Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The room of requirement

Go down 
+5
Aashli Roehr
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Emilia_B
Jonny Oliver
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

Goodie Nuggets : 1194

The room of requirement - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 6:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Jonny walked past a corridor in seventh floor, then suddenly a door appeared.
He walked in and hoped for to find an exercise room.
Suddenly the room was an exercise studio!
He walked in and started to exercise with weights.
Then he took some sit-ups.
And ended with 100 pushups without stop
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solei Goldsen
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Solei Goldsen

Goodie Nuggets : 262

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 2:04 am

''I don't know, I've never met anyone else yet.'' He nodded at Jonny's answer.
Back to top Go down
Emilia_B
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
Emilia_B

Goodie Nuggets : 548

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 7:05 am

"it seems you shouldn't get on my bad side then" she said laughing. She conjured a swan out of water and made her swoop around.

I may look innocent
But i have the mind of a devil
And a past full of horror
Back to top Go down
Solei Goldsen
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Solei Goldsen

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 7:24 am

''Calm it, I can put up a wall of fire to make the water into steam.'' He crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

Goodie Nuggets : 1194

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 7:25 am

he left the room so they did not notice him
Back to top Go down
Emilia_B
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
Emilia_B

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 8:37 am

"ahhh" she said smiling "but if i conjoured more cold water, it would counteract the heat" ahe winked "i really hope for everyone's sake we never argue"
She made the swan sit delicately on his head

I may look innocent
And a past of horror
Back to top Go down
Solei Goldsen
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Solei Goldsen

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 8:57 am

He tensed for a moment at the touch of water at his head then said in a very cold voice ''Did you just put water on my head?'' While taking all the heat out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Emilia_B
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
Emilia_B

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 9:02 am

Eyes widen as i realise. I quickly make the bird take flight "s**t! Sorry!"

Ooc: too tired to think ^^

I may look innocent,
And a past of horror
Back to top Go down
Solei Goldsen
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Solei Goldsen

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 9:03 am

OoC: Well, do as I and go to bed! See you tomorrow! :3
Back to top Go down
Emilia_B
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
Emilia_B

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 9:07 am

Ooc: See ya Sleep
Back to top Go down
Solei Goldsen
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Solei Goldsen

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 8:58 pm

''Never, ever put water on me.'' The warmth had dissapeared entirely as he had absorbed it all.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 10:25 pm

Apollonius was irked by boy's dramatics and resolved to teach him a lesson. 'Aquorbis!' He declared and a thick ribbon of water burst from the tip of his wand and snaked around the boy until it formed a perfect sphere.

He lifted the boy into the air as the water surrounded him and cast his algorunda spell and the blizzard-wind crystallised the choking sphere of water into a frozen ball of ice. Unable to reach for his wand, and with any talent for fire quenched by the choking prison he found himself in, the boy was utterly unable to break free.

'Carcer... evanesca!' Said Apollonius and the crystallised prison of ice vanished. 'Less of the dramatics next time, perhaps? Though your little display does raise one question: how do you bathe?'
Back to top Go down
Solei Goldsen
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Solei Goldsen

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 10:34 pm

''Less dramatics, von Hohenheim? I was merely teaching the girl a lesson, and to your question; in privacy.'' Still wet he cast the fiery-rope charm loosely around himself to dry the water. ''I think you are the dramatic one here, as is fitting for a Slytherin.''
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 10:37 pm

'I don't recall ever yelping in dismay because a little water splashed my head.' Laughed Apollonius. 'Oh it really is quite quaint of you to be so flustered.'
Back to top Go down
Solei Goldsen
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Solei Goldsen

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 10:46 pm

''I may look flustered, bit as you should know, looks are decieving. And no, but have you ever had the feeling of losing over half of your power by coming in contact with great masses of water? No? Shame.'' He dispelle the charm, now dry. ''Anyhow, let's not make to much of a ruckus of this.''
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 10:51 pm

'So you only appear to be flustered? Well, it is quite the coup of dignity to look flustered when perfectly calm.' Laughed Apollonius at this sub-par answer. 'I always thought somebody of your talent would be less... flouncing. Still, I suppose talent is no substitute for breeding.'
Back to top Go down
Solei Goldsen
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Solei Goldsen

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 10:55 pm

''I am, unpredictable. Sometimes flouncing, sometimes not.''
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 10:56 pm

'The very embodiment of fire? I cannot deny a man his unpredictability, given my proclivity thereto.' Said Apollonius pompously.
Back to top Go down
Solei Goldsen
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Solei Goldsen

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 11:15 pm

''Embodiment? Oh no, I am but a vessel for the great fire burning in us all. I am blessed to have recieved the power to use it!'' He answered just as pompously.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 11:21 pm

'Haha.' Laughed Apollonius. 'You're not too bad.'
Back to top Go down
Solei Goldsen
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Solei Goldsen

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 11:24 pm

''I try.'' He smiled himself and sheathed his wand into the arm-sheath he had.
Back to top Go down
Emilia_B
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
Emilia_B

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 2:46 am

She glared at Apollo, "i don't need your help in my dissputes" she announced and she stalked out of the room, placing her wand behing her ear.

I may look innocent,
But i have the mind of a devil,
And a past full of horror
Back to top Go down
Solei Goldsen
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Solei Goldsen

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 2:49 am

''Well, goodbye then.'' He didn't bother to wave at her.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 4:41 am

'You should keep a civil tongue in your head, Gryffindor, before I pull it out.' Apollonius said and as he slashed his wand a thin whip of fire burst forth and slashed Emilia.

He stupefied her, and as she feel to the floor said 'nasum perfringo!' and shattered her nose. 'She can stay there for all I care. Perhaps I should have broken her legs instead – then she might never have been found.'
Back to top Go down
Solei Goldsen
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Solei Goldsen

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 4:43 am

He smiled ''Yes, let's keep her there, shall we? But let's not keep it comfortable.''He used Dissendio at the ropes and the fire-rope charm then, burning her wherever her skin touched the ropes.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 4:50 am

'You're not bad for a Ravenclaw.' Said Apollonius, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The room of requirement   The room of requirement - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The room of requirement
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next