Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber

Go down 
+2
Elad_DAvigdor
Apollonius von Hohenheim
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 12:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

'Flobby, Blinky, Smokey and Screecher!' Apollonius called in curt tones. Seconds later, the four house elves had apparated before him. He kicked the last for being the slowest.

'I have a mission for you that will take you out of this school, out of its grounds, yea, even out of the wizarding world into the cesspit we call the muggle world.' Began Apollonius.

'Once there, you will find muggles for me. They should live solitary lives and preferably be drunk when you take them. I want this to rouse as little attention as possible!' He stressed that last part, and with a whip of his wand lashed out at one of the elves to hold their attention. 'I want people who will not be missed. Their disappearances might raise questions in the muggle world, but it should not be so obvious what has happened that questions are raised in ours.'

'I will require a minimum of two such muggles. You will lock them in two of the cells in the dungeon—this dungeon, not the Slytherin dungeon—' he added, recognising the possibility of these feckless creatures making a stupid mistake 'and then report back to me. In time, we will require that you bring more muggles, but for the present time two will suffice unless you should happen to come across more than two during the same period. Now go!'

In complete unison, the four house elves disapparated.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 4:14 am

She shook her head. 'What evers getting to you sort it out or I'll go home and then you won't have to put up with someone you so obvouisly hate.' She walked out, not caring if he had anything else to say.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 4:16 am

'Soon? Soon? Why take so long Aimee.' Barked Apollonius after her. 'Haven't you gone yet? Why does your lovesick puppy remain? Begone, both of you! I'll be vexed by your presence no longer! Your continued existence I'll tolerate, as long as it's not here! Begone!'

Last edited by Apollonius_von_Hohenheim on Mon 26 Mar 2012, 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 4:17 am

She didn't hear as she'd already left.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

Goodie Nuggets : 758

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 4:18 am

OOC:(( Ruin's already left, love. ))
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 4:19 am

(Read my post from before. I'd left the room lol)
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 5:25 am

"Apollo my blessed thistle, are you in?" asked Elad as he sat down
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 6:03 am

'Blessed thistle? You get worse.' Said Apollonius, laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 6:19 am

"ah but you have seen nothing yet!" laughed Elad
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 6:26 am

'No... I believe you...' Replied Apollonius, warily (before smiling).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9