Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
aimees room. I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
aimees room. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
aimees room. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
aimees room. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
aimees room. I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
aimees room. I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
aimees room. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
aimees room. I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
aimees room. I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
aimees room. I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

aimees room.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

aimees room. Empty
PostSubject: aimees room.   aimees room. I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 11:36 am

I walk into the room I collared for myself and look around, I see a book I'd been reading. My father had brought it for me when I was younger and had insisted on me reading it so I practiuclly knew it inside out. Inside was dark, dark magic. Spells used by the great dark lord, my fathers cousin. I walked over and picked it up.

'I'll do you proud, sir. What you dead to seek we will find and we will bring it forward again. This time, victory shall be ours. Those dirty mudbloods, blood traitors and muggles really do not have a clue.' My thoughts turned to Elad at this moment. My eyes flash darker, he will prove useful. I trust Apollo. I mean, who can't trust their own family right?

I frown, thinking of what certain members of my family would say if they knew I was going into partnership with a mudblood. But maybe, just maybe his and Apollos plan will work. No one would ever remember. I smile.

i set the book down and go over to a jelewery case. i reach inside and pick out a bracelet. It contained my familys crest. It was the only family heirloom still in exsitence as far as I knew. I think back to the stories, how that potter boy had detsroyed my familys ring, along with that old fool Dumbledore. I laugh.

One day, somehow, I will make Potter pay for what he done. All the muggles I will hurt and kill, i shall do it in Potters name. He will know I'm getting closed, I'll work my way through, dragging it out. And when the moment comes, look into his eyes and kill him.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

aimees room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 12:11 pm

Apollonius thought he heard somebody talking. He knocked on the open door as he walked in, to let Aimee know that he was there. 'Don't worry.' He said. 'We'll have our revenge for the crimes of this world.'
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

aimees room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 12:14 pm

I jump slightly and turn towards him.
'I didn't realise anyone was in this part. I though you would be with the elves'. I smile, coldness showing in my expression and my eyes. 'They will pay. I will make sure of it.'
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

aimees room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 12:20 pm

'The sons of the snake do not forsake each other. Even most Slytherins could not understand our loyalty, because though they rally beneath our noble ancestor's image, they are not the heirs of his blood. We shall avenge the death of our last great patriarch, half-blood though he was.' Said Apollo, reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

aimees room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 12:24 pm

I laugh coldly. 'He was brilliant. However, always doomed to fail. Only those pure of blood shall be able to take over this world. No one else is... Worthy.' I look towards the wall. My face setting to stone. 'Apollo... Why did you ignore me for so many years?'
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

aimees room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 12:36 pm

'If a half-blood takes his magic from his Slytherin blood, it stands to reason he will be stronger even than most purebloods. A descendant of Slytherin, therefore, who is of pureblood is as a god even among other purebloods. It is destiny that we rule. They will even learn to celebrate living under us.' He said, that familiar glint back in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

aimees room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 12:40 pm

I laugh coldly. 'It's written in our blood to rule this world. Where others have failed we will be the ones to succeed. I can feel it.'

OOC: I'm going to sleep. Niiight !! XD
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

aimees room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 12:44 pm

'Indeed, but as for now you look tired. You should go and rest; we have a lot of great work to do' He said with a kindness he showed to nobody else.

(OoC: Sleep well Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

aimees room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 2:18 am

I walk into the room I call mine. I see the braclet laying where I left it. I go over and pick it up, turning it over in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

aimees room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 6:43 am

'I think we need to talk.' Began Apollonius. 'I am not so oblivious that I have missed the bad blood. Have it out, or we shall never conquer together. I know you petulantly believe your family to be better than mine and, of course, you know I as strongly disagree. Why must you hate your aunts and uncles? We are of one blood.'
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

aimees room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 11:34 am

i run in and throw a book at the wall.

'What the fuck have you done' I scream. I fall against another wall and slide down it, pulling my legs up to my chest. I do not cry, crying is for the weak but I lay my head on my knees. I try and breath deeply.

What's happening? I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

aimees room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 3:17 am

'Done? I assume you mean Sareph, the Hufflepuff who died? 'Twas not I but the older Hufflepuff Dylan that caused it; he had been sending Sareph threatening owls telling him to stay away from Amy, the Ravenclaw girl.' Said Apollonius.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

aimees room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 10:13 am

i scream suddenly and shake my head.
'It... He can't have... Not Dylan. I thought he was ok and you know I don't like people easily.' I sigh and stand up and run out the door, hair flowing behind me.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

aimees room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 4:51 pm

I walk into my room and slam the door shut. Stupid Gryffindors. All of them. I sit in a corner, writing in my little book as I did so.

I'll make them pay. I swear I'll make them pay. The death eaters were nothing compared to what we will be.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

aimees room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 5:53 am

I walk in, hand in hand with Ruin. 'This is where me and Apollo and Elad come to a lot. A secret of the family. This is my room. I'd show you the rest but I don't think my cousin would like that.'
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

aimees room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 7:12 am

'You've brought Ruin here?' Exclaimed Apollonius in accusatory tones. 'I hope you know what you're doing.'
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

Goodie Nuggets : 758

aimees room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 9:23 am

Ruin looks around and pulls her close. "Why wouldn't he like it?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

aimees room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 9:26 am

'Because we don't invite anyone in here.' I turn to Apollo and nod. 'I trust Ruin. And we both know what would happen if that trust is misplaced.' I say, in a nice enough manner.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

aimees room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 9:28 am

Ruin looks at Aimee and shakes his head. "Never." he says, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

aimees room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 9:30 am

'You kindly trust Elad because you trust me. I will trust Ruin because I trust you.' Apollonius said to Aimee then, to Ruin. 'In for a penny, in for a pound, Ruin, you may as well take a stroll around the horcrux chamber.'
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

aimees room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 9:31 am

I smile and lean over and kiss him softly. 'Good. Because I don't trust easily in the 1st place.'
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

aimees room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 9:32 am

i look to apollo. 'He doesn't know anything about that.'
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

aimees room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 9:39 am

'Perhaps not yet, but if you've extended the fidelius charm to him, there is nothing to stop him finding out.' Said Apollonius, urging caution. 'It might be contraindicated to allow him to find it out sua sponte...'
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

aimees room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 9:50 am

Ruin kissed her back before responding to Apollo. "The Horcrux Chamber?" he looks between the two of them and slides his hands into his pockets. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

aimees room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 9:52 am

'There's nothing in there to suggest. The bod- things are hidden are they not?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

aimees room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: aimees room.   aimees room. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aimees room.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next