Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

Courtyard beneath the clocktower

Go down 
+9
CarlyQuinn
Jonny Oliver
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Adelle Petrona
SecretSnow's Ghost
Aimee_Lords
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh
Rob_Gerrard
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob_Gerrard
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Rob_Gerrard

Goodie Nuggets : 12

Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 10:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

I sit on a bench, watching a butterfly flit to and fro, contemplating about Hogwarts, and how everything was better here, even the sunshine seemed brighter. Maybe it was the magic that did it, but at that moment I was just watching the butterfly
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Adelle Petrona
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Adelle Petrona

Goodie Nuggets : 98

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 11:34 am

She lied there, looking up at the two and finally found the courage to speak, glaring at him still, "At least I don't live up to the stereotype of this house and do things, because I think that's what will make my parents happy."
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 11:36 am

I ignore adelle concentrating on causing Serenity as much pain as i can.
Back to top Go down
SecretSnow's Ghost
Student
SecretSnow's Ghost

Goodie Nuggets : 272

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 11:36 am

Serenity tried to stop herself from screaming, but the pain became unbearable, and she began screaming until her throat burned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/u/686907/hiddenstaer
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 11:37 am

I smile. Watching someone crack was always the best part. 'It would appear we have 2 new toys to play with Apollo.' I say.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 11:38 am

'Clausussempra!' Said Apollonius and sealed Adelle's (Tracey's?) mouth. This was a transfiguration he particularly enjoyed.

'When we've finished, I'll erase the traces of our spells from our wands.' He said casually to Aimee.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 11:40 am

'We could always take them to the Complex... play with them for a few months and then... There is no real evidence pointing to our involvement in their disappearance.' He said, as though considering a quaint puzzle.
Back to top Go down
Adelle Petrona
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Adelle Petrona

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 11:41 am

Unable to speak she just mumbled things.
Back to top Go down
SecretSnow's Ghost
Student
SecretSnow's Ghost

Goodie Nuggets : 272

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 11:42 am

Serenity locked her mouth close, and silently screamed, the echos rebounding in her head.

I won't let her hear me scream! She thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/u/686907/hiddenstaer
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 11:45 am

I break the spell off and hand my wand to Apollo. 'No. i say we let them carry on making it worse for themselves.' I look Serenity in the eyes and smile. 'That way when I next crucio her I shall have more reason to hate her. it';s intriguing how with more hate the spell becomes strong.'
Back to top Go down
Adelle Petrona
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Adelle Petrona

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 11:50 am

She started squirming away towards the stairs, like a worm.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 11:51 am

'Oh, but Serenity! This is all for naught! We could have resolved this amicably. You said Aimee shouldn't bring your family into your argument. You brought my family into it in the studio. It is, as they say, six of one...' Then he turned to the Slytherin. As for have-a-go heroes – while I'm sure you felt very Gryffindor and noble, I suppose you see now how you've only... ah... inflamed the situation?'
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 11:52 am

'Stupefy! Ah, my dear, sweet Adelle... you must not seem so eager to leave... it will hurt our feelings.' Said Apollonius sadistically.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 11:55 am

I stop myself from giving Apollo my wand and i turn back to serenity. 'I have a better idea.' I smile and looking into Serenitys eyes i once more say very calmly. 'Avada Kedavra' I watch the life leave her eyes, i feel statisfied knowing her last image of this life was me, standing over here.
Back to top Go down
Adelle Petrona
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Adelle Petrona

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 11:56 am

She lied unconscious, unable to move, eyes opened wide.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 11:57 am

'Do you want the same, or will you keep our secret?' Apollonius asked Adelle once he'd woken her and bound her with cuttingly tight ropes.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 11:58 am

I turn and calmly walk away. 'Sort that out.' I say to Apollo as I pass pointing at Adelle.
Back to top Go down
Adelle Petrona
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Adelle Petrona

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 11:59 am

"I'll keep your filthy secret, just don't come near me." She said in a harsh tone, voice a bit scratchy.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 12:02 pm

'Aimee! Remain! You will bond us!' He called to his cousin.

(OoC: you don't have to remain, I just wanted Aimee the character to still be around... and stop talking to me like I'm your clean up crew you dirty mare Razz)

Apollonius grasped Adelle's shaking hand in his. 'Do you swear that you will keep secret everything you have witnessed and endured here?

'Do you swear that you not allow this information to be indirectly communicated to other people?

'And do you swear that you will do what is reasonably within you power to do in order to keep these things aforementioned secret?'

He asked the the vows and awaited her assent, after which she would go free.
Back to top Go down
Adelle Petrona
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Adelle Petrona

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 12:06 pm

"Yes, but first, I want a new wand. You know I think it would make things a tad bit suspicious if two people died on the same day, don't you? Now get me a wand and we'll have a deal."
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 12:10 pm

'I have a wand you can have. All you have to do to earn your freedom is to say "I swear it"' Said Apollonius, almost as a parent consoling a wounded child.
Back to top Go down
Adelle Petrona
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Adelle Petrona

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 12:12 pm

"Show me the wand first."
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 12:34 pm

'It's birch, 11 inches with a dragon heartstring core. Norwegian Ridgeback, to be precise. It's rather flexible and decorated with runes burnt into the wood. Effective for fire magic.' Said Apollonius, who had had a lot of time to study the wand since Sareph died.

'So, do you swear it?' He asked. 'I do not wish to see two dead today, but my patience are not without limit.'
Back to top Go down
Adelle Petrona
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Adelle Petrona

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 12:37 pm

"I'll swear it once I see the wand, you can describe the wand all you want but I still don't have proof of it's existence or know that you'll actually hand it over. So, kill me or prove it."
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 12:40 pm

(OoC: Lol... he was supposed to be showing it to you as he described it... I've just re-read it and I didn't say it though lol).

'Er... it's here?' He said, wiggly the wand a little more energetically. Perhaps that stupefaction hasn't worn off completely yet... He thought.
Back to top Go down
Adelle Petrona
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Adelle Petrona

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 12:41 pm

She looked at the wand and nodded, "Fine, I swear it. Now, hand it over."

OOC: Yeah, I was just..errr...you can describe a purple dog to me but that doesn't mean it's real. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Courtyard beneath the clocktower
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Role Play :: Archives. :: February- May 1st archives. :: Old hogwarts posts..-
Jump to: