Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The Horcrux chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The Horcrux chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The Horcrux chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The Horcrux chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The Horcrux chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The Horcrux chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The Horcrux chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The Horcrux chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The Horcrux chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The Horcrux chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The Horcrux chamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

The Horcrux chamber - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 12:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

A forbidding and foreboding chamber in which the darkest magic is performed. Even the walls themselves seem to ooze despair.

In the centre of the room is a cold, black-marble altar with four short chains and fetters. The face of the altar is inscribed with complex runic spells which amplify the magical power of things placed on them. The stone gives off an aura that would sicken most people, too afraid of its magical potency. The altar has a raised rim, as though it were designed to contain something that might otherwise run off the edge.

To one side are wooden chairs in the Queen Anne fashion, while there is a large black-marble throne intricately carved with ornate serpents and dragons The eyes of the dragons are set with emeralds. To the side is a slightly smaller throne. Whether the smaller size denotes that the intended inhabitant is of a junior status to the inhabitant of the larger throne, or whether it is intended to be a more feminine parallel is not immediately obvious, but it has a new look which suggests it was created (or conjured) recently. In any case, it matches the pattern of the former in having patterns of emerald-eyed serpents and dragons.

Along the walls of the horcrux chamber, there are sconces in the form of dragons holding large bowls in which to burn bright and magical fires.

Last edited by Apollonius_von_Hohenheim on Sat 18 Feb 2012, 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 1:19 pm

OOC -- no i don't mind as long as we all agree that its actually happening lol Smile

"Sareph. I didn't think we'd seen the last of you. Try not to get in the way while greatness happens... I know in the end you couldn't stomach greatness on this level." He said with a sneer... he really was becoming like Apollonius... and now Aimee?

Elad knew these two muggles had to be tortured first. It gave the blood more power. He wanted to use that curse Apollonius had used... had he made it himself? Apollonius was a very skilled dark wizard. "Frangentimor Torto!"
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 1:23 pm

'Sareph has no stomach for anything at all any more, Elad; maybe it will make him less cowardly.' He watched Elad torture the muggles with pride. He drained a chalice full of blood from both of them.

'Ok, kill them both. One at a time.' He waited for the two bolts of green light.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 1:26 pm

Elad pointed his wand at the frsit muggle. "Avada kedavra!" And the muggle died.

He turned his wand to the second muggle who was eyeing him with dread. He pointed the tip of his wand at the temple of the muggle that was still alive on the altar. "Bombarda maxima!" There was a huge blast and the muggle's entire head was blown to a mushy stain on the opposite wall.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 1:29 pm

'Well, quite.' Responded Apollonius, unperturbed. With a wave of his wand he abjured the mess, transfiguring it into nothingness.

Apollonius pointed his wand at Elad and recited the spell, and secondly cruciated him with the curse. Once he'd stopped, he bade Elad drink the two chalices of blood.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 1:31 pm

Elad drank the blood and readied himself as best he could for the next part of the spell.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Goodie Nuggets : 399

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 1:33 pm

''Pfft, shut up you. I know I was a little wimp killing myself off like that, but look here, I'm back! Well, with no magic and touching things, but still.'' He floated around on his back whilst talking.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 1:35 pm

Apollonius performed the third part of the spell. Once it was done, he directed his wand and brought out the first of the two portions of soul that the spell had created and directed it into Aimee's body. She was barely conscious from her own horcrux-creation and fell completely unconscious after the part of Elad's soul was sealed within her.

'Hmm.' Said Apollonius. 'She's just unconscious, not dead.'

He turned his wand again on Elad, who was gasping and shaking on the floor, and pulled the second piece of soul from him and directed it into himself. He was shaken badly, but did not lose his footing: there were two horcruxes yet to be made; he had no liberty to fall to pieces. (OoC: forgive the pun lol)

Apollonius turned on the ghost. 'Do not speak to Elad that way.' Then, pointing his wand at the ghost 'I have been wondering if this would work on a ghost; it is a spiritual rather than physical torture, so it should. Frangentimore Torto!'

The ghost's pearly white colour became black and smokey. It ebbed and flowed and became somehow less distinct as the ghost of Sareph wept as though stricken with the deepest grief.

Last edited by Apollonius_von_Hohenheim on Fri 24 Feb 2012, 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 1:39 pm

Elad rose and managed to put himself in his seat, though he was shaking greatly. 'You said there was more?' As if in response, three house elves brought two more muggles.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Goodie Nuggets : 399

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 1:40 pm

Sareph felt like he was stricken with grief so great it'd tear his ghostly soul apart, even though nothing had happened. He said ''Oh come ooon!'' Whilst crying.

OoC: You always find a way don't you >.<
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 1:46 pm

Apollonius, shaking, turned to Aimee. She was still out cold. He drew two chalices of blood from the muggles as he tortured them and then turned his wand on Aimee.

'Imperio!' He said, and Aimee seemed to regain some form of consciousness. She raised her wand to one of the muggles and killed it with the killing curse, then, as Apollonius turned his wand from her, she slumped back into her throne.

He performed the now-familiar spell and, when it came time for her to drink the blood, he used the Imperius curse once again to overcome her unconsciousness by controlling her body himself.

With great ease he moved seamlessly, as his wand whipped and slashed like a knife through the air, and then, from Aimee's body he drew a black and smokey ball of magic. He directed it with his wand into himself.

'That is...' He was gasping for breath. 'Your soul twice torn into Aimee and me, my soul torn once into you, and Aimee's soul twice torn into you and me.' He felt as though he was saying it more to keep count for himself; the magic was draining and it clouded his mind.

Only one more horcrux to make and I can rest. I must make Aimee my second horcrux and then the trust between the three of us will be complete. He thought to himself, spurring himself forward despite great strain.

'Elad... comfort me!' He said, falling into his throne and looking at Elad.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 1:49 pm

Elad had regained some of his wits and he kneeled beside Apollo's throne, holding his left hand. "You can do this, just a little further. You've been magnificent and I couldn't be more proud" he said.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 1:54 pm

His chest heaving greatly, he killed the muggle and performed the first part of the spell. He moved on seamlessly to the second; he felt if he stopped even for the shortest of moments he would never be able to continue. He used the cruciatus curse on himself as the second part of the spell directed.

Summoning the strength to go on (he felt almost as though Elad who knelt beside him was giving him strength to continue), he drank the blood of the last chalice and spoke the last parts of the spell. With the ounce of strength that remained to him, he directed the sickly black part of his soul into Aimee who lay unconscious. Her body responded to the new presence but did not wake.

He fell asleep, half falling from his throne onto Elad.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 1:56 pm

"You, ghost!" said Elad, with a hiss in his voice. "fetch the elves."
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 1:58 pm

The elves must have come at Elad's beckoning; when Apollonius awoke he saw them tending to him. He felt better, powerful, and disconnected in a strange sense, as though he'd been up for many days without becoming tired.

'I think I will write down notes from what we accomplished here.' He said to Elad. 'I think that would be a good idea.'

(OoC: I'm going to write up a brief summary of what actually happened here lol—it'll be on the here)
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 7:24 am

I slowly open my eyes and sit up, looking around. I smile slightly. All was done. All was right.

All was true.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 4:11 pm

'Welcome back in the land of the living, dearest cousin.' Said Apollonius as Aimee stirred. 'It is done.'
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 11:47 pm

I smile. 'Thank you dearest cousin.' I say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux chamber   The Horcrux chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Horcrux chamber
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4