Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

Courtyard beneath the clocktower

Go down 
+9
CarlyQuinn
Jonny Oliver
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Adelle Petrona
SecretSnow's Ghost
Aimee_Lords
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh
Rob_Gerrard
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Rob_Gerrard
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Rob_Gerrard

Goodie Nuggets : 12

Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 10:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

I sit on a bench, watching a butterfly flit to and fro, contemplating about Hogwarts, and how everything was better here, even the sunshine seemed brighter. Maybe it was the magic that did it, but at that moment I was just watching the butterfly
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 6:46 am

'Who do you think just knitted your wounds back together, you ungrateful harpy?' Apollonius threw Harmony's wand into the air and pointed his own at it: 'Confringo!'

The wand was completely obliterated; shards no bigger than a millimetre fell to earth.
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

Goodie Nuggets : 357

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 6:47 am

Harmony narrowed her eyes at Apollo. "Ungrateful harpy? You were protecting her. Now let me go, so I can go buy a new wand."
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 6:49 am

Apollonius pointed his own wand at the impudent girl on the floor. 'Crura perfringo!' He heard a crunch as his spell broke every bone in her legs. 'Goodbye, you thankless harridan.'
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 6:51 am

Harmony screamed, and slowly lost conciousness.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 6:52 am

'To think, two small words "thank" and "you" and this could all have ended much better for you. Do you learn nothing, your puerile fool?' He muttered as he turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 6:57 am

Apollonius saw Harmony's unconscious body still on the floor with nobody around to help her. I must be going soft. He thought to himself. From the shadows he pointed his wand at her and muttered the counter-curse 'Crura perfracta coeo!'

The bones of her legs knitted themselves together, but it would be a while before she'd regain consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 7:06 am

Harmony slowly woke up, bracing herself for the pain that never came. When she tried to move her legs she was amazed to see that they were healed. She wondered who healed them, but stopped after a minute. She shivered, and carefully stood up, and made her way to the lake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Courtyard beneath the clocktower
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Role Play :: Archives. :: February- May 1st archives. :: Old hogwarts posts..-
Jump to: