Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The House Elves Arrive

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

The House Elves Arrive Empty
PostSubject: The House Elves Arrive   The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 8:40 am

With a pop, four house elves appeared, seemingly able to see through a human fidelius charm. They expressed the notion that they were eager to serve, and Apollonius chose one of them.

'You!' He said imperiously to the servile creature. 'Stand there while Elad practices the cruciatus curse on you. The rest of you, we have arranged living quarters for you: go see that they are in working order. Be sure to prepare an area to heal yourselves when you have been used as target practice; my father would be aggrieved if his elves were to die and he had to replace them with more paid staff. If you require potions ingredients you may speak to the elves of Hogwarts for them, provided that you speak to nobody else and do not tell them what they are for. Otherwise, you will talk to nobody but each other and us Knights of Walpurgis.'

Before he indicated to Elad that he was free to proceed, he had a go himself. The elf was writhing in the most agonising pain and it was crying, though it had surely felt the curse before as all elves of the von Hohenheim household had. He poured pure venom down his arm and through his wand and as he did so, the elf's pain seemed to multiply ten-fold. When he stopped, the elf almost begged to be left alone and then chided itself for putting itself before its master's wishes.

'Flobby is a bad elf!' It said weakly.

'Well, your turn.' Said Apollonius to Elad. 'I was glad to see that you could use the curse once you were angry in my name—' (he kissed Elad on the cheek as an expression of gratitude) '—but you might find it harder when you have no particular hatred for the elf, so you should practice.'
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

PostSubject: Re: The House Elves Arrive   The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 9:04 am

Elad aimed his wand at the elf. "Crucio!" He shouted, and a single red spark shot from the end of his wand and the elf yelped in pain. Well, that was definitely crucio, but it was no continuous stream of pain that he had been hoping for.

He liked this new feeling that Apollonius had brought out in him. The part of him unafraid to revel in torture. He had a good relationship with the Hogwarts elves, but when he thought about it, they were useful to him. They were just a means to an end, and so were these elves now. He would learn to curse them powerfully.

He reminded himself that these elves didn't really matter to him. What need had he for compassion? Only one person in his world mattered to him, and should he ever need to fight, it wouldn't be compassion that would help him, but powerful, dark magic. Compassion was flawed, only power really mattered. He felt haughty and powerful. He could feel the power that magic gave him and understood the pureblood obsession with power.

Perhaps he was pureblood. It would be useful for him to believe it, anyway. He certainly felt pure and powerful, and Apollonius had brought that out in him. Together they would rule the world and the world would suffer for them. My love for him should be the only love allowed in the world, because its rareness would make it all the more special.

As he thought, he aimed his wand at the elf and used the curse. The elf fell to the floor shaking as though electrocuted. Again and again he used the curse and the elf spasmed in intense pain. He thought of Apollonius "my power is for you" and he cursed again.

There was a new look in his eye. Others would call it a crazed look, but they did not understand the new heights his passion soared to. They were fools and he was powerful and he would exert that power. Together, he and Apollo would take on the world and win!

"You know, Apollo" said Elad "I can see why people get addicted to this"
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

PostSubject: Re: The House Elves Arrive   The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 10:04 am

I watch as they practise. Maybe when I was weak I would have felt something for the elfs. Now however, through my fathers years of preparing me for such a time as this, I knew they were nothing. I did not join in myself, I prefer to cause pain to those who can beg for mercy. Those who are not bound to feel the pain I choose to invoked upon them.

I could see the guys enjoyed. I smiled coldly. Maybe Elad could prove useful to this group. He certainly wasn't like any muggle born I'd seen before. I'd heard them speaking about a plan, saying his parents had been death eaters. That worked for me. If no one knew, least of all my father, that she was doing this with a muggle born, she could only imagine the lengths he would go to stop it. But maybe, Elad was pureblood. It would do her good to think that. After all, Elad had Apollo wrapped around his finger.

I smile as I hear a house elf ask for mercy. It should realise that wizardkind is a better race, that we will always win and prevail over those weaker then us. Muggles, houselfs, any number of creatures. I can't wait to start practising properly. The things I'd love to do to them muggles. Peharps even practising the killing curse. Yes... she thought to herself.... She would.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The House Elves Arrive   The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 10:10 am

(OoC: that was great to read, Elad!)

'Of course.' Said Apollonius, kissing Elad as a reward for such good progress. 'I knew you would understand.'

He turned to the house elves. 'When Sareph enters, you will not permit him to practice curses on you until I am here, do you understand? Until such time as I direct him to so practice on you, you will not allow him to do so. If he attempts it, explain it to him. If he attempts it anyway, disarm him. Give these orders to the other three.'

