Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.

Go down 
+4
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh
HadleyGoodstein
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HadleyGoodstein
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
HadleyGoodstein

Goodie Nuggets : 143

Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. Empty
PostSubject: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:29 am

Hadley paced around on the third floor, she knew that she should study but the laziness took over and she ended up walking around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 5:13 am

I wondered the hallways a million thoughts going through my head... So much school work this year, I didnt know if i could ever keep up. as much as I knew I should be working on the rising pile of work the teachers decided on assigning I was restless and couldn't make myself sit down and work on it.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindor 1st Year
Gryffindor 1st Year

Goodie Nuggets : 191

PostSubject: Re: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 10:02 am

I saw Brinna walking through the corridor, but she seemed deep with worry. I didn't want to add to her concerns, so I smiled in what I hoped was a sympathetic way and walked on. Was the workload going to be insurmountable in later years? Still, today brings its own worries; I shall deal with tomorrow's worries tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

PostSubject: Re: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 11:07 am

I walked in, shivering sightly from the cold outside. I needed to find somewhere to think, somewhere I could not be disturbed.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 11:28 am

I reached for my diary, then realised with a sinking feeling that I had left all my belongings in the library. I walked into the room, hoping the slytherin had left.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 11:32 am

Apollonius was walking through the corridor, laughing, when he realised he'd bumped into that uppity wench. 'Oh, your boyfriend is slumped in a heap on the library floor. Tell him not to get ideas above his station next time.'

He laughed even harder, walking away.
Back to top Go down
Shaloona_Black
Slytherin 5th Year
Slytherin 5th Year
Shaloona_Black

Goodie Nuggets : 36

PostSubject: Re: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 4:54 am

Shaloona walks thru quiet corridor. It's pretty late and dark outside. Torches throw shadows on walls. She looks behind her and moves faster.
Back to top Go down
Shaloona_Black
Slytherin 5th Year
Slytherin 5th Year
Shaloona_Black

Goodie Nuggets : 36

PostSubject: Re: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 5:52 am

She jerked when she saw some ghost fly thru coridor. 'Okay, just calm down. Don't be mental, nothing is going to happen to you.' She reached the entrance to the Slytherin common room and facilitated exhaled.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 1:39 am

Amy ran in from the courtyard yelling. "Help, Professors, anyone!"
Back to top Go down
Professor von Nettesheim
Master of Potions
Master of Potions
Professor von Nettesheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1497

PostSubject: Re: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 1:48 am

'Miss Lawrence? Whatever's the matter?' Asked the professor, taken aback by the girl's being so animated.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 1:50 am

"In the courtyard Professor, Serenity..." She collapsed in a heap on the floor. "Go, quick!"
Back to top Go down
Professor von Nettesheim
Master of Potions
Master of Potions
Professor von Nettesheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1497

PostSubject: Re: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 1:51 am

'Serenity? Miss Blaze?' The professor knew not what had happened, but the urgency in the young Miss Lawrence's voice spurred him to action. He raced perhaps a little more quickly than was dignified to the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 1:52 am

Amy stood up weakly and made her way slowly to the common room.

Ooc: I would come with but I gtg soon!
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 6:16 pm

Amy walked out of the common room with Aashli following close behind. "The Room of Requirement is on the seventh floor so we'll make our way up there first." She smiled gently. "I tend to avoid it as too many people know about it since the war and I have plenty of other places for privacy when I need it."
Back to top Go down
Aashli Roehr
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Aashli Roehr

Goodie Nuggets : 117

PostSubject: Re: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 12:48 am

Aashli nodded and smiled. "Yeah. I heard it got really popular. I'm just trying to find a place that I can go, to be alone if I need too. You know?" She walked beside Amy, humming quietly. It was a song she had stuck in her head.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/XAshleyAdversityX
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 2:21 am

Amy smiled, trying to recognise the song, but gave up as they reach the fifth floor. "Watch out for the staircases, they like to move." They stood on a staircase as it swivelled round. "This way" She smiled, pointing as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Aashli Roehr
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Aashli Roehr

PostSubject: Re: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 2:36 am

Aashli followed Amy quickly, not wanting to get caught on the staircase. "I heard about that. The stair cases like to move..." She smiled as she looked down at her shoes. "So are there any cute guys here?"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 3:21 am

Amy's face dropped for a moment but then she regained her smile. "A few, and looking like you do you shouldn't have trouble finding them!"
Back to top Go down
Aashli Roehr
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Aashli Roehr

PostSubject: Re: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 3:27 am

"Sorry if I upset you. I just wanted to know..." Aashli pushed her hair out of her face. "Thank you..for the compliment. I don't find myself pretty so that makes me feel good about my looks."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 3:31 am

"Its fine, honestly" She smiled weakly. There was an akward silence before they reached the door. "Here, walk 7 times back and forwards and we can enter"
Back to top Go down
Aashli Roehr
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Aashli Roehr

PostSubject: Re: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 3:38 am

Aashli laughed a little bit. "Alright what do I do? Just walk back and forth or..." Aashli was new to all this. She had no idea what she was doing and she didn't want to open up the door to purgatory.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 3:46 am

"Yeh. 7 times back and forth, thinking about the room. Then it should open up"
Back to top Go down
Aashli Roehr
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Aashli Roehr

PostSubject: Re: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 3:58 am

Aashli nodded quickly and began to pace back and forth, thinking of the door. At the seventh time, a door sprang forth and she smiled. "I did it! I feel accomplished."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 3:59 am

Amy laughed politely. "Very good." She walked in, holding the door for Aashli behind her.
Back to top Go down
Aashli Roehr
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Aashli Roehr

PostSubject: Re: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 4:08 am

Aashli quickly walked into the room. "Wow...it's gorgeous in here. No wonder people love this place." She looked around, her jaw hanging open slightly at the beauty that was the Room of Requirement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next