" he shouted to him and pulled out his wand "crucio!"
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

Goodie Nuggets : 1194

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 6:34 am

he pulled out his wand in the nick of time "Suffocatio Agua!" he casts his spell against him and noticed that the cruciatus curse fades away and the choking curse hits the 12 year old
Back to top Go down
Tony Ryucha's ghost
Slytherin 2nd Year
Slytherin 2nd Year
Tony Ryucha's ghost

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 6:36 am

he felt the water growing in his throat 'damnit' he thought as the water choked him slowly. he fell on the grass and died in pain of not being able to breath.
Now he was dead, he was lying on the grass and the water poured out of his mouth
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 6:37 am

"What have I done!" he shouts out "I killed him" he runs to the body "I'm going to be expelled for this!" he panics and hides the body in a bush and heads to the forest
Back to top Go down
Professor von Nettesheim
Master of Potions
Master of Potions
Professor von Nettesheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1497

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 6:37 am

'Expelliarmus!' Said the professor as he disarmed the young boy. He picked up his wand as he knelt beside the student on the ground. 'He's dead, but his use of the cruciatus curse may just save you your wand and your freedom from Azkaban!'

'Foolish, foolish boy!' Said the professor. 'Yes. He is dead.'
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

Goodie Nuggets : 758

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 6:41 am

Ruin ran out of the castle, Aimee's hand still enclosed in his. "What's going on?" he asked, his voice not loud enough for anyone to hear. He saw the other figures and hurried on. "I don' think it's Apollo...or Elad."
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 6:41 am

Aimee runs out, hand in hand with Ruin, she grabs her wand out of her pocket and holds it in front of her, looking around to see if it was Elad or Apollo who got hit. She sees her uncle and drops Ruins hand, running over to him as fast as she can.

'W-What happened?' She looks down and sees the body of a slytherin. Her heart stops and then she realises the body is too small to be Apollo.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Amy walked out, looking for Sareph's ghost and glimpsed the body. She took a step back, he head reeling. Death, everywhere, always...
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 6:42 am

"I did not mean it I swear, it was the first spell that popped into my head!" he felt on his knees "I didnt mean to"
Back to top Go down
Professor von Nettesheim
Master of Potions
Master of Potions
Professor von Nettesheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1497

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 6:43 am

'Jonny Oliver. Go to my office and wait there until I return.' He turned to the other students. 'Keep your distance; this is a crime scene.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lake role play location.
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next