Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
A request to join as a new character I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
A request to join as a new character I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
A request to join as a new character I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
A request to join as a new character I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
A request to join as a new character I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
A request to join as a new character I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
A request to join as a new character I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
A request to join as a new character I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
A request to join as a new character I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
A request to join as a new character I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

A request to join as a new character

Go down 
+2
HadleyGoodstein
Coco Blake
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Coco Blake
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Coco Blake

Goodie Nuggets : 175

A request to join as a new character Empty
PostSubject: A request to join as a new character   A request to join as a new character I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 5:14 pm

Name: Coco Blake
D.O.B: 7/10/1997
Year: Fifth Year
House: Hufflepuff, but some slytherin shows through time to times and gryffindor
Likes: Reading, Writing, Music, singing, dancing, acting,drawing, pranking,partying and Quidditch.
Dislikes: studying
Family history: Parents; Jack and Alexandra Blake both pure bloods. dads a slytherin and mum is a ravenclaw
Physical description: Long brown hair, Green eyes, Pretty/supermeggafoxyawesomehot features, tallish (5"6)
Favourite classes: Transfiguration, DADA and Potions.
Least Favourite classes: Care of Magical Creatures and Muggle studies.
Passcode: Kassie is Awesome

((If katie admin looks @ this its Cho! :3))

Last edited by Coco Blake on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A request to join as a new character   A request to join as a new character I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 5:50 pm

CHO!!!!!! YAY!!!!PS... It's Ginny
Back to top Go down
Coco Blake
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Coco Blake

Goodie Nuggets : 175

PostSubject: Re: A request to join as a new character   A request to join as a new character I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 5:53 pm

[quote="Magicalentittlement"]CHO!!!!!! YAY!!!!PS... It's Ginny[/quote]

Hey Gin! :DDDD
Back to top Go down
HadleyGoodstein
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
HadleyGoodstein

Goodie Nuggets : 143

PostSubject: Re: A request to join as a new character   A request to join as a new character I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 11:04 pm

Hey Chooo Very Happy Zach here C: I cat add you to things but Katie will as soon as she can C:
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Lexi
Admin
Admin
Headmistress Lexi

Goodie Nuggets : 171

PostSubject: Re: A request to join as a new character   A request to join as a new character I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 11:06 pm

Hey there! Smile Katie isn't on at the moment to add you to all the appropriate sturrrff, but got ahead and rp in our practise area which you should have access to! ~ Lexi
Back to top Go down
Katie
Admin
Admin
Katie

Goodie Nuggets : 302

PostSubject: Re: A request to join as a new character   A request to join as a new character I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 1:15 am

CHOOOO *GLOMPS CHO*

Welcome hunny. I'm really glad you signed up.

I shall add you into all your areas within the next few minutes. Once I've done this, your name will turn yellow and you can access all areas of the site.

JUST IN TIME FOR THE VALENTINES DANCE TOO !!

Admin Katie

xoxox
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Goodie Nuggets : 399

PostSubject: Re: A request to join as a new character   A request to join as a new character I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 8:23 am

That's good, maybe Apollonius and Elad can stop keeping up the gay charade and get a girl each :3 Or maybe they are gay! Who knows? o.O
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Goodie Nuggets : 399

PostSubject: Re: A request to join as a new character   A request to join as a new character I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 8:24 am

Wait... There are enough girls, just realised... They're gay :3
Back to top Go down
Katie
Admin
Admin
Katie

PostSubject: Re: A request to join as a new character   A request to join as a new character I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 8:29 am

Lol.

I dare you to ask Apollonius IC next time you speak to him if he's gay or not lol.

Admin Katie.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: A request to join as a new character   A request to join as a new character I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 8:31 am

Sareph wrote:
That's good, maybe Apollonius and Elad can stop keeping up the gay charade and get a girl each :3 Or maybe they are gay! Who knows? o.O

Lol, do you mind? Katie almost came to my defence, but almost is no good lol

Admin Huffepuff Katie wrote:
Lol.

I dare you to ask Apollonius IC next time you speak to him if he's gay or not lol.

Admin Katie.

Lol! It's all Elad's fault, my manhood being called into question lol
Back to top Go down
Katie
Admin
Admin
Katie

PostSubject: Re: A request to join as a new character   A request to join as a new character I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 8:58 am

Sorry I don't defend any role players. I'm not alowed to unless you know.. They're being properly bullied by someone. You however agreed to go with a guy. You brought it on yourself XD

Admin Katie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A request to join as a new character   A request to join as a new character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A request to join as a new character
Page 1 of 1