Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The top of the Astronomy Tower.

Go down 
+4
Coco Blake
Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Sareph's Ghost
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Goodie Nuggets : 399

The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Sareph stands on top of the tower, looking out over the landscape, not wanting to be disturbed.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

Goodie Nuggets : 758

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 5:30 am

"Look at me," he stated with a hint of frustration in his voice, "Just what?" he asked, wiping away the wetness on his face with the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 5:37 am

Her tears stopped and she turned towards him. 'You're too good for me. Go and find someone who deserves you. I'm incapable of trust and of true love. Can't you understand that? She turned away again and slapped her fist into the stone side. A cut appeared and she watched the blood fall out, holding her hand up, she stood mesmerised and said, softly. 'Well what do you know... I am human after all.'
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 5:40 am

"Aimee, once I walk away from here. I'm not going to come back." he said quickly. "You're not incapable of either of those. You don't let yourself experience those things. Why? I don't know, but you aren't incapable. So if you want me to leave I will. I won't return."
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 5:48 am

She stood, indecisive, and sank to the floor, her head in her hands. She fought the tears and after a few moments she said horsely. 'I don't want you to go but I don't want you to stay and be burnt by me.'
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 5:52 am

Ruin, annoyed, began to pace back and forth. "Aimee what do you want?" he asked, stopping in front of her and throwing his hands in the air out of frustration.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 5:55 am

She looked up, her eyes betraying her once more to show her fear and confusion. But also, a spark of her love. 'I don't know what I want. You scare me. But I've never felt as safe as I have since I met you.' She almost whispered it, knowing the words were, for probably the 1st time, spoken from her heart.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 6:00 am

Ruin let out a relieved sigh when he looked into the girl's eyes. "See. This is what I need." he said, sitting down in front of her. He reached out and took her hands in his healing the cut on her hand with a quick incantation. He laced their fingers together and squeezed lightly. "You're giving me emotion. You don't have to be guarded and cut off from me."
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 6:02 am

She couldn't stop herself, she had to look away. 'My father always told me emotion was only for the weak.' She said, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 6:04 am

Ruin lifted his shoulders in a shrug. "Showing emotion to someone you love is different then showing emotion to someone you know nothing about." He lifted a hand and turned her face to his. "You're not weak. Even if you show me some emotion." he leaned in and kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 6:07 am

She kissed him back, knowing she loved him. After a moment she drew back. 'If only that was true.' She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 6:13 am

Ruin shook his head. "You are anything but weak." he said quietly, sliding his thumb along her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 6:15 am

Aimee looked into his eyes and smiled slightly. 'You'll never let yourself see who I truly am will you?'
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 6:21 am

"How can I see who you are, when you don't let me." he said, a smile quirking his lips.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 6:24 am

She looked into his eyes and whispered so as anyone who was listening in to their conversation would not hear. 'You know me. You know what I've done. And you must know I wouldn't hesitate to do any of it again. That is who I am.'
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 6:26 am

"And yet I'm still attracted to you." he said, pulling her so that she was closer to him. "I still do not think you are weak." he said, kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 6:30 am

She placed her hand on his cheek and kisses him softly. 'Weakness is having something someone could use against you. And in showing my emotions for you, that allows me to be vulnerable. And could place you in harms way.' She said, serouisly.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 6:34 am

"I'm perfectly capable of handling myself should I ever be considered to be used against you." he said, conjuring a pillow for himself. He laid down and looked up at Aimee. "I am an adult you know."
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 6:34 am

She faintly heard a cry come up from the lake. She stood up. 'That sounded like someone saying crucio. Ruin, we have to go help. What if it's Elad or Apollo? Maybe someone snuck up on them?' She said, her eyes slightly fearful.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 6:37 am

Ruin nodded and grabbed her hand. "Let's go." he said, tugging her down the steps and hurrying outside.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 6:39 am

She ran with him, hurrying down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
GabriellePhoenix
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
GabriellePhoenix

Goodie Nuggets : 22

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 10:21 pm

Gabrielle looked out across the grounds of Hogwarts, she enjoyed coming up the Astronomy Tower, she had plenty of time to think and it was a wonderful place to read because no one was there to distract her. She didn't have to worry about too many people getting near her and making her uncomfortable she was usually just alone. "And that's the problem," she said softly herself, thinking of her promise to her father that she would try to make friends this year. However, she had steadily realized that it wasn't going to happen she was entirely too shy, which was okay with her but she knew it would disappoint her father who worried about the way she isolated herself, surrounding herself with books and the occasional pet. "Friends are overrated anyway," she mumbled to herself, as though trying to convince herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The top of the Astronomy Tower.   The top of the Astronomy Tower. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The top of the Astronomy Tower.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Role Play :: Archives. :: February- May 1st archives. :: Old hogwarts posts..-
Jump to: