Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
Welcome, Knights of Walpurgis! I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
Welcome, Knights of Walpurgis! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Welcome, Knights of Walpurgis! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
Welcome, Knights of Walpurgis! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
Welcome, Knights of Walpurgis! I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
Welcome, Knights of Walpurgis! I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
Welcome, Knights of Walpurgis! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
Welcome, Knights of Walpurgis! I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
Welcome, Knights of Walpurgis! I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
Welcome, Knights of Walpurgis! I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

Welcome, Knights of Walpurgis!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

Welcome, Knights of Walpurgis! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome, Knights of Walpurgis!   Welcome, Knights of Walpurgis! I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 7:40 am

Welcome, Knights of Walpurgis! We are a group of students within Hogwarts dedicated to studying the Dark Arts and perfecting our knowledge of them. Together, we shall gain mastery of the darkest and most powerful elements of magic!
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Knights of Walpurgis!   Welcome, Knights of Walpurgis! I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 7:44 am

i'm cool with learning the dark arts and all but when do we put muggles into their rightful places/
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Knights of Walpurgis!   Welcome, Knights of Walpurgis! I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 7:57 am

'I spoke to one of the house elves in the kitchen, asking it if it would keep our secret if it were asked by Hogwarts staff to reveal it. It seemed its greatest loyalty is to the school and so we couldn't trust one of them. I did, however, ask it to go to my house and bring back a couple of my own house elves on which we can practice our curses. They will provide expendable, living targets for our tests' Said Apollonius, coldly.

'Since this place is hidden by the fidelius charm and you and I are the secret-keepers,' he continued, 'there is nothing, really, to stop us abducting a few muggles later, once we've got a system in place to ensure they cannot leave and are adequately fed and watered, and so on. Not even the best of aurors could find them then.'
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Knights of Walpurgis!   Welcome, Knights of Walpurgis! I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 8:02 am

i smile coldly. 'I like that idea. muggles... to do what i wish upon. ' i shake my head, trying not to get too excited> theyt weren't here yet>

OOC: i had to log off fb my laptop is being extremaly gay/
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Knights of Walpurgis!   Welcome, Knights of Walpurgis! I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 8:05 am

"I am excited to be here, beloved." Said Elad. "I always knew you couldn't be afraid of dark magic as most in this place are."
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Knights of Walpurgis!   Welcome, Knights of Walpurgis! I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 8:10 am

'We will have an unlimited ability to extend ourselves, Aimee,' promised Apollonius.

He turned to Elad 'You know, Elad, you have the manner of a true pureblood. We shall say that you are so; if anybody asks, your pureblood family were killed by werewolves and you were found by muggles who brought you up as your own. We will tout you as proof that the superiority of pure blood will out.'

He looked towards Aimee, 'I hope you will support me in this... you must see that Elad's attitude is like unto our own noble bearing?'
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Knights of Walpurgis!   Welcome, Knights of Walpurgis! I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 8:20 am

He is trying to reconcile his life with my muggle-born status... I must mean more to him than he might otherwise like to admit. It... It could actually be true. It sounds plausible anyway. Who's to say that couldn't happen? The muggles certainly wouldn't know I was a wizard, and maybe the ministry of magic thought I'd died along with them as a baby... Yes... that sounds plausible. "Did I never tell you? That's exactly how it happened." He replied with all seriousness.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Knights of Walpurgis!   Welcome, Knights of Walpurgis! I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 8:24 am

Apollonius smiled to himself; he certainly liked that guy's style. 'Now I think of it, I do remember you mentioned something along those lines.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Knights of Walpurgis!   Welcome, Knights of Walpurgis! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome, Knights of Walpurgis!
Page 1 of 1