Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

Hogwarts Grounds

Go down 
+7
Elad_DAvigdor
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Aimee_Lords
Xenophilius
Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh
HadleyGoodstein
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
HadleyGoodstein
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
HadleyGoodstein

Goodie Nuggets : 143

Hogwarts Grounds Empty
PostSubject: South Garden   Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 11:01 pm

Hadley walked into the garden and sat down by her usual place. A bench under a big tree to the eye almost hidden but if you knew where it was, it was the perfect place to sit down and relax. Without being interrupted.
Back to top Go down
HadleyGoodstein
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
HadleyGoodstein

Hogwarts Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Grounds   Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 11:56 pm

Sitting there she admired the people from a save distance.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindor 1st Year
Gryffindor 1st Year

Goodie Nuggets : 191

Hogwarts Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Grounds   Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 11:58 pm

Lavinia walked passed, feeling the wind as it danced around her and rustled through the leaves. She had a strange sense that she was being watched that she couldn't shake. Maybe that was just how Hogwarts felt. Maybe, in fact, she was being watched. Still, she'd have to get used to that feeling, she thought, and she skipped merrily on by.
Back to top Go down
HadleyGoodstein
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
HadleyGoodstein

Hogwarts Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Grounds   Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 12:16 am

She saw how a girl walked by and looked away. Being a creep wasn't something Hadley tried to archive so she started to draw instead.
Back to top Go down
HadleyGoodstein
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
HadleyGoodstein

Hogwarts Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Grounds   Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 3:13 am

Hadley walked out from under the trees with her head held down. She knew that people were staring. Who was she? Why were she hiding under the tree? How come she's a Gryffindor? She sighted quietly, she had always thought she'd be sorted into Hufflepuff. But no, Gryffindor, for the brave and the ones with kind hearts. She was none of it. Hadley was just Hadley. Nothing more, nothing left. With a frown on her face she walked back into the Castle.
Back to top Go down
HadleyGoodstein
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
HadleyGoodstein

Hogwarts Grounds Empty
PostSubject: North Garden   Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 9:01 am

Hadley had just left the forbidden forest, and walked through the north garden. A bit further away in the garden someone was laying down, sleeping maybe. But as she got closer she saw the bloodstains and only a few meters from the person se saw the unnatural way he was lying. Hadley rushed forward and knelt by the body checking his pulse. There was non. Kneeing beside the dead body her tears began to fall. And as the shock had lied down she fainted.
Back to top Go down
Xenophilius
Ravenclaw 4th Year
Ravenclaw 4th Year
Xenophilius

Goodie Nuggets : 40

Hogwarts Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Grounds   Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 10:48 am

As I walk through the garden I notice a girl with a boy, kneeling beside him the girl looks upset and the boy looks like he'd been immobilized, I head over to see what's happened wondering why the boy wasn't moving. As I reach them I see some red liquid I automatically look at the boy. He's Dead I think but when I look at him a bit longer I realise, I'd thought right I Panic and being a noble fifth year Ravenclaw I think through my options but before I could think of the solution I fall to the grown unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

Hogwarts Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Grounds   Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 11:10 am

I walk through, on my way to the lake needing to clear my head. I know my eyes are paniced. I notice 3 bodies. I walk over slowly and see 2 are stirring. I don't think I recognize them althought maybe I've seen them at the lake. The 3rd is Sareph. I see blood. No, I think, What did you do Apollo? This wasn't meant to happen. i instantly feel bad as I think back to my comments about Sareph 'needing to go'. He couldn't have surely?

I back away, not wanting to get caugtht here and I run, run back to where I'll be safe.

This wasn't meant to happen dammit. I think to myself as I run. If I pass anyone I don't notice, I don't care if I'll appear guitly or not, I just need to get out of there.
Back to top Go down
HadleyGoodstein
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
HadleyGoodstein

Hogwarts Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Grounds   Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 11:15 am

(I had fainted. So had Zeno.)
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

Hogwarts Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Grounds   Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 11:16 am

I walked out an slid to the floor next to the four bodies, tears falling silently down my cheeks. This was my fault, I had caused this. I curled up into a ball and all of a sudden I realised I didnt care who knew anymore. I began to shrink, pushing away the feelings of sorrow, twisting and changing to form a scarab. I flew down and landed gently on Sarephs cheek, stony cold under my insect feet. I lay there, even in this form I could not escape the sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

Hogwarts Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Grounds   Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 11:18 am

(Yaaay you didn't see me so I'm not going to get into any trouble XD)
Back to top Go down
Xenophilius
Ravenclaw 4th Year
Ravenclaw 4th Year
Xenophilius

Hogwarts Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Grounds   Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 11:21 am

As I start coming in and out of consciousness I notice a Slytherin girl running from us I remember seeing her around school but never speaking too her, I think at first she went to get help...

Its been about 15 minutes I've been drifting in and out of consciousness and suddenly I remember the girl and I think to myself it wouldn't take this long for help and suddenly a fire of rage comes up out of me and I shout out for HELP! and Im out, unconsciousness again.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Hogwarts Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Grounds   Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 11:44 am

I lay there for what seemed like hours, always expecting his eyes to open, his cheeks to flush. The wind was picking up but I didnt care, I wasnt moving, not yet.
Back to top Go down
Xenophilius
Ravenclaw 4th Year
Ravenclaw 4th Year
Xenophilius

Hogwarts Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Grounds   Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 12:05 pm

As I fully regain consciousness I notice a fellow Ravenclaw crying over the dead boys body me respecting my fellow Ravenclaw I stand up not disturbing her and turn my attention to the young Gryffindor she's still unconscious I quietly tell the Ravenclaw girl to make sure nothing bad happens to her and I run off for help.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Hogwarts Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Grounds   Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 12:11 pm

Ooc: Youre talking to a beetle XD

I uncurl, there is no hope left anymore. I fly off, heading for the deepest part of the forest.

Last edited by Amelia Sage Lawrence on Sun 19 Feb 2012, 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xenophilius
Ravenclaw 4th Year
Ravenclaw 4th Year
Xenophilius

Hogwarts Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Grounds   Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 12:17 pm

OOC: Opps..... errr xD
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

Hogwarts Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Grounds   Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 12:30 pm

Apollonius walked up. 'I laid him out as best I could. I conjured glass to keep the rain off him, but as for the rest... there is nothing in my experience to inform me...' His words felt stilted and unnatural.

'Before he died, he mentioned to me that he had been receiving bullying messages—I bumped into him at the top of the Astronomy Tower and just assumed he'd gone there for the quiet. The next moment he—' Apollonius makes a gesture with his hands '—and he jumped off. Lavinia witnessed it too. It was horrible.'
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Hogwarts Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Grounds   Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 12:36 pm

I landed as I saw him walk down and changed back. I didnt care now who knew about my form. I walked over to him and shook his hand. "Thankyou" was the only word that would come. Tears were in my eyes and they flowed freely down my face.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Hogwarts Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Grounds   Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 1:11 pm

'I just wish I had been quicker. He had asked me not to approach him; I thought he wanted space, but he must have been...' his voice trailed off. 'I didn't even have my wand out.'

He stopped one moment and looked at Sareph—the boy who died—and the glass case that protected him from the weather. He should be given dignity, now that he has been seen. With a wave of his wand, Apollonius transfigured the panes of glass into sheets of black marble: a small, sombre monument to the boy who died. And there on the monument, gilt, was emblazoned the emblem of the House of Hufflepuff and the name 'Sareph'.
Back to top Go down
HadleyGoodstein
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
HadleyGoodstein

Hogwarts Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Grounds   Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 1:14 pm

Hadley awakened and sat up eminently. ''W-What happened?'' Turning her head Sareph still lied there. She let out a scream. A dead person, broken and stained with blood lied only inches from her. Tears ran once again down her cheeks. He couldn't be dead. This wasn't happening. It was only a bad dream and soon she'd wake up.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Hogwarts Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Grounds   Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 8:04 pm

"Its beautiful" was all I could manage by way of thanking him. I sat down by the monument, staring at the embedded emblem.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

Hogwarts Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Grounds   Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 5:32 am

"Apollo, I'm sorry. I should have been there." Elad didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Hogwarts Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Grounds   Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 5:37 am

I ignored all the people around me. How could I have allowed this to happen, how could I have let him do this? The letters, Appolonius had said Dylan sent letters. I gritted my teeth, how could someone do that? Cause someone so much pain and fear they thought this was the only option?
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Hogwarts Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Grounds   Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 5:56 am

Apollonius spoke to those gathered by Sareph's tomb. 'I have organised something of a farewell drink for Sareph in the Three Broomsticks. Anybody who wishes to go to share their memories—and their grief—would be more than welcome. We should not have had to say farewell to one of our number, but if that is how it must be, let us do it well.'
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

Goodie Nuggets : 814

Hogwarts Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Hogwarts Grounds   Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 8:17 am

She walks along the Black Lake ocassionally stopping to pick up a stone and skim it across the lake. "Wonder how muggles get by without magic," she thinks out loud. After a few more minutes of walking she sits down. She looks down at herself wearing skinny jeans, a large amount of bracelets on each arm, some faded dark blue converse, and a white t-shirt with an England flag on it. "Good, at least I'm not wearing something completely idiodic."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hogwarts Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Grounds   Hogwarts Grounds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Grounds
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next