Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

a nook hidden away

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

a nook hidden away Empty
PostSubject: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 9:45 am

Elad had no idea where to go. He couldn't be in the school where others might see him. He was alone and with that realisation came a torrent of tears. The only one he'd ever loved or would ever love could never love him back.

He sobbed like a baby. The man whose soul resided in him had spurned him, the seeds of his love lying unnourished in barren soil. He rocked back and forth, chanting the shema to himself in broken speech "shema... Eloheinu... Ech...chad... V'ahavta... Uv'khol naphsh'...kha... naphsh'kh...a-ha-ha!"

"uv'khol naphsh'kha... I do not deserve to say it!"

He rocked back and forth with silent sobs
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

Goodie Nuggets : 758

a nook hidden away Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 1:12 pm

Ruin stepped into the chamber trying to find someone who would explain to him what was happening. When he heard sobs, he drew his eyebrows together and looked around. "Elad? Apollo? Aimee?" he called, his voice filled with concern.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

a nook hidden away Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 11:18 pm

Elad was shocked and became silent "sorry i was just, you know" said Elad
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

a nook hidden away Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 1:06 am

Ruin shook his head. 'No no, what's wrong?" he asked, his voice one of concern.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

a nook hidden away Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 1:10 am

"apollo and i broke up. Or Apollo broke up with me. I didn't see it coming" Elad felt sick as he spoke
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

a nook hidden away Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 1:14 am

Ruin was shocked. He made his way over and sat beside the other boy. "I'm not sure I can provide words of comfort, but if you want to talk...I'll surely listen." he said, eyes scanning over Elad's wrecked appearance.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

a nook hidden away Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 1:22 am

"thanks but i don't think there's anything to say. I just... I always thought he was trapped. I still think he is but i don't think i can change that like i used to" said Elad with shaking breath "i know they're not cool words to use, but i've loved him since our first year and always hoped. Well, that's where hope gets ya"
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

a nook hidden away Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 1:32 am

Ruin nodded and chewed on his lower lip. "Elad, if he wasn't going to open up and let you help him, then maybe this is how it has to be." he placed a comforting hand on the others back before continuing. "Just take sometime to get over him."
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

a nook hidden away Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 1:40 am

"i didn't really need him to love me, just to let me love him, to let me try to make him happy" said Elad "i don't need anything he cannot give"
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

a nook hidden away Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 1:48 am

Ruin let out a soft sigh. "I don't know Apollo very well...but I'm going to assume that the only person that makes him 'happy' is himself. He's just that kind of person.'
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

a nook hidden away Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 1:53 am

"he is not a bad person or a selfish one. When i confessed myself to him, he said he did not know how to be loved. I don't think he has ever been as honest as he was that day. I thought i could show him what it was like but what if he was right?" said Elad. He knew the Slytherin was trying to console him, but it still stung to hear what could have been a criticism of him
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

a nook hidden away Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 1:58 am

"You misunderstood me. I am not trying to say he is a bad or selfish person at all. I'm just saying what I've seen of him. It's simply how he is. He is not bad company nor is he a bad person. Apollo is who he is, and that is what I was trying to say."
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

a nook hidden away Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 2:01 am

"i'm sorry, i misunderstood. I just always thought... There is such sadness in him. Maybe i imagined it" said Elad "i always imagined him so alone and wanted not to let him be so alone"
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

a nook hidden away Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 2:04 am

"Maybe he likes being alone. You can show him he doesn't have to be alone by being his friend as well." he said, magicking a cloth for Elad. "Here wipe your face."
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

a nook hidden away Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 12:42 pm

Apollonius walked into the complex and saw Elad. 'Hello. I am glad to find you here...'
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

a nook hidden away Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 1:03 pm

"you are? How can i help?" asked Elad weakily, his voice a little hoarse
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

a nook hidden away Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 1:14 pm

'I just wanted to see you, is all. I...' Apollonius stammered over words which would not come easily. 'I regret your unhappiness.'
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

a nook hidden away Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 1:19 pm

"truly? That is some consolation at least, but why do you speak as though we are mere business associates terminating a contract when my soul is in you and yours in me?" said Elad weakly
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

a nook hidden away Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 1:42 pm

'I... I just cannot... those things are... that is to say, I'm not the sort who... you see, the thing is... What the hell do you see in me?' Asked Apollonius, frustrated with himself.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

a nook hidden away Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 1:50 pm

"that" said Elad, smiling weakly "i see that in you"
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

a nook hidden away Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 1:59 pm

Apollonius sat beside Elad and laughed. 'I always thought you should have your head looked at.'
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

a nook hidden away Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 2:06 pm

"i thought you'd be avoiding me" said Elad as Apollo sat down
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

a nook hidden away Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 2:27 pm

'Maybe I would have been, I don't know.' Said Apollonius. 'I've been thinking. Or rather, not thinking. I don't know what I think.'
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

a nook hidden away Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 2:45 pm

Elad looked at Apollo "you have an unending lifetime to work it out"
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

a nook hidden away Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 4:08 pm

'I have to say Elad... you scared me – or, rather, you didn't scare me but "it" did. I don't know how to be happy; I've never been happy. I just wanted you to go on and be happy without me.' He felt himself shutting off and becoming cold again. 'I am insufficient to meet your needs.'

'Logic dictates... dictat... that... Logic dictates that we part ways sooner rather than later before you become more emotionally invested in something dysfunctional.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a nook hidden away Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a nook hidden away
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Role Play :: Hogwarts Castle :: The Knights of Walpurgis-
Jump to: