Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
Great Hall I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
Great Hall I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Great Hall I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
Great Hall I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
Great Hall I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
Great Hall I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
Great Hall I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
Great Hall I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
Great Hall I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
Great Hall I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

Great Hall

Go down 
+11
Eric_Sahaif
Professor von Nettesheim
RuinLafayette
Elad_DAvigdor
Aimee_Lords
Steven Frostings
Coco Blake
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Niisan
HadleyGoodstein
Sareph's Ghost
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 7:07 am

I was starving, normally I'd go strait for the kitchens and avoid all of this social drama that seemed to always happen in the great hall but something urged me to stop doing what was habit of mine. I needed to step outside the box, open up to people and what not.

I felt naked standing here at the doorway, everything in me wanted to run and head back towards the kitchens. I rather liked the house elves. Kreatcher especially he was so cheerful and told some great stories. I sighed taking a step into the great hall trying my best not to show everyone how unsettled I was. I saw Jordan sitting at the slytherin table his eyes only on his food, completely ignoring the young girl who was throwing herself at him. I laughed wondering if I had ever done that.

I settled down at the Hufflepuff table, grabbing some bread and pumpkin juice. That was all I allowed myself to eat in front of people. My fellow Hufflepuffs watched me carefully, no doubt trying to remember if they had ever seen me eat here besides at the feasts. I averted my gaze instead looking over to the slytherin table.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Goodie Nuggets : 399

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 3:14 am

I walked into the great hall, feeling cheerfull. I walked over to the hufflepuff table, going tot ake my usual seat, bu then I saw a girl sitting all by herself! I thought to myself,''We can't have that!'' So I walked over and said ''Excuse me miss, mind if I sit here?'' I stood there, in my jacket with my hood pulled up over my head, hiding most of my face but my purple eyes, hoping they wouldn't freak her out.
Back to top Go down
HadleyGoodstein
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
HadleyGoodstein

Goodie Nuggets : 143

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 3:25 am

With her head held down looking at her feet Hadley walked into The Great Hall. She hated this very spot, so many people. Talking and cheering. She settled down at the end of the Gryffindor Table partly hidden in the shadow and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Niisan
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Niisan

Goodie Nuggets : 133

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 8:13 am

Although Mick wasn't hungry, he still decided to accompany his fellow Ravenclaws at lunch. As he walked through the Great Hall he noticed some younger Gryffindor students looking at him and whispering something to each other. He sighs and manages to find a place at the end of the Ravenclaw table.

My little brother must've been causing trouble yet again, I wonder what he's been up to...
Back to top Go down

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 10:46 am

I smiled at the boy, Lifting my head to look at him. His violet eyes took me by surprise, already I knew he was going to fascinating and far better company then most of the other Hufflepuffs around me. I moved over a bit pushing my messenger bag to the floor.

"Of course I don't mind." I flung my hair over my shoulder sneaking a peak at the rest of the room, it was really getting full now. "I'm Brinna by the way" I stuck my hand out to shake his plastering a smile on my face. Now that someone was actually going to pay attention to me I had to look cheerful.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 12:46 am

Sareph took her hand and shook it saying ''I'm Sareph, nice to meet you!'' He sat down and took some pumkin juice and some eggs.
Back to top Go down

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 3:43 am

I nodded, his name was nice sounding, it had a better ring to it then Brinna did anyway. I continued to nibble on my bread wondering why he choose to sit next to instead of anyone else? I wasn't about to start the conversation with this young Hufflepuff if he expected intelligent muttering from me he'd have to start them.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 3:53 am

Sareph ate some of his food in silence, then he asked ''So, how are you liking Hogwarts, and what are your favourite subjects? I personally like Transfiguration, charms and potions.'' He looked at Brianna, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 4:04 am

"Hogwarts has always been my release." I responded grabbing a third piece of toast. "I've grown fond of the grounds, especially the lake and the forest. I think My favorite classes would have to be Potions, charms, and ancient Ruins. the three main classes I need to be a curse breaker in about 2 years when I get out of here." We had something in common it was nice but I doubt he would sit here with me talking about the amazingness of Potions and Charms. "Do you have any Idea what you'd like to do outside of Howarts yet?"
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 8:18 am

''I really don't know... Maybe a wizard, you know for show. Not let my magic go to waste and rot. You?'' He continued eating.
Back to top Go down

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 8:22 am

"A curse breaker, Travel the world putting my life in danger everyday. you know the safe stuff." I looked at the eggs in front of me and bit my lip. they looked amazing.... but i couldnt have them
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 8:26 am

''Ah yes, wouldn't want to get in danger would we? And I see you looking at that egg. Go on, take it!'' He said the first part jokingly, but the second encouraging. He smiled at her genuinely.

OoC: Gotta go, see ya tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Niisan
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Niisan

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 9:07 am

Silently sits on his own, eating his toast and enjoying the fact everyone's too busy to notice him, although it's not that Mick would be easily ignored, he was taller than the average, he had a sporty physique and he didn't look too bad with his greyish blue eyes, carelessly messy dark brown hair and manly facial characteristics. It was just the fact he didn't talk too much unless he was spoken to first, and his cool demeanour seemed to be too intimidating for others to make contact with him.

I wonder if it's just me or the younger student's that get shyer and shyer every year? I guess it's just because I like to spend time alone that's causing other students to flinch whenever they must engage in a conversation with me... nah, it's just because I'm taller than them, yeah, it must be!

Starts laughing at his thoughts and other people in the Ravenclaw table look at him like he had just lost his mind and they all carefully move further away from him, leaving him visibly alone at the part of the table he's sitting.

Great, now they think I'm mad... well at least I get more dessert, now that there's less people around me to share it!

Smiles absently and slowly continues eating his toast, pouring himself more pumpkin juice, but his smile turns into a frown as he notices a couple kissing each other at the Gryffindor table. It reminds him of how lonely he feels right now inside and he sighs deeply, feeling his appetite fading away as the solitude eats him slowly from the inside. Things had been slightly rough for him after he and his brother had a rift in their friendship, considering an accident with their sister...
Back to top Go down

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 9:15 am

I shook my head at his words. I didn't really want the stupid egg, at least thats what I kept telling myself. I finished the rest of my toast, drumming my fingers on the table think about what I need to still do today. I sighed grabbing my messenger bag and standing up. My sister sitting at the Ravenclaw table caught my eye only to glare at me. It was obvious she had still not forgiven me. I wouldnt let her see how much it bothered me. I stuck my tongue out at her and turned back towards Seraph.

"I've got lots to do today. I'll talk to you later little Hufflepuff." I joked turning on my heel and walking towards the great hall doors, hearing the snickers of my sister and her Ravenclaw friends I paused. taking a deep breath. I knew I'd regret What I would do next. I walked hastily towards the Ravenclaw table a crazy angry look in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Niisan
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Niisan

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 9:28 am

Mick notices a group of girls in the Ravenclaw table failing to hold their laugh at something or someone, as he turned to look around to see what it was all about and notices the attractive Hufflepuff girl walking hastily towards the Ravenclaw table.

I wonder if they are relatives of some kind? She sure looks unamused...
Back to top Go down

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 9:42 am

I plastered a smile on my face slapping my hand down on the table leaning forward looking right into Kayla's eyes. That shut the laughter down instantly and all the tiny little Ravenclaws had their eyes on my and my wand hand. I reached out a hand to tuck a strand of kaylas blond hair behind her ear. I knew it looked odd but it was only a distraction so no one would be looking at my other hand as I poured a powder into her pumpkin juice. It would make her break out in boils in the shape of a hundred birds. I made my smile smaller as I opened my mouth.

