Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
Flames of Hogwarts Ice of Durmstrang I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
Flames of Hogwarts Ice of Durmstrang I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Flames of Hogwarts Ice of Durmstrang I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
Flames of Hogwarts Ice of Durmstrang I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
Flames of Hogwarts Ice of Durmstrang I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
Flames of Hogwarts Ice of Durmstrang I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
Flames of Hogwarts Ice of Durmstrang I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
Flames of Hogwarts Ice of Durmstrang I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
Flames of Hogwarts Ice of Durmstrang I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
Flames of Hogwarts Ice of Durmstrang I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

Flames of Hogwarts Ice of Durmstrang

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Romain

Flames of Hogwarts Ice of Durmstrang Empty
PostSubject: Flames of Hogwarts Ice of Durmstrang   Flames of Hogwarts Ice of Durmstrang I_icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 7:18 pm

youtube.com/v/s5Md9W-hjLQ

The plot for this site is as follows...

It is in the modern day, 2012, and there is a magical war breaking out between Britain and Germany, to the Muggles it seems like Terrorist Attacks, or maybe even the effects of Global Warming but to the Wizards of these countries the truth is that they are under attack from the opposing nation and they must do all they can to win this war.

Nobody knows who started this war, although it could be put down to a variety of different political snubbings of the Ministers on each side, the last competitive meeting of both schools having ended in disaster and destruction.

Both magical schools, Hogwarts and Durmstrang are preparing themselves to send fighters over, but, also to send spies over to the other land to try and gain information about other attacks and the workings of the other side...

To do this each school is secretly raising a group of children specifically trained to infiltrate and gain information from the other nations, and not only this, but to root out any spies that might have already made it onto their soil from another country.

But, the creatures for so long having observed man-kind have grown tired of their war and destruction and desire to put an end to it once and for all, with achieving dominion over the humans they have so long been hiding from. Thus they gradually build their own forces to retaliate against the humans while they are divided.

Who will win this war?
Will both countries lead to their own destruction? Will the creatures achieve their goal of defeating the wizards, and humans of this world?
Pick a side. Fight for your cause.

We are in desperate need of Durmstrang Students! We are also taking on Ghost Applications, Healer Applications and Ministry Workers.

hogwartsvsdurmstrang.forumotion.co.uk
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1