Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

Great Hall

Go down 
+11
Eric_Sahaif
Professor von Nettesheim
RuinLafayette
Elad_DAvigdor
Aimee_Lords
Steven Frostings
Coco Blake
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Niisan
HadleyGoodstein
Sareph's Ghost
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Great Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 7:07 am

First topic message reminder :

I was starving, normally I'd go strait for the kitchens and avoid all of this social drama that seemed to always happen in the great hall but something urged me to stop doing what was habit of mine. I needed to step outside the box, open up to people and what not.

I felt naked standing here at the doorway, everything in me wanted to run and head back towards the kitchens. I rather liked the house elves. Kreatcher especially he was so cheerful and told some great stories. I sighed taking a step into the great hall trying my best not to show everyone how unsettled I was. I saw Jordan sitting at the slytherin table his eyes only on his food, completely ignoring the young girl who was throwing herself at him. I laughed wondering if I had ever done that.

I settled down at the Hufflepuff table, grabbing some bread and pumpkin juice. That was all I allowed myself to eat in front of people. My fellow Hufflepuffs watched me carefully, no doubt trying to remember if they had ever seen me eat here besides at the feasts. I averted my gaze instead looking over to the slytherin table.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 4:00 pm

"I am not a Slytherin. He might talk to me" said Elad, responding to Aimee. "It is worth a try."
Back to top Go down
Coco Blake
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Coco Blake

Goodie Nuggets : 175

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 4:02 pm

"That is a horable trate of some," she still remained focused on the ground not wanting to look disrespectful even though she her self was a pure blood "I'm sorry about that fact truthfully"
Back to top Go down
Steven Frostings
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
Steven Frostings

Goodie Nuggets : 166

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 4:05 pm

-walks back in and grabs his book-
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 4:05 pm

(OoC: Hey Coco, are you pureblood too?)

'Yes. That somebody could be hated for the simple matter of house is quite sad.'
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 4:06 pm

"Steven!" said Elad. "why the hurry and why so eager to argue. We do not need to fall out."
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 4:07 pm

I glare at him as he walks back in and grip my wand tight. 'Perharps sooner rather then later Elad?'
Back to top Go down
Coco Blake
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Coco Blake

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 4:07 pm

(OOC:Indeedi am)

"I have a lot of that though i dont think it matches up to the extent of how slytherins are treated"
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 4:08 pm

'It is true what they say.' Said Apollonius to Coco. 'That Hufflepuffs are fair. Your kindness to us Slytherins today has made the world seem a little less lonely. You have my thanks.'
Back to top Go down
Steven Frostings
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
Steven Frostings

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 4:09 pm

-looks at the ravenclaw- i didn't mean to offend anyone but when you watch your parents die by the hand of death eaters you can't help yourself
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

Goodie Nuggets : 758

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 4:11 pm

Ruin lifts an eyebrow. "Not every Slytherin is a Death Eater, plus, that time has past. While it is terribly tragic that you've lost your parent, you cannot group us all together into murders who kill for no reason."
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 4:13 pm

'So you think I am a death eater? You are a bigot, Steven. I tried to be friendly and you threw it back in my face. Do death eaters try to be friendly?' Apollonius looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Coco Blake
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Coco Blake

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 4:15 pm

"I-im happy it feels less loney" she smiles still bowing her head in respect though she has a feeling this was an act on his part but what did she know she was a hufflepuff. "You've done the same for me actually so i give my thanks to you."
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 4:16 pm

I stare at him in disbeleif. 'I am not a death eater. I apologize for my great uncles misgivings towards non slytherins but if I am to be held in such a way I will almost certainly take a leaf out his book.' I turn to Apollo. 'I refuse to stay and be spoke to like this. You know where I'll be should you wish to speak.'

I turn on my heel and walk out of the Great hall.
Back to top Go down
Steven Frostings
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
Steven Frostings

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 4:17 pm

no i dont think you are all death eaters -looks at them i was just having a bad day and i apologies for taking my anger out on you
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 4:21 pm

Apollonius looked away as he felt his cheeks burn. 'Ah, think nothing of it, Coco.' He said bashfully.

He turned to Steven and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Coco Blake
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Coco Blake

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 4:26 pm

she lifts her head up and tucks a stray lock of hair behind her ear and gave him a truly sweet smile "Well im sorry to say but i shall," she giggles "though i hope you think nothing of my kindness, i mean i [i]am[/i] a hufflepuff after all"
Back to top Go down
Steven Frostings
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
Steven Frostings

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 4:28 pm

-holds his hand out for the slythrin to shake- no hard feelings?
ooc: as much as i would love to stay... I have to go bye all
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 4:42 pm

'Of course.' Said Apollonius, still smiling.

He turned to the Gryffindor and shook his hand firmly. As he pulled his hand away, he whiped it on his robes surreptitiously.
Back to top Go down
Steven Frostings
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
Steven Frostings

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 4:44 pm

-walks away and wipes his hand on a passer by-
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

Goodie Nuggets : 758

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 4:45 pm

Ruin laughed as Apollonius wiped his hand on his robes. "It's not like he's diseased." he said, looking up at the other Slytherin.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 4:47 pm

'His hand was sweaty.' Apollonius responded, a look of distaste badly hidden on his face.
Back to top Go down
Coco Blake
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Coco Blake

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 4:49 pm

"He also may be diseased" she wisprs more to her self than anyone else :always that chance"
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 5:07 pm

"I hope you do not mean that my beloved Apollo might be diseased" said Elad "I will tell you for nothing that he is the most sublime creature ever to have graced our world"
Back to top Go down
Coco Blake
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Coco Blake

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 5:13 pm

"oh no not at all!" she shakes her head "I was just saying about the Gryffindor, he said he was acting off so i assumed he may be ill. I would never think Apollo was ill, i mean unless he was actually sick which i would never wish apon him or anyone. Unless they hurt me of course but i dont think that would happen."
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

Goodie Nuggets : 1548

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 12:40 am

Eric comes dancing into the great hall, listening to a song on his iPod while Thor the miniature dragon hanging on his shoulder for dear life. ''That devilish flow rock n' roll no halo we party rock!'' He danced his way towards the Ravenclaw table.

Last edited by Eric_Sahaif on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Hall
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Role Play :: Archives. :: February- May 1st archives. :: Old hogwarts posts..-
Jump to: