Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC) I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC) I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC) I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC) I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC) I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC) I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

Goodie Nuggets : 814

Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC) Empty
PostSubject: Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)   Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC) I_icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2012, 7:38 am

Are we still having the Spring Fling? Cause I found two dresses that I really like and are ready to describe but I also have pictures... So I'll just post both together. Not sure if this is in the right category though. But, I mean, the Spring Fling IS part of the plot... right? Anyway, the dresses:

The first dress is a strapless, emerald green dress, almost the same shade as her eyes, and is a little bit above the knee. It's covered in sparkles, a not-so-surprising thing for Carly to wear. Due to the fact that the dress is coated in sparkles, whenever Carly moves, some part of the dress is reflecting light. Her accessories consist of a few bracelets, a necklace, small earrings, and a bow. She is wearing two bracelets, one silver and the other the same green as her dress. Her necklace is silver with a small locket and inside a picture of her family is on one side and the other side blank. The jewels in Carly's earrings are emerald while the metal is silver. The bow is the only thing that isn't sparkling or glittering. It is a solid black with no sequins or gems. Because she claims that all the heels she tried on were weak and they didn't have her shoe size, her shoes are just simple, black flats. Her hair is down in it's usually wavy state. (The picture is just her dress and maybe her hair aside from the bow.)

Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC) 0a7cae60a07a3875_Carrie_Underwood_46th_Annual_Academy_Country_Farah_Angsana_Green_Sequin_Dressa

The second dress goes down to the floor and is stitched from a gray-purple satin. It is a one-shoulder dress and has a few sparkles and glitter near the bottom but that's all. Any jewelry that has a gem is amethyst. Her necklace is silver with a small locket and inside a picture of her family is on one side and the other side blank. (How original am I? I'm using the same necklace and accessories as the other dress with a few tweaks to match this dress XD) Her bracelet is a solid silver that has diamond and amethyst gems on it. Her hair is in a loose updo with a sparkling silver headband holding back any loose strands of hair. Her shoes are simple white flats.

Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC) Carrie+Underwood+Dresses+Skirts+Evening+Dress+rTROllYLu_9l

If you read this, which dress should I go with? To me, it really depends if it's formal or informal... Can someone help me with this "life-changing" decision?
Back to top Go down
Professor von Nettesheim
Master of Potions
Master of Potions
Professor von Nettesheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1497

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)   Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC) I_icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 11:26 am

Ooooh she's fffffit haha.

Sorry. I think the forum's pretty much dead lol.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)   Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC) I_icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 12:15 pm

XD Only you would...

Yeah, kinda figured. I want it to come back. "No spell can reawaken the dead." lol just though that'd fit right there...
Back to top Go down
Katie
Admin
Admin
Katie

Goodie Nuggets : 302

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)   Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC) I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 2:41 am

Well and Oliver have an epic new project we're working on. We'll post the link as soon as it's up and running XD Will probably be a few weeks to a month away though.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsrp.forumotion.co.uk
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)   Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC) I_icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 7:38 am

Oh, yay! I can wait... Will we have this forum back up again?
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)   Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC) I_icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 5:17 am

This forum pretty much died a long time ago... Our new project has nothing to do with HP and is not a forum. That's as much as we're disclosing at the present time. But it will be epic I promise XD
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)   Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC) I_icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 7:29 am

Oh, I always love new things. Even if it isn't HP XD
Back to top Go down
Katie
Admin
Admin
Katie

Goodie Nuggets : 302

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)   Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC) I_icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 5:21 am

lortrpg.host56.com%2Flotgd-1.1.2_Dragonprime_Edition%2Fhome.php%3Fc%3D2-150701&h=1AQEOg77XAQEPnTQRu85MFJEin0rPzKkiJJtSX2MacASorg Have a look XD
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsrp.forumotion.co.uk
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)   Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC) I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

Aw, stupid computer. Not giving me the link >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)   Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
Page 1 of 1