Flobby the house elf expressed his understanding and ran to relay the orders to the others and, undoubtedly, to recover.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The House Elves Arrive   The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 10:17 am

Apollonius happened to see Aimee watching the house elf. She was cold and haughty, and he remembered why he'd liked her so much that first time they met during the hunt ball. They were kids, too young even really to hold a wand and their parents and all their parents' friends had gathered a few muggles and released them on the grounds of Hohenheim House. He could still remember the ecstasy of that day and the solidarity he felt with the girl just a year younger than he was.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

PostSubject: Re: The House Elves Arrive   The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 10:19 am

She exited the room, needing to see no more. Peharps a trip to the lake to carry on her facade of caring for other non slytherin students. In her head she imagined it was them she's just seen in pain. It satisfied her no end.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The House Elves Arrive   The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 7:44 am

Apollonius awaited Sareph. He would teach this young man more than Hogwarts ever would.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Goodie Nuggets : 399

PostSubject: Re: The House Elves Arrive   The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 7:49 am

Sareph entered the room, spotting a couple of house elves and Apollonius waiting there. He walked over and said ''Now, this will be interesting.''
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The House Elves Arrive   The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 7:52 am

'The cruciatus curse is perhaps the simplest, crudest and easiest of the three curses. Before you can use it, though, it is helpful to know how it feels.' Wordlessly, he cast incarcerous and ropes flew from the far corners of the room. They grasped his ankles and wrists and held him tightly in the air. It was as though he was being quartered.

'Crucio!' said Apollonius, not bothering to restrain the sadistic glee from his voice. Had he imagined it, or had the spell he'd just performed made his cruciatus curse even more powerful? He could feel Elad's reaction and invited him to join in. Together, the two sixth years cruciated the third year.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The House Elves Arrive   The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 7:56 am

Sareph screamed at first but bit it in him. He said to himself 'No, I will not scream for a damn demonstration.' He just bit it in himself and kept silent.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The House Elves Arrive   The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 7:57 am

"This is more fun that I remember" said Elad
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The House Elves Arrive   The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 8:01 am

Apollonius whistled and called for one of the house elves. 'Screecher!' Perhaps he'll live up to his name.

He unbound Sareph and in a moment cast the imperius curse on him. From within Sareph's own mind, Apollonius spoke to him: 'it will be easier for you to use the curse yourself if I have used it through you.'

'This is how I was taught.' He added.

He directed Sareph's arm to point towards the house elf and 'Crucio!' the house elf was writhing in agony.

For a moment, he was caught up in the curse. A moment later, he withdrew from Sareph's mind and had him try the curse for himself.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The House Elves Arrive   The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 8:04 am

Sareph got unbound then felt himself being pushed back into his mind. He felt everything his body did and all, but it was like he had no control, which he didn't. Casting the Crucio curse was like directing all his anger towards one person, it felt good, and made him feel powerful. He loved it.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The House Elves Arrive   The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 8:05 am

'Now, try again' Said Apollonius. He had planted seeds in Sareph and wanted to see them grow.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The House Elves Arrive   The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 8:07 am

Sareph pointed his wand at Screecher and thought about the one time his father had struck him for being a metamorph. He shouted ''Crucio!'' but only red sparks flew out of his wand. ''Errr, does it need to be a stronger, more hateful memory?'' He looked at his wand.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The House Elves Arrive   The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 8:09 am

'You need to revel in inflicting the suffering. It could be the most painful memory in the world, but without the thrill of it, it will only ever be a spark.' Said Apollonius.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The House Elves Arrive   The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 8:13 am

Sareph thought about how ugly the house elf is, how retarded his name was. After some time he decided the ugly, filthy thing decided to suffer. He thought about how ugly the elf was and shouted ''Crucio!'' this time, the house elf collapsed and writhed in pain at the floor. Sareph felt the thrill of making a creature suffer that badly and kept thinking of the ugly thing, how retarded it looked there on the floor, writhing around.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The House Elves Arrive   The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 8:15 am

'Hold onto that feeling, and the curse will only become more natural to you.' Said Apollonius.

Maybe one day I will teach him how to make a horcrux for himself... yes... I can see him easily earning such knowledge... but he is very young... perhaps I could make it for him... Apollonius thought to himself.

'So, did you enjoy it?' He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The House Elves Arrive   The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 8:18 am

Sareph ended the curse and smiled, a horrible smile. 'Oh yes, this was very... Enjoyable.'' He grinned and twirled his wand in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The House Elves Arrive   The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 8:21 am

Elad quickly pointd his wand at Sareph. "Flipendo!" he shouted and Sareph was knocked through the air severel feet before his body skidded along the ground.

"That was enjoyable too" said Elad, not sure what come over him
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The House Elves Arrive   The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 8:24 am

Sareph groaned from the ground and got up, staggering a bit. ''What the actual fuck Elad?'' He stared at him, a mixture of hate and hurt in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The House Elves Arrive   The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 8:25 am

Elad looked at Sareph. What an odd thought.

He thought no more of it and turned to Apollo "We have another muggle, don't we? You had them bring you two. I want to make my horcrux as soon as possible. I can feel how it has changed you and how being your horcrux has changed me, and I want it for myself" He said.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The House Elves Arrive   The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 8:28 am

'Yes.' Responded Apollonius happily. 'We shall create yours soon.

He turned to Sareph. 'I have been thinking perhaps you would like a horcrux made too. What would you think of that?'
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The House Elves Arrive   The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 8:29 am

Elad turned to look at Sareph. He was only a child, would he have the nerve?
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The House Elves Arrive   The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 8:31 am

''I do not know how it would change me, but seeing you, I will not decline. Thank you my lord. '' He bowed again, grateful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The House Elves Arrive   The House Elves Arrive I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The House Elves Arrive
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next