Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The forbidden forest.

Go down 
+7
Professor von Nettesheim
CarlyQuinn
Jonny Oliver
Dorothee Traigyen
Eric_Sahaif
Amelia Sage Lawrence
HadleyGoodstein
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
HadleyGoodstein
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
HadleyGoodstein

Goodie Nuggets : 143

The forbidden forest. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 7:48 am

First topic message reminder :

There's something special with this place, Hadley thought as she sneaked into the big forest. Once she'd seen a centaur hiding in the shadows and today she hoped she'd see another one. Or maybe something else. A meadow filled with all sorts of flowers was only a few meters away, the perfect place to sit down at. Said and done Hadley sat down in the meadow leaning her back against a big tree.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

Goodie Nuggets : 1548

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 11:16 am

He blushed a deep red and thought 'This is going to shit....' He then said ''Uhh... Yeeah.. I do.'' He looked at her, his cheeks red.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 11:24 am

I nodded, thinking to myself. I really liked this guy. I mean, in two days he'd made me laugh more than most people have in a lifetime. He'd made me feel safe in the forest and he hadn't said anything stupid or cruel at all. I smiled at him, blushing slightly. "Me too, that is, I really like you."
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 11:28 am

He looked at her, dumbfounded. He just looked at her then said ''Y-y-y-ou do? Like, really? No kidding?'' He looked at her, like he was in shock.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 11:29 am

"No kidding" I smiled, looking serious. "Don't look so shocked!" Why did he look like that? Was he regretting it, telling me? Had I just put my foot in it again?
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 11:34 am

He smiled, joy slowly filling face as realization dawned upon him. Then he grinned at her, said''I think I'm in love with you.'' and leaned down and kissed her, pulling her closer.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 11:36 am

I kissed him back, looping my arms round his neck. I didn't know about love but I certainly liked him. And I was happy.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 11:41 am

They stood like that for a while, kissing. When he broke it for breath, he said ''Wow... You taste really good!'' And grinned, hapiness all over his face.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 11:45 am

"You don't taste bad yourself!" I grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 11:47 am

He kissed her again, a quick one, then whispered close to her ear ''I don't think we should write this in the book....'' and grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 11:50 am

"Maybe not if there's a chance someone else will find it!" I grinned. "But I'd like to remember it."
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 11:52 am

''Invinsible ink that only we know how to reveal?'' He grinned at her and winked, then kissed her again.
I am a very lucky guy.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 11:54 am

I kissed him back, smiling into it. "I don't think i'll be forgetting anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 11:55 am

''I don't think I will either.'' He kissed her back, hugging her tight. When he came up for air, he grinned like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 11:58 am

I hugged him back, burying my head in his chest. "It's getting late, we should head back"
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 11:59 am

''Mmm... Probably should... Your hair smells nice...'' His voice was muffled in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 12:02 pm

I smiled, blushing slightly then let go and took his hand. "Common room?"
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 12:03 pm

''Common room.'' He smiled at her, then started walking the way they came from, hand in hand.
Back to top Go down
Dorothee Traigyen
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Dorothee Traigyen

Goodie Nuggets : 101

PostSubject: A river in the woods.   The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 2:19 am

Dipping her toes into the ice cold Dorothee sat and watched how the day turned from light into dark.The twilight was approaching, Dorothee sat calmly and quietly, looking out over the enchanted lake. Her hair shone like stars, luckily there was no one around to see it.

To honor the day, she had not fixed with her appearance. She was today veela. Nothing more, nothing less.. Her hair flowed around her and her skin shone. A dress out of beautiful silvery silk covered her body. Feeling beautiful was nothing Dorothee allow herself. She did not want to be shallow or vain, and certainly she did not want to be a veela.

But today was one of the few days she was happy, and when she could stand her gorgeous looks. Cautiously she began to dance on the point, pirouette after pirouette. This happy hadn't she been in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 2:35 am

Eric flew down in the clearing in his Hippogriff form, not noticing the girl by the river. When he had changed back into his human form he first noticed her sitting there. He thought 'Shooot, I hope she didn't notice me!'' He ran behind a tree, just outside the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Dorothee Traigyen
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Dorothee Traigyen

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 4:06 am

Abruptly she stopped dancing in the middle of a pirouette and lost the balance falling down on the ground. Someone was watching. Grabbing a fist big stone she stood up and looked around anxiously.

Tales she had heard as a child told her about gigantic spiders and bloodthirsty beasts hiding within the forest. Stop it, she said to herself. You are a Khaleesi. A few monsters should not scare you. Calming herself down she once again looked around. Not a thing except trees.

''Is there anyone there.'' Dorothee said, sounding more confident than she was.

Last edited by Dorothee Traigyen on Thu 01 Mar 2012, 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 4:09 am

''Okay, you can do this.'' He muttered to himself, then stepped into the clearing. He waved at the girl there. He thought 'Okay wow, she's hot.' He said a casual ''Hello''
Back to top Go down
Dorothee Traigyen
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Dorothee Traigyen

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 4:28 am

She let out a high pitch scream and threw the rock towards the person.
This was not good, she hadn't covered her hair, nor was she wearing her usual muddy clothes. Dorothee shined from top to bottom as the moon lighted upon her.

There was only one way from here and that was to hide. A tree nearby would work until she could figure out a better escape plan.

Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 4:30 am

He dodged the rock thrown at him, stepping to the side. ''Okay, sorry, didn't mean to startle you!'' He held up his hands in self-defence.
Back to top Go down
Dorothee Traigyen
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Dorothee Traigyen

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 4:44 am

With her back leaning against the tree she peaked on the person. A boy, probably in the same age where standing there holding his hands out in self defense.

Quickly she hid behind the tree. ''Don't come any closer.'' In the shadow the moonlights couldn't hit her. But she would still be as gorgeous as the stars. No one could see her like this. Why oh why was she born like this. It wasn't like she wanted to be like this. Maybe she could jump in the river, but one could never know what was lurking on the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 4:47 am

''Alright, relax. I'm just a harmless Ravenclaw, nothing to worry about.'' He backed away until he reached the river she'd been standing by. She stood behind a tree, hiding from him. ''I promise you, I won't bite!'' He grinned at the tree she stood behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The forbidden forest.
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Role Play :: Archives. :: February- May 1st archives. :: Old hogwarts posts..-
Jump to: