Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The forbidden forest.

Go down 
+7
Professor von Nettesheim
CarlyQuinn
Jonny Oliver
Dorothee Traigyen
Eric_Sahaif
Amelia Sage Lawrence
HadleyGoodstein
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
HadleyGoodstein
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
HadleyGoodstein

Goodie Nuggets : 143

The forbidden forest. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 7:48 am

First topic message reminder :

There's something special with this place, Hadley thought as she sneaked into the big forest. Once she'd seen a centaur hiding in the shadows and today she hoped she'd see another one. Or maybe something else. A meadow filled with all sorts of flowers was only a few meters away, the perfect place to sit down at. Said and done Hadley sat down in the meadow leaning her back against a big tree.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 10:47 am

She shook her head. "Of course not, go ahead!"
Back to top Go down
Emilia_B
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
Emilia_B

Goodie Nuggets : 548

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 8:29 pm

she grinned "Thank you" she kissed Amy on the cheek and ran after the wolves, hunching down and sprouting hair all over, my snout elongated and i turned into a wolf. I gave her a wink and bounded of into the forest

hear the meaning within the word
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 8:26 am

Amy smiled and walked up to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Leeann Snape
Slytherin 3rd Year
Slytherin 3rd Year
Leeann Snape

Goodie Nuggets : 164

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2012, 8:27 am

A couple of miles away Leeann sits on a ledge and looks up at the mindnight sky I'm so alone here... She thought to her self No friends and no family. She looked up at the moon. It was full and bright. She decided to practice her wolf call.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2012, 12:22 pm

'I thought I was the only one to have discovered this particular nook.' Said Apollonius to the girl he remembered from the Slytherin dungeon.

He pointed his wand at the young girl, who was not hiding her unhappiness very well, and spoke: 'exhilaro!' As he spoke the cheering charm and the girl was bathed in luminous pink mist, he saw that her mood improved a little. Of course, it was only a sticking plaster.

'It gets easier around here.' He said.

Last edited by Apollonius_von_Hohenheim on Thu 22 Mar 2012, 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leeann Snape
Slytherin 3rd Year
Slytherin 3rd Year
Leeann Snape

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2012, 1:17 pm

Leeann fanned away the pink mist and smiled alittle 'Thanks, sorry for the trouble I caused earlier.'
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2012, 1:19 pm

'These things have happened before and as surely as nifflers love bullion they'll happen again.' He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Leeann Snape
Slytherin 3rd Year
Slytherin 3rd Year
Leeann Snape

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2012, 1:25 pm

Leeann chuckled letting her legs dangle over the egde of the ledde. She placed her hand on the spot next to her 'Care to sit down?' She said wiith a smile.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2012, 1:33 pm

'Thanks.' He said, taking the seat. He could smell the dew in the grass and moved his hands through it as though running his hands through the land's hair. 'It's quite nice here, isn't it?'
Back to top Go down
Leeann Snape
Slytherin 3rd Year
Slytherin 3rd Year
Leeann Snape

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2012, 1:36 pm

'Very.' Leeann said smiling and letting the wind blow through her hair. 'It reminds me of when I was a kid and the world seemed inocent.'
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2012, 1:42 pm

'Life in this world steals innocence; very few make it to the end of their lives with the innocence with which they were born. Perhaps the key is trying to hold on to it, to avoid becoming jaded.' Said Apollonius, a little aware he was pontificating.
Back to top Go down
Leeann Snape
Slytherin 3rd Year
Slytherin 3rd Year
Leeann Snape

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2012, 1:47 pm

Leeann shruged and lookedup at the moon again. 'Perphaps there was never innocence in this world to begin with, and it was just an illusion created by our minds inorder to live.' She said not understanding most of what she had just said.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2012, 1:49 pm

'Oh no, it's definitely there. It is readily apparent to those who have seen it forsaken.' He replied.
Back to top Go down
Leeann Snape
Slytherin 3rd Year
Slytherin 3rd Year
Leeann Snape

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2012, 1:53 pm

Leeann hesitated before speaking again 'Can I intrust you with a secret of mine?' She asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2012, 2:01 pm

'Perhaps. If I were untrustworthy, I would lie and say that I were trustworthy, so that question really has no merit. If you will believe me, though, I will not betray your confidence.' He assured her.
Back to top Go down
Leeann Snape
Slytherin 3rd Year
Slytherin 3rd Year
Leeann Snape

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2012, 2:07 pm

Leeann smiled at his reassurence. 'I do trust you.' Her smile disapeared as she looked down at the ground. 'My father killed my mother after I was born after he found out she wa a shapeshifter.' She raised her head to look at the midnight sky.' After he died I had to live on my own, the only reason I'm here is so I'll have somewhere to sleep at night.' She looked back down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2012, 2:14 pm

'Your father? From what I head, he was never even with anybody else.' Said Apollonius, admitting to some confusion.
Back to top Go down
Leeann Snape
Slytherin 3rd Year
Slytherin 3rd Year
Leeann Snape

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2012, 2:17 pm

'He had his own secret life." Leeann said glancing over at Apollo. 'You think I'm a freak now rIght?'
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2012, 2:25 pm

'My great uncle was the halfblood scion of the House of Slytherin, who tore his soul to shreds for fear of dying. Then look at my uncle, the good professor –he drinks so much blood he'd make the blood brotherhood feel queasy. You are a halfblood so you must have some muggle ancestry. Nobody with muggle ancestry could have a family history half as freakish as mine.' Laughed Apollonius.
Back to top Go down
Leeann Snape
Slytherin 3rd Year
Slytherin 3rd Year
Leeann Snape

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2012, 2:29 pm

Leeann chuckled and cracked a smile 'At least you're Pure blood.'
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2012, 2:40 pm

'For all the great advances of the wizards of mongrel stock, there is still so much about magic that is known only to the pureblood families – things even the great halfbloods like Riddle and Dumbledore didn't know.' He said conversationally.
Back to top Go down
Leeann Snape
Slytherin 3rd Year
Slytherin 3rd Year
Leeann Snape

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2012, 2:46 pm

'Even more reason for me to be jeallous.' Leeann joked as she shapeshifted into a wolf 'Sorry, I always do this when I come here.'
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2012, 2:49 pm

'A wolf? At least you have a sense of style.' Laughed Apollonius. This halfblood was all right for a youngster.
Back to top Go down
Leeann Snape
Slytherin 3rd Year
Slytherin 3rd Year
Leeann Snape

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2012, 2:52 pm

Leeann laughed. 'They're my favorite animal. Whats your idea of style?' She asked laying on one side.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2012, 2:55 pm

'Come with me... I know a place where the anti-apparation jynx is weak.' He jumped to his feet and sprinted off into the forest with Leeann in wolf form running along with him. They arrived at a spot which gave no sign that it might be particularly different than any other spot in the forest, but he reached down and touched the wolf and in a swirl of smoke they had disapparated to Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour in London.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The forbidden forest.
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Role Play :: Archives. :: February- May 1st archives. :: Old hogwarts posts..-
Jump to: