Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

Piano wing.

Go down 
+8
Leeann Snape
RuinLafayette
CarlyQuinn
Jonny Oliver
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh
Niisan
HadleyGoodstein
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
HadleyGoodstein
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
HadleyGoodstein

Goodie Nuggets : 143

Piano wing.  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 9:12 am

First topic message reminder :

Opening the door she sighted in relief, the room was empty. Walking in Hadley closed the door behind her and sat down by the piano. taking in the atmosphere she just sat there in silence before she carefully started to try different chords. It sounded good, she played a whole melody and for the first time back on Hogwarts, she genuinely smiled. Hadley sang clear tones with her playing, to warm up her voice. Now finally alone, all by herself, she could express herself and the inner feelings she kept locked away. With an long ''Ooh'' she began to sing with such an emotion and empathy in her clear voice.

''Help, I have done it again
I have been here many times before
Hurt myself again today
And, the worst part is there's no-one else to blame

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
I'm needy
Warm me up
And breathe me

Ouch I have lost myself again
Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found,
Yeah I think that I might break
I've lost myself again and I feel unsafe

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
I'm needy
Warm me up
And breathe me

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
I'm needy
Warm me up
And breathe me.''
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 4:52 am

Apollonius was aghast. 'You know an awful lot about mugglecraft for a witch... though I'm sure the interest is only anthropological... and not personal...'
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

Goodie Nuggets : 814

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 6:23 am

The girl shrugs, "I had to spend the summer in Paris... Ministry business, my dad I mean. He brought me with him and we had to disguise ourselves as muggles so he bought me a sort of transportational computer. He let me figure that out..." She smiles remembering the summer. "Also tried lots of different food. They eat bloody snails there!"
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 6:56 am

'French wizards eat them too, so it must be a French thing.' Apollonius said, laughing. 'A wise elf once said "infinite diversity in infinite combinations."'
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 7:50 am

"I just prefer not to eat them... Found it rather shocking even if I did go to Beauxbatons... born in Britain but went to Beauxbatons. Pretty strange, aren't I?" she smiles turning a page.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 5:35 pm

Elad nodded to Carly "There you are Apollo"
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 9:35 pm

She gives a polite nod back and places the book back in her bag. Carly stares at the sheet music for a moment before she puts her elbow on the keys and leans on it. "Ouch, that one sounds bad..." she laughs.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 7:52 am

'Here I am, Elad.' Smiled Apollonius. 'And yes Carly, that's not the best I've heard.'
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 11:22 am

"Knowing me, I'd probably write a song about how horrid it sounds. Of course it'll sound horrible because it'll have the random elbow smashes here and there," she laughs, putting her other elbow on the piano, creating another hideous sound.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 9:18 am

'I'm not the best at writing sheet music, but I don't think there's a standard notation for "elbow smash".' Said Apollonius cheerily.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 11:44 am

She rolls her eyes at the boy, "I'll just draw this... thingy..." She laughs and shows him a small symbol made up of random scribbles, somewhat in the shape of an elbow. "There we go. That's that," the girl smiles at Apollo, a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 1:51 pm

'How very inventive of you.' Said Apollonius. 'Clearly we have ourselves a prodigy here.'
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 11:07 pm

"What do you mean?" Carly murmurs, her face turning a light tint of red. She waits for an answer and ponders the question in her head.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 1:21 am

'I have no idea.' Said Apollonius, laughing again. He spoke a little self-consciously. 'I think I was just eager to fill the silence.'
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

Goodie Nuggets : 1194

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 8:05 am

"probably... best... I leaveh.. " he said cold " I.. just dont fit in this.. eh.. room.." he continued even colder
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 9:26 am

'Something wrong, Jonny?' Asked Apollonius, unperturbed.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 10:54 am

The girl looks at Jonny, pure confusion spread across her face. "What do you mean?" she questions him, "You seem... mad."
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

Goodie Nuggets : 1548

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 9:59 pm

He enters the room and casually waves, finally returning after a month of Durmstrang. He had a healed scar across his fave ad was more muscular. "Hey guys." He said carefully.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 10:09 pm

Smiling she jumps up and runs to hug him, "Eric! I missed you." Her smile fades for a moment then returns as she waves away a stupid thought. (OoC: I think you just gave me a mini heart attack XDD)
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

Goodie Nuggets : 1548

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 10:17 pm

"Hey." He smiles warmly at her, and kissed her.

OoC: How come?
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 10:34 pm

She kisses him back, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I love you," she whispers. Pulling away she smiles at Apollo. "Me and Apollo are pretty good friends now. He helped me with some chords," Carly says clearly. (OoC: I really don't know. But maybe it's the fact that when I opened the page-like-internet-thing... WEBPAGE! My sister walked into the room and changed the channel and there was blood and guts everywhere... scared me... a lot. Mini heart attack worthy scene XD)
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 11:19 pm

'Sahaif. Welcome back to Hogwarts.' Said Apollonius.
Back to top Go down
GabriellePhoenix
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
GabriellePhoenix

Goodie Nuggets : 22

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 12:25 am

Gabrielle was bored so she had taken to wandering aimlessly around the castle, her head stuck in the clouds, musing over a book she had recently read. She decided to just see where she would end up if she just chose her directions at random. Interestingly enough, as she opened the door to the piano room, her mind so far in the clouds that she didn't realize that there were other students in the room until she had closed the door behind her. She was instantly rooted to the spot, her light blue eyes wide with shock and perhaps a bit of fear. She was a rather reclusive girl so she didn't take to people too quickly, often being shy and timid. "Erm . . . Sorry, if I'm interrupting something, I didn't mean to just barge in" she said quickly, softly, her eyes falling to the floor. Usually when she wandered like this she would find herself somewhere alone a particularly delightful spot for the moment where she could read and relax, apparently she hadn't chosen her directions so well that day.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 12:33 am

'Ah hello. I don't think we've met. Von Hohenheim. Apollonius von Hohenheim.' Said Apollonius, extending his hand.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 12:56 am

Looking up Carly noticed the girl. "I don't believe I've met you either," she says identifying the girl as a Gryffindor when she looks at her tie. "Carly Quinn. Nice to meet you!" she grins.
Back to top Go down
GabriellePhoenix
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
GabriellePhoenix

Goodie Nuggets : 22

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 1:07 am

A little startled by the introductions she smiled slightly, "Gabrielle Phoenix, a pleasure to meet you both," she said softly, shyly taking Apollonius's hand as her free reached up and tucked a stray strand of blonde hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piano wing.
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next