Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The top of the Astronomy Tower.

Go down 
+4
Coco Blake
Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Sareph's Ghost
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Goodie Nuggets : 399

The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Sareph stands on top of the tower, looking out over the landscape, not wanting to be disturbed.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

Goodie Nuggets : 758

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 4:17 am

Ruin had left his chamber, anger stirring inside him. He shook his head and let his feet carry him to where ever they wished to go. After about half an hour of wandering around, Ruin ended up at the top of the Astronomy tower. He sighed and sat down on the floor, his back against a wall. He closed his eyes and let his head fall back against the wall as well, breathing deeply.

Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 4:21 am

Aimee had searched everywhere for Ruin, and as she'd began to give up hope she found him, up on the astronomy tower.

'Ruin... I'm so sorry about Apollo, I don't know what's gotten into him' She saide, standing timidly by the door.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 4:24 am

Ruin looked up, and stared at her for a few moments. "It's not your fault." he said, his voice quiet. "Please, just come talk to me." he said, his voice shaking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 4:27 am

She walked over and kissed him lightly. She sast next to him and layed her head on his shoulder and breathed deep. 'What do you wish to talk about?' She asked.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 4:30 am

He let out a soft sigh. "Why aren't we spending time together?" he asked, bringing his knees up like always. "And why are you so uncomfortable around me?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 4:36 am

She breathed out shakily. 'I wish I could tell you but I have no idea myself. I...' She paused, unsure of how to continue. 'I... I think I love but you scare me because of that. Love was never in my plan. I never know what to do when I'm with you, or how to act.' I say.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 4:40 am

He cupped her cheek with his hand. "You act like yourself, just not so closed off to me. I want you to be able to be honest with me, and open and tell me when something is bothering you. Like the other day when you were in pain. You just kept avoiding me." he let out a sigh. "I need you to be able to trust me Aimee."
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 4:44 am

'The other day was nothing just lie I said at the time and I do...'She hesitated... How could she tell him she trusted no one?
She looked to the ground and said nothing. Hoping he would leave the subject of trust well alone.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 4:51 am

Ruin frowned, "You don't trust me." he said, looking at her. "We need to be able to trust each other." he said, chewing on his lower lip. "Aimee, I know I love you. There's no doubt in my mind. I was very close to making a....you know. But how can I give something like that to you, when you don't trust me."
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 4:56 am

She frowned and carried on looking to the floor. 'I do trust you... In my own way. Just like I love you in my own way. I'm sorry if that's not good enough for you but that's all I can give you. Trust isn't I think I give lightly. In fact, there is no one on this earth, myself included that I trust.' She said, looking into his eyes halfway through, her eyes regretful.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 4:59 am

"I can accept that you love and trust me in your own way. However, I want you to be straight forward with me. I don't want you to be beat around the bush and give me half answers."
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 5:02 am

He flies up through the floor of the tower, seeing Aimee and a guy there. ''G'day there!'' He smiles and hovers before them.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 5:03 am

"Is there no privacy anywhere in this damn castle!" he said, clearly frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 5:05 am

She stood and walked over to the side, looking down. 'That's something you have to accept about me.' She said sadly. Ruin would never her deepest darkest secrets, the reason why she was the way she was.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 5:05 am

''Nope, nu-uh, sorry. As a ghost, I don't really care for privacy, so go on with whatever you were saying.'' He smiles and floats on his back in lazy circles.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 5:08 am

Ruin stood, letting out a heavy sigh, and walked over to Aimee. "See this is what I'm talking about. You run from me." he said, turning the girl to face him.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 5:09 am

'I... I don't run from anyone.' She looked him in the eyes and said, her voice full of regret. 'I can give you anything but not what you ask. Not fully. Maybe we should,...' She broked off.
Back to top Go down
SecretSnow's Ghost
Student
SecretSnow's Ghost

Goodie Nuggets : 272

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 5:13 am

The ghost of Serenity floated up to the top of the astronomy tower and saw another ghost interfering in the affairs of students. 'Come along now. You know ghosts are banished from the castle for interfering in the lives of the students. We should leave now.'

She swept the ghost along with her and together they left the breathers to their peace.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/u/686907/hiddenstaer
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 5:14 am

He grumbled but flew along after her.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 5:16 am

Ruin stared at her, words leaving him for a moment. "If that's what you wish. So be it." he shook his head and let her go. Hold back until you're away from her. "I don't want that...I....I don't." he closed his eyes and took a shaky breath. "Aimee..." his voice broke and turned so his back was to her, his shoulders shaking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 5:20 am

She reached out to touch him, but stopped herself, her hand hanging there in mid air for a moment before dropping to her side. She sighed. 'I don't know how we can carry on without you being hurt and I may not be a nice person but I don't want to hurt you.' For the 1st time in a long time, she felt tears in her eyes, and she let one drop out, it tracing a path down her cheek, glistening slightly in the weak sun that was shining down on them.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 5:23 am

A large raven flew in and thrust a scroll into Aimee's hand and pecked her furiously until she unscrolled it and read it. It was from Apollo enchanted so that only Aimee could read it. It read:

Aimee!

What the hell do you think you're doing? It needs no explanation that a bond exists between us that has existed between so very few people. You should also know that that bonds allows us a glimpse into the emotional state of the other.

I know what's going on – oh, I'm not there but I know as surely as if I were, because you are there! – and I tell you now: do not do what you know you will regret. You know you do not want to break up with Ruin so for once defy the curse of our twisted family and go for it. What do you have to lose by trying? Surely a lot. What do you have to lose from not trying? Everything.

Oh, definitely, I am a hypocrite to speak these words, but let them spur you into the right action rather than gnaw away at your soul ever after!

Do not let fear restrict you

Apo
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 5:26 am

After taking a deep breath and turning, Ruin looked at her. "Aimee I'm only hurt because you don't open up to me. I don't understand why?" Tears were falling freely from his eyes now. "I would never ever take advantage of that kind of vulnerability."
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 5:27 am

She read it and frowned. She let it fall to the floor, his words sparking another tear to fall, the shook her head. What does he know of love? Or of me for that matter? She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 5:28 am

She turned away, unable to see his tears. 'I can't explain. I never will. Just...' She shook her head. What was the point She thought grimly to herself and shut her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The top of the Astronomy Tower.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Role Play :: Archives. :: February- May 1st archives. :: Old hogwarts posts..-
Jump to: