Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
If anyone cares to read so far. I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
If anyone cares to read so far. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
If anyone cares to read so far. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
If anyone cares to read so far. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
If anyone cares to read so far. I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
If anyone cares to read so far. I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
If anyone cares to read so far. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
If anyone cares to read so far. I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
If anyone cares to read so far. I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
If anyone cares to read so far. I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

If anyone cares to read so far.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

Goodie Nuggets : 357

If anyone cares to read so far. Empty
PostSubject: If anyone cares to read so far.   If anyone cares to read so far. I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 3:13 am

Every year, five people are taken from around the United States. It doesn’t matter what age, gender, race, religion, or orientation they were, so you never know who it will be, and no one knows what happens to them. You just wake up, and they are gone. Once in awhile, a family may get a body back, but I think they’d rather not. If the person had scars in life, or was to fat, or to thin, it was changed. They were perfect. So I think the ones who don’t have anyone to bury, are the lucky ones. Like I said though, most never get returned.
I have to assume they are dead. But I don’t want to, because that would mean I’m going to die. Did I mention that? I guess not. This year, I was chosen. I woke up in the middle of the night. It was normal for me, but this time I heard something. So of course, what do I do? I go towards the source of the noise. Pretty stupid huh? That was just how I was. Nosey. That’s what got me taken. When I rounded the corner to my little sister’s bedroom, I saw three guys about to walk in. I was pretty pissed. Once again though, I was stupid. Did I grab something to defend myself, or yell for help? Nope. Not me. I ran towards them and tried to take them on by myself. Needless to say, I lost that fight.
One of them put a bag over my head, and the other choked me out. By the time I woke up, we were pretty far away from the little town I lived in. My head was still in a bag, but I could barely see out of it. We were in a van, that much was obvious. When I saw we, I meant me, and the other four lumps I assumed were bodies.
Now, before I get to far ahead, let me explain a little about myself. One, I am a seventeen year old girl, living in Poland, Maine. Probably never heard of it right? Trust me, neither had I until I moved there. I lived in a huge blue house with my dad, mom, and baby sister. Oh, and we had a couple chickens, (ten), five cats, and of course my favorite, Sadie. Sadie was our, I mean my dads, full-blooded American Bull Dog. Or Cow dog. Your choice. She was the sweetest thing in the world, but if someone came into our driveway, she went off like she was dying. Pretty hard to shut her up to, until the person came in.
Two, I’m stubborn, and pretty stupid. I mean that in a good way though, since I am talking about myself. Those two things should clue you in on why I went after the three guys. Well, that and I don’t let anybody mess with my family. I mean really. I may tease my family all the time, but that was a family thing, you know what I mean? Anyways, I figured if the Sadie wasn’t throwing a fit, there was something off, and I didn’t want to wait to find out what.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

Goodie Nuggets : 1548

PostSubject: Re: If anyone cares to read so far.   If anyone cares to read so far. I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 4:45 am

Wait, what's this? :c
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

PostSubject: Re: If anyone cares to read so far.   If anyone cares to read so far. I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 5:35 am

Story I'm writing. Wanted opinions lol
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

Goodie Nuggets : 1548

PostSubject: Re: If anyone cares to read so far.   If anyone cares to read so far. I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 6:13 am

It's good!
Back to top Go down
Emilia_B
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
Emilia_B

Goodie Nuggets : 548

PostSubject: Re: If anyone cares to read so far.   If anyone cares to read so far. I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 6:24 am

that's really good idea! And great writing style
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

PostSubject: Re: If anyone cares to read so far.   If anyone cares to read so far. I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 6:53 am

Thanks guys <3. Much love for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If anyone cares to read so far.   If anyone cares to read so far. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If anyone cares to read so far.
Page 1 of 1