Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
a nook hidden away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
a nook hidden away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
a nook hidden away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
a nook hidden away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
a nook hidden away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
a nook hidden away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
a nook hidden away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
a nook hidden away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
a nook hidden away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
a nook hidden away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

a nook hidden away

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

a nook hidden away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 9:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Elad had no idea where to go. He couldn't be in the school where others might see him. He was alone and with that realisation came a torrent of tears. The only one he'd ever loved or would ever love could never love him back.

He sobbed like a baby. The man whose soul resided in him had spurned him, the seeds of his love lying unnourished in barren soil. He rocked back and forth, chanting the shema to himself in broken speech "shema... Eloheinu... Ech...chad... V'ahavta... Uv'khol naphsh'...kha... naphsh'kh...a-ha-ha!"

"uv'khol naphsh'kha... I do not deserve to say it!"

He rocked back and forth with silent sobs
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 4:20 pm

"Touch me! It's so easy to leave me all alone with my memory of my days in the sun!" burst Elad "it is not me you fear but happiness and the chance of it. I know you have lived so long without it it is a stranger to you"

"but let me try to reacquaint you or introduce you for the first time. You need not think of me, i would rather rot and rot yet never rot away as i live all eternity with you than to try to be happy elsewhere but it can be something between"
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 4:35 pm

'But you should be happy, not a nursemaid for a defect!' Said Apollonius emphatically. 'I could not live with myself knowing I had burdened you. Forever is a long time to walk with guilt.'

'I could not have you weary, yearning for a death that would never come!' There was no sign of coldness now.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 5:59 pm

"why can you never show this sensitive and considerate side to others? Why must you have them think the worst of you?" asked Elad "but of course i know why, Apollo, because i know your soul. If you have everybody hate you, you can say 'they hate me because i did this' or 'they hate me because i did that' but if you try to show them the goodness in you... You couldn't risk them rejecting that, so you pretend it isn't there. If it's not there it can never be rejected"
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 6:06 pm

Apollonius choked. 'Interesting though this foray into amateur psychology is...' He looked at Elad and sighed and then laughed. 'You're a git! You know that, don't you?'
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 6:29 pm

"i am the prince of gits, but am i your git?"
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 6:39 pm

Apollonius sighed. 'Elad... Elad... I wish I could say you were, but I am so unsure! Before you, I had never even thought I could be close to a guy and I still don't know what I think of it. What if it turned out that we just didn't fit for that reason? Love is love, but biology is biology.'
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 6:49 pm

"then you would move on and have a wife and i would get to make you happy as best friend. I would rather play second fiddle in your orchestra than play a lament in an empty room" said Elad
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 7:09 pm

'Oh, Elad... you can't...' Apollonius was overcome with sorrow. 'I lo... I lunch... late on a Wednesday because... ah... I have a busy morning.'

He looked at his feet. Bloody idiot! Lunch late on a Wednesday? Just say it

Last edited by Apollonius_von_Hohenheim on Sat 24 Mar 2012, 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 7:57 pm

Elad smiled "i lunch you too"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a nook hidden away   a nook hidden away - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a nook hidden away
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Role Play :: Hogwarts Castle :: The Knights of Walpurgis-
Jump to: