Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber

Go down 
+2
Elad_DAvigdor
Apollonius von Hohenheim
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 12:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

'Flobby, Blinky, Smokey and Screecher!' Apollonius called in curt tones. Seconds later, the four house elves had apparated before him. He kicked the last for being the slowest.

'I have a mission for you that will take you out of this school, out of its grounds, yea, even out of the wizarding world into the cesspit we call the muggle world.' Began Apollonius.

'Once there, you will find muggles for me. They should live solitary lives and preferably be drunk when you take them. I want this to rouse as little attention as possible!' He stressed that last part, and with a whip of his wand lashed out at one of the elves to hold their attention. 'I want people who will not be missed. Their disappearances might raise questions in the muggle world, but it should not be so obvious what has happened that questions are raised in ours.'

'I will require a minimum of two such muggles. You will lock them in two of the cells in the dungeon—this dungeon, not the Slytherin dungeon—' he added, recognising the possibility of these feckless creatures making a stupid mistake 'and then report back to me. In time, we will require that you bring more muggles, but for the present time two will suffice unless you should happen to come across more than two during the same period. Now go!'

In complete unison, the four house elves disapparated.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

Goodie Nuggets : 758

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 12:45 pm

Ruin's laughter filled the chamber and he shook his head back and forth. "We will go with that."
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 1:05 pm

"i enter just as you're being seedy again" sighed Elad "i'm always on the tail end of the fun"
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 1:07 pm

'Oh Elad. I thought I could smell something.' Taunted Apollonius jocosely.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 1:22 pm

Ruin snorted and covered his mouth as his cheeks turned a light shade of pink. "The fun has just started."
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 1:26 pm

Elad returned the joke with a smile.

(OOC btw Oliver, you're like an effin dictionary an a rhymng one too 'cos i've seen your poetry fufufu. That might be a good thing but i need one just to listen to you sometimes fufufu. And btw posttergal clammussitation? Fufufu no wonder you were Louis's pet. I haven't forgotten Andy and Tony having to ask you what things meant lol and it wouldn't be so bad in a pathetic way if you looked like it took you effort :-D

Ruin -- some background. In our lang class once our teacher said 'apostrophe s' was a suffix and Oliver contradicted him and explained what it actually was (i was in his class and i didn't even understand it at the time fufufu) and so many times they would argue and Oliver would say to get the dictionary or a book and every time he was right fufufu. Ever had him in conversation? He could make anybody feel thick without ever trying to lol he's a rainman or summat fufufu. The worst thing was the teachers actually loved him :-D

Sorry for the hooge OOC but i'm sitting here with an effin OED and a collins latin dictionary and i have to use them all the time because he just won't dumb himself down fufufu)
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 1:32 pm

'Oh really?' Said Apollonius, casting a curious eye over Ruin and his... 'Sorry what?'

(OoC — there I am peacefully writing a nice response to Ruin when I get the "there has been a new post since you started writing" notice and what do I find? I find I am outed as a nerd for the world to see and stare Razz. Also nice of you to pepper my outing with school time anecdotes Elad you archswine Razz It's a good job god is merciful, 'cos I'm not Razz lol)

Edit... I think I'm going to go cry in a corner now lol XD
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 1:40 pm

Ruin winked at Apollo. "I'm just shamelessly flaunting myself once more." he responded, lifting his arms and flexing in a joking manner. "No one can resist me." his tone was still light and he was obviously joking.

(OOC: hahahaha. OLIVER! It's no secret you're a nerd! I always agree with Oliver when we talk. Seriously, 9 out of 10 times I'm always on his side because the girls who argue have a tendency to say silly things and then Oliver just confuses them. Not all of them...but some of them. I don't understand everything he says, but I try. xD)
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 1:48 pm

'Do you think you could be even more shameless? I'm rather enjoying it.' Said Apollonius, not bothering to restrain the laughter. 'Resist you? Why would anybody do a stupid thing like that?'

(OoC — lol I get the piss taken out of me something awful for saying things like "English words aren't so hard to figure out when you know your Latin, Ancient Greek and Anglo-Saxon" lol... everyone without exception seems to find that an answer that only makes things worse lol XD)
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 1:58 pm

Elad looked at the two guys and floated on the thought. "if you tease much longer Ruin nobody could blame Apollo for having his wicked way with you and believe me, it really is wicked" Elad winked

(OOC -- lol Twinni it's a good job you love me fufufu)
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 1:59 pm

Ruin's cheeks turned another shade of pink. "Oh Apollo. You're embarrassing me." he said, walking over and leaning his head on the boys shoulder. He pushed out his lip in a pout. "Who says I wouldn't let him." he said, lifting himself up and shrugging playfully.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 2:02 pm

'This is dark magic unlike any I've seen before.' Apollonius said as he feigned suspicion. 'Though it does have similarities with the cruciatus curse.'
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 2:06 pm

"Oh come off it. You like it." he said, lifting his arms up and stretching.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 2:10 pm

Apollonius's nostrils flared as he honed in on the scent of prey. One way or another the beast that had been woken would be fed. He hissed lightly and bit his finger; a trickle of blood came to rest in the palm of his hand as his eyes glazed over with something more than ravenousness.

When words came to him, his voice was a deep and rolling rumble. 'You do not know what fire you play with... the burns can be... excruciating...'
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 2:15 pm

Elad looked on eagerly.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 2:16 pm

OoC: Oliver don't hurt my baby too terribly!

Ruin raised an eyebrow at Apollonius and shook his head. "What are you doing?" he asked, taking a nervous step back.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 2:18 pm

'Oh, simply giving vent to the fire you stoke, Ruin; nothing more. There is no cause for alarm.' He held his bloody hand out to Elad. 'For you who are mine.'
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 2:22 pm

Elad took the hand in both of his and lapped at it like a cat at water. He put the fingertip betweens his lips as though to kiss it and sucked.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 2:25 pm

Ruin still looked a little nervous. He was very confused. "Remind me never to tease you again."
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 2:27 pm

'Do you see how he suckles like a babe at nipple? Unfortunately for dear Elad, it is too small for any real satisfaction, but I have essence of dittany on hand should he prove deserving.' Said Apollonius casually.

'Ah, confusion is a deliciousness of it's own, is it not?' He said with silky tones.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 2:30 pm

Ruin watched the scene before him with his mouth agape. "What..." he sook his head and bit his lip. "Uh...this is weird." He was at a loss for words.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 2:34 pm

Without a word, Apollonius took his hand back from Elad. He brought it up to his mouth gently while looking Ruin squarely in the eyes. He bit into the base of his thumb and blood beaded around the bite, beginning to flow somewhat profusely as small rivulets in the palm of his hand. He held his hand open and outstretched to Ruin without saying a word.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 2:38 pm

Ruin was pulled towards Apollo, though by what he had no idea. He stepped up to the boy and took his hand in his and swiped some of the others blood on his finger. He brought it to his lips and sucked it off before turning his tongue to Apollo's palm.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 2:41 pm

Apollonius smiled and let out a low, rumbling growl as though a voice within his chest purred in delight. 'So good of you to join us, Ruin.'
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 2:45 pm

Elad let out a pleasurable moan as he watched him lap up the blood, shedding layer upon layer of inhibition and doubt "i can see why you like him, Apollo. Few would look so alluring drinking from your veins"
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 2:47 pm

Ruin merely nodded as he continued to lap at the boys palm. His adams apple bobbing up and down as he swallowed, strands of his blonde hair falling in his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber   Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walpurgis Complex Main Chamber
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next