"Your hair looks so natural no one would know your a fake." I turned before she had a chance to say anything. no need to listen to her squeaky high pitched voice. The insult didn't sound too bad on the outside but I knew it would hit her core... I heard a few of her friends squeal and I looked back. surely enough her perfect face was breaking out in tiny boils. I laughed louldy, at least now she had a real reason to be mad at me.
Back to top Go down
Niisan
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Niisan

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 9:57 am

Mick stood still as he watched the older Hufflepuff girl walk before the younger Ravenclaw girl seemingly just to tuck her hair, but he saw what she did with her left hand. After the older girl had commented on the younger's hair (loudly enough for everyone close-by to here it and turn around) Mick wasn't surprised when he saw the boils emerging onto the younger girls face.

Yeah, I guess they are siblings... I wonder what's going on with them?

He looked at the older girl, measuring her, wondering what had made her to do such a thing?
Back to top Go down

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 10:02 am

In a moment of guilt I stopped in my tracks. If anyone was still paying me any attention I'm sure they were thinking about how crazy I was acting. I pulled a separate bottle out of my bag and walked back over to Kayla handing her my creation knowing if she took it everything would be back to normal. I said nothing as she and her friends glared at me. I turned just as silently catching some random Ravenclaw boys eye. I looked down, maybe I was as horrible a sister as Jordan and Kayla thought of me.
Back to top Go down
Niisan
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Niisan

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 10:15 am

Mick notices the girl looking at him for even the briefest moment, but that was enough for Mick to blush. One reason to his unpopularity with other students (and especially the female students) was the fact how incredibly shy he was inside. He lowered his head because of the shame caused by him blushing so easy and he decided to act cool and get up from the table. He took yet another look at the girl, who was currently walking towards him.

Did she notice how I looked at her and blushed?

But nearly immediately after the thought he figured out the girl was obviously heading towards the doors. But before he could form another thought he found himself face to face with the girl. "Hi, are you all right?" he asked, blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 10:20 am

I didn't know how to respond to his question, the fact that he saw all of that and had started talking to me was confusing enough. So I did the only thing I could think of, I smiled and lied.

"I'm fine, why do you ask?" The words sounded extremely stupid coming out of my mouth. I knew why he asked, I may be a Hufflepuff and not as clever as him but I wasn't completely foolish. "I'm fine." I repeated again.
Back to top Go down
Niisan
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Niisan

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 10:31 am

Looks at her wondering at how well she could respond without showing through a bit of her true feelings, since it was quite obvious everything wasn't right: how are things supposed to be right when you go and pour something nasty to your siblings juice and walk away laughing. That's not just normal. "That's good to hear, I was just wondering if you and her were... siblings of some sort?"
Manages to smile and as he looks her straight into the eyes, he can see the self-contained and restrained emotions from the way she looked back at him.
Back to top Go down

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 10:40 am

I took a deep breath still restricting myself. This was a fellow Ravenclaw of Kayla's what could I really say to him to make him see that I wasn't the nasty person he had witnessed or the Rotten girl Kayla probably talked about.

"Yes, Kayla is my sister, she's about a year younger then me." I shrugged not knowing what else to say or do.
Back to top Go down
Niisan
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Niisan

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 10:54 am

Smiles gently towards her. "I can guess you think I'm judging you what you did to my fellow Ravenclaw, but that's just what I'm doing: you acted clearly with a reason, but you most obviously regretted it as you gave Kayla the antidote!" Smiles and offers his hand. "Mick Richards, 5th year, nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 10:57 am

"I couldn't Let Kayla walk around like that, The way people see her is very important to her." I took his hand in mine. "I'm Brinna Swann, 6th Year."
Back to top Go down
Niisan
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Niisan

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 11:02 am

Turns around, holding her hand, looking her into her eyes, smiling with a slight blush at his cheeks. "This might come a little all of a sudden, but would you like to take a walk with me? Other student's seem to find us a very interesting couple here in the middle of the Great Hall..." laughs nervously as he looks around the hall, where most of the student's nearby are all looking at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Hall
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Role Play :: Archives. :: February- May 1st archives. :: Old hogwarts posts..-
Jump to: