Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

Piano wing.

Go down 
+8
Leeann Snape
RuinLafayette
CarlyQuinn
Jonny Oliver
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh
Niisan
HadleyGoodstein
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
HadleyGoodstein
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
HadleyGoodstein

Goodie Nuggets : 143

Piano wing.  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 9:12 am

First topic message reminder :

Opening the door she sighted in relief, the room was empty. Walking in Hadley closed the door behind her and sat down by the piano. taking in the atmosphere she just sat there in silence before she carefully started to try different chords. It sounded good, she played a whole melody and for the first time back on Hogwarts, she genuinely smiled. Hadley sang clear tones with her playing, to warm up her voice. Now finally alone, all by herself, she could express herself and the inner feelings she kept locked away. With an long ''Ooh'' she began to sing with such an emotion and empathy in her clear voice.

''Help, I have done it again
I have been here many times before
Hurt myself again today
And, the worst part is there's no-one else to blame

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
I'm needy
Warm me up
And breathe me

Ouch I have lost myself again
Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found,
Yeah I think that I might break
I've lost myself again and I feel unsafe

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
I'm needy
Warm me up
And breathe me

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
I'm needy
Warm me up
And breathe me.''
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 9:55 am

'Yes, Carly, your fairness; it is a shame others are not as fair as you are.' Said Apollonius. 'Instead, they are happy with their misconceptions and prejudices.'
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

Goodie Nuggets : 814

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 10:04 am

"Fairness," she mumbles, turning the word over in her mind. She adds it to the list of things people used to describe her, taking a few steps toward Apollo, away from Jonny.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 11:35 am

'It's a simple concept, but some people find profit in making it seem more complex than it is.' Said Apollonius. 'The fair person is a reservoir of goodness in an otherwise bleak world.'
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 12:49 pm

She nods, not entirely understanding what he was saying, but knowing that it was something good. "The world isn't really bleak. It's just that some things make the world seem... bleugh... when it really isn't," she smiles a little then adds, "Sort of like a blizzard in a city, I guess. It seems like there's nothing left but really there's a lot more than what meets the eye." She closed her mouth and didn't think she was just talking about the world anymore.
Back to top Go down
GabriellePhoenix
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
GabriellePhoenix

Goodie Nuggets : 22

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 3:28 pm

Her smile wasn't as timid with the other Gryffindor, she mumbled, "Nice to meet you as well." She stayed silent as she watched an argument start, Johnny becoming angry with Apollonius who had so far been nice. She shuddered as Apollonius got angry and took a step back in alarm. Then as another Ravenclaw student approached and shot a nasty comment about Gryffindors she felt the need to defend herself. It took her a moment to draw up her courage to speak up, "That's not fair," she said in a cold, calm voice. "I am a Gryffindor, are you to presume that I am all talk and erm . . . 'no trouser'? I do not presume things about you because you are a Ravenclaw or about Apollonius because he is a Slytherin. You can not categorize people in one group, that's hardly fair. I like to give me people a chance that's the only way you can make friends." Which was pretty cheap advice coming from her because she had no friends, feeling she said to much she turned to explore the rest of the room.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

Goodie Nuggets : 1548

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 6:08 pm

''Yay for reunions....'' He muttered sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 9:03 pm

She points at Gabrielle and grins. "I like her. She's... fair," the Ravenclaw laughed.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 11:42 pm

'Oh, don't mind Elad, Gabrielle, he's just very protective of me.' Said Apollonius, laughing. 'So how come you're so sour, Eric? You're not usually as moody as Jonny.'
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 12:09 am

She looks at Eric and Apollo. She walks over to Eric, placing a hand on his face. "Eric, why?" she says, a tear forming from something in her eye.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 12:50 am

He stares at her, baffled. ''Wait what?'' and quckly takes her hands. He thinks 'What did I do wrong!?'
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 12:59 am

She blinks a few times, "I had something in my eye..." She laughs a little. "You were acting all... gleugh..." she murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 1:00 am

He shook his head. ''Must be Durmstrang influence, so sorry if I'm acting weird.'' He smiled a bit, the brushed his lips against Carly's.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 2:27 am

"Oh," she says stretching, "Durmstrang influence..."
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 4:49 am

'I once read a report that said proximity to Durmstrang has been known to increase sarcastic tendencies up to 43%.' Said Apollonius, feigning academia before smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
GabriellePhoenix
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
GabriellePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 5:05 am

She smiled slightly at Carly when she said she liked her, but didn't say anything further, she felt she had butted in enough already, and she was fascinated by the rest off the room. She turned back and nodded at Apollonius, "Ah, okay," she mumbled for lack of anything better to say. Though she did stifle a small laugh at Apollonius's 'statistic.'
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 6:01 am

He shook his head. ''That place really does make you harder, believe it or not.'' He shook his head lightly, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 12:05 pm

"Oh yes, the wonderful benefits of Durmstrang yet you are here" said Elad to Eric "you can only go on bulling up that place for so long before it gets offensive"

"Anyone for Pumpkin Juice?"
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 12:16 pm

'Aren't you normally the friendly one and I'm normally the arsey one? There is something wrong with this picture.' Said Apollonius, laughing. 'We're rubbing off on each other, Elad.'
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 12:48 pm

"I wouldn't mind... rubbing" said Elad, sipping on his Pumpkin Juice
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 1:04 pm

She slides down onto the floor, "I'd really rather go for some coffee or expresso right now."
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 12:52 am

'Calm down Elad.' Said Apollonius, laughing. Then he said simply. 'I've never had a coffee.'
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 2:43 am

She opens her mouth in shock, "You've never had coffee? Well, when you need to stay awake you should go down to the kitchens and ask for some coffee..." She gives a grin. "But seriously, I do want some coffee."
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 9:41 pm

'It's a shame the piano wing doesn't come with its own footman.' Laughed Apollonius.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 10:57 pm

Carly laughed, "Why don't we just make the next person who walks in here the footman?"
Back to top Go down
GabriellePhoenix
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
GabriellePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 4:27 am

Gabrielle stood and very quietly headed towards the door of the piano room. She should have been studying anyone and she didn't really see any reason to stay. She opened the door and headed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piano wing.    Piano wing.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piano wing.
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next