Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The room of requirement

Go down 
+5
Aashli Roehr
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Emilia_B
Jonny Oliver
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

Goodie Nuggets : 1194

The room of requirement - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 6:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Jonny walked past a corridor in seventh floor, then suddenly a door appeared.
He walked in and hoped for to find an exercise room.
Suddenly the room was an exercise studio!
He walked in and started to exercise with weights.
Then he took some sit-ups.
And ended with 100 pushups without stop
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 6:52 am

" greit det ja" he laughed "glad jeg møtte deg å" he grinned
Back to top Go down
Emilia_B
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
Emilia_B

Goodie Nuggets : 548

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 6:52 am

Emilia waved a silent hello from the corner

"Emilia" she smiled. She then made the guitar disappear. She listened to the two exchange, understanding partially what was being said

Hear the meaning within the word
Back to top Go down
Aashli Roehr
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Aashli Roehr

Goodie Nuggets : 117

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 6:54 am

Aashli laughed a little and waved at Emilia. "Hello.." She said before looking back at Johhny. "Jeg håper jeg gjorde et godt førsteinntrykk. Jeg vanligvis en klønete idiot når det gjelder å snakke med nye mennesker."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/XAshleyAdversityX
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 6:58 am

(OoC)

Please remember that this is an English-speaking forum set in an English-speaking school in an English-speaking country. Your characters may have back-stories relating to Durmstrang to tie them in with your own Scandinavian heritage, but English is the language of the forum and your IC posts should be in English.
Back to top Go down
Aashli Roehr
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Aashli Roehr

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 6:59 am

OoC: I'm really sorry. Whoops. -.-
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 7:06 am

OOC: okay Razz
"I have to go" he grinned "anyone want to join some quidditch?"
Back to top Go down
Aashli Roehr
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Aashli Roehr

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 7:07 am

"I'd love to join if I can?" Aashli loved to play Quidditch. She hadn't played in a couple months and really wanted to get back in the air.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 7:13 am

"Of course, just follow me" he grinned and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Aashli Roehr
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Aashli Roehr

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 7:14 am

Aashli followed him, her boot heels clicking on the floor as she did. "So what position do you play?"
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 7:22 am

"I play as a seeker" he grinned and walked to the pitch
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

Goodie Nuggets : 1548

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 10:52 am

Eric walked walked into the room of requirement and saw some targets for spells there, and some automatic spell firerers there. 'Perfect.' Just what he needed for practice! He took off his jacket and stood there in singlet and jeans, wand in hand and ready for practice.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

Goodie Nuggets : 814

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 11:59 am

She walks down the corridor, deep in her thoughts, then notices a door that she didn't remember. She opens it slightly and sees Eric standing, wand in hand, facing some targets. She smiles and, out of nowhere, screams, "Expelliarmis!" She catches his wand and smirks. "What is this place?" she motions around the room.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 12:11 pm

''Hey, give that back!'' He grinned and rand towards her, snatching his wand back when he got there.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 12:33 pm

She laughs then gives him a playful jab in his stomach. "I could fight you," she smirks, "but I'm too hyper." She laughs and adds, "No really. I'm not kidding! The house elves let me have several cups of coffee!" She laughs and drops to the floor. "What if we had pig tails and pigs didn't have tails?" she asks stifling a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 12:35 pm

''Carly, go to bed.'' He shook his head and crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 12:45 pm

She looks at Eric as though he had just shot her, "But... I... Not tired..." She stands up and smiles, "Perfectly awake!" She pushes her hair out of her face. "And I didn't literally mean several cups... they only gave me three..." She looks at him, debating whether she should kiss him, hug him, continue staring in disbelief, or just sulk away.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 12:51 pm

''Carly, you've been up for over 24 hours. Time to get some rest, look pretty again. Go now.'' He smiled and waved his wand at her, turning her around.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 1:01 pm

"Wait," she mumbles then turns around and gives him a hug. "Goodnight, Eric," she smiles and looks up at him for a brief moment. She lets go, standing in silence, then walks off to bed without another sound.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 1:03 pm

He smiled after her and mumbled to himself 'Crazy girl.' He grinned and proceeded to burning his targets while waving off spells from the throwers. He looked like he was dancing, sending of spells and waving off attacking ones as well.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 9:00 pm

He finished throwing his spells, and placed his wand in it's sheath along his arms, then left the room.
Back to top Go down
Solei Goldsen
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Solei Goldsen

Goodie Nuggets : 262

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 9:12 pm

Solei walked into the room of requierement, going to practice his fire magic. He shrugged of his robes and pulled up his sleeves. He then proceeded to let his wand slide into his arm from it's arm sheath. He started waving it around, creating circles of fire in the air, spinning through each other and weaving in and out of each other.
Back to top Go down
Emilia_B
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
Emilia_B

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 8:27 am

Emilia sat, watching a ravenclaw she didn't recognize practicing some impressive fire magic. "That's really good" she announced

Last edited by Emilia_B on Sun 25 Mar 2012, 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solei Goldsen
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Solei Goldsen

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 8:37 am

''This? Only warming up!'' He chuckled and waved the wand some
more, making more circles appear and go faster. He then proceeded to make animals made of fire run around in the air.
Back to top Go down
Emilia_B
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
Emilia_B

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 8:40 am

She grinned and produced her own wand, making a wolf made entirely of water erupt from her wand and run around the room "That's really amazing" she said indicating his fiery animals

Back to top Go down
Solei Goldsen
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Solei Goldsen

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 8:54 am

''It is. You made that spell yourself? Or taught? You don't seem old enough or powerful enough to do that.'' He made a big target appear and said to the girl ''Go ahead, hit it.''

OoC: Making items out of the elements requires a powerful witch or wizard, so I reckon that's about all Emilia can make except jets and bolts.

Last edited by Solei Goldsen on Sun 25 Mar 2012, 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The room of requirement
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next