Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The Horcrux Spell I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The Horcrux Spell I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The Horcrux Spell I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The Horcrux Spell I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The Horcrux Spell I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The Horcrux Spell I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The Horcrux Spell I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The Horcrux Spell I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The Horcrux Spell I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The Horcrux Spell I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The Horcrux Spell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

The Horcrux Spell Empty
PostSubject: The Horcrux Spell   The Horcrux Spell I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 8:46 am

Note: I have chosen to include the 'spell' Apollonius used to create a horcrux so that you can see what he said and what it all meant. This spell is included "Out of Character", so although you can read it here, your characters do not know the spell and cannot use it without instruction in its use.

The spell-caster has killed a person as a sacrifice for the creation of a horcrux and begins the horcrux-creation spell with a memorial of this, saying:

Ego quî interfêcî necâvîque mê sîcarius homicîdaque fêcî; in alacritâtem furôremque mortis animus mêus pannôsus bacchâtur!
(I who have destroyed and killed have made myself a murderer and a homicide; In the ecstasy and frenzy of death my tattered soul revels)

The spell-caster turns his wand on himself, saying:

Ita vêrô, cum caedis aviditâte in sacrâmentum diabolî juxtâmortâle hoc virgam mêam in animô pannôsô meô vertô: eum cruciô!
(Truly, therefore, with murder-lust in this deathly devil's sacrament I turn my wand upon my own tattered soul: I crucify it!)

The spell-caster has used the cruciatus curse on himself then drinks the chalice of the sacrifice's blood, saying:

Hûc nunc ad viscerâtiônem hanc hostiae cruciâtae sanguine pôtô huius ignem occultum imbibô aninmum pannôsum cruciâtumque mêum cruentiâre!
(Here, now, at this visceration I drink the crucified sacrifice's blood and imbibe its secret fire to bloody my tattered and crucified soul!)

The spell-caster, at last, turns his wand on the vessel which will house the torn part of his soul and become his horcrux, saying:

Ego quî peccâtum maximum contrâ nâtûram commîsî quî cum sanguine frigidô entem vîvum interfêcî necâvîque nunc in hâc hôrâ tenebrôsâ peccâtum maximum contrâ animum committô: animum pannôsum cruciâtum cruentumque mêum scindô lacerô perdîlaniôque et prôvocantî animulâ mêâ eam, fragmentum înfêlîx flêbileque cêlô abdôque et, pônentî receptâcûlô hôc vâse hôc nunc concêdô!
(I who have committed the greatest sin against nature, who have destroyed and killed in cold blood, now, in this dark hour commit the greatest crime against the spirit: I tear, lacerate and thoroughly rip apart my own tattered, crucified and bloody soul and, summoning the soul-piece, I secrete it and hide it away, a wretched and pitiful fragment, by placing it in this receptacle—in this vessel— and in this way I now vouchsafe it!)
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

The Horcrux Spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux Spell   The Horcrux Spell I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 8:54 am

Thanks! I was wondering what it meant. Latin right? I wasn't taught it.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

The Horcrux Spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux Spell   The Horcrux Spell I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 4:08 am

Sorry! I didn't see this reply. Yeah it's Latin. I wondered if it might be a bit too long for a spell, but then Aimee said it was more like a ritual, so it's all good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Horcrux Spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horcrux Spell   The Horcrux Spell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Horcrux Spell
Page 1 of 1