Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

Music/Dance Studio

Go down 
+10
CarlyQuinn
Professor von Nettesheim
Headmistress Lexi
Elad_DAvigdor
Aimee_Lords
Apollonius von Hohenheim
RuinLafayette
Eric_Sahaif
SecretSnow's Ghost
Adelle Petrona
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Adelle Petrona
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Adelle Petrona

Goodie Nuggets : 98

Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 7:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Adelle entered the music room, not having danced in what seemed like ages she quickly transformed her robes into ballet attire and with a wave of her wand the music from Swan Lake started to play she then began to dance. As she danced the music spoke to her and she felt free.

This is one thing she missed dearly at Hogwarts being able to dance all the time. Smiling, she closed her eyes and continued dancing.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tony Ryucha's ghost
Slytherin 2nd Year
Slytherin 2nd Year
Tony Ryucha's ghost

Goodie Nuggets : 47

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 8:52 am

" I hate everything about the muggles so why not say what I mean?"

OOC: okay ^^
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 8:53 am

She raised her eyebrows and laughed softly. 'You have a lot to learn about hate. Your comments alone allow me to see that.'
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 8:54 am

She raised her eyebrows and laughed softly. 'You have a lot to learn about hate. Your comments alone allow me to see that.'
Back to top Go down
Emilia_B
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
Emilia_B

Goodie Nuggets : 548

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 8:54 am

"What have you got against muggles?" she asked

________

Hear the meaning within the word
Back to top Go down
Tony Ryucha's ghost
Slytherin 2nd Year
Slytherin 2nd Year
Tony Ryucha's ghost

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 8:58 am

"back in muggle school, one time I was attacked by a boy, so I defended myself, not my fault that filthy muggle died... or maybe. But anyway I got expelled by him attacking me and just a little accident."
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 9:00 am

Aimee openly laughed. 'How... Sweet. Such a cute story. When you kill a muggle in cold blood for nothing more then the kicks of it, come and find me. Then I'll talk to you about killing muggles and hating them'. She carried on laughing softly and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

Goodie Nuggets : 357

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 9:02 am

Harmony walked into the dance studio. She saw Aimee there, and almost backed out, but instead, held her head high and walked past the students standing there. She moved to a corner, and picked up a guitar and started strumming softly.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

Goodie Nuggets : 1194

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 9:02 am

"You killed... a.. muggle?" he could not believe what he heard
Back to top Go down
Tony Ryucha's ghost
Slytherin 2nd Year
Slytherin 2nd Year
Tony Ryucha's ghost

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 9:03 am

"Okey... and to you mr.gryffindor yes I killed him with my bare hands."
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 9:04 am

Harmony looked up from the guitar, slightly interested in the turn of conversations.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 9:06 am

She saw Harmony walk in and her laughter died. She said calmly. 'Could you ever find it within yourself to kill someone who was pureblood, simply because they didn't have respect and were...Muggle like?'
Back to top Go down
Tony Ryucha's ghost
Slytherin 2nd Year
Slytherin 2nd Year
Tony Ryucha's ghost

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 9:08 am

"yes in fact then they are treaters to the magical blood, but I have not practiced the killing curse but I know of it, so I kill by own force"
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 9:16 am

Harmony finally spoke up. "What if you were wrong? Or even if you were right, would you be able to look their family in their face? Their pureblood family, who aren't traitors?"
Back to top Go down
Tony Ryucha's ghost
Slytherin 2nd Year
Slytherin 2nd Year
Tony Ryucha's ghost

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 9:19 am

"I have no fear of facing a family with a relative that I killed. If one in the family is a traitor... the whole family is."
Back to top Go down
Emilia_B
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
Emilia_B

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 9:20 am

Emilia started to play some pop on the guitar. The little slytherin was really annoying her, acting all high and mighty

Hear the meaning within the word
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 9:22 am

Harmony put down the guitar and stood up. "I wouldn't be so sure of that. Not everything is black and white like you assume." Her eyes flickered to Aimee. "Just because one is a traitor, doesn't mean everyone is. My family didn't acknowledge the traitor in our family. To us, she was dead."
Back to top Go down
Tony Ryucha's ghost
Slytherin 2nd Year
Slytherin 2nd Year
Tony Ryucha's ghost

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 9:24 am

"well it depends on if the family cares of the traitor.. if they do I think of them as much traitor as the real traitor."
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 9:27 am

Harmony stared at Aimee. "No, definitely didn't care about her. Just who killed her. Matter of family pride and all. But this isn't a conversation I want to have with you. Good-day."
Back to top Go down
Emilia_B
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
Emilia_B

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 9:29 am

Emilia. put down her guitar and rolled her eyes at the three slytherins. She then walked out

Hear the meaning within the word.
I may look innocent but i have the mind of a devil and a past full of horror
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

Goodie Nuggets : 1194

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 9:30 am

he had stood by and vitnessed this insane conversation "What... in.. the dark forest!?" he walked out of the room heading for the room of requirements
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 9:33 am

'I myself would have no trouble of looking anyone in the eyes after doing such a thing. And if you're family don't care that much what was the letter your gran sent to you about?' She asked, raising her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Tony Ryucha's ghost
Slytherin 2nd Year
Slytherin 2nd Year
Tony Ryucha's ghost

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 9:33 am

he watched them walk out and followed them himself.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 9:40 am

She watched them all and turned back and entered her little studio. After closing the door, she muttered a spell and the door locked.

She walked to the centre of the room and closed her eyes for a moment. She smiled softly.

She flickered her wand and music began to play. She stood, eyes closed, letting the music wash over her, calming her.
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 9:54 am

"Family honor..." Harmony whispered, watching Aimee walk away.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 7:56 pm

Apollonius entered the studio. He could tell it had been Aimee who had locked it, her magic always felt that way. He let himself in and resealed the door.

'I could hear you two from outside. What's this about family honour? The Blazes should know family honour the way the Weasleys knew family riches.' He turned to Harmony. 'Legs any better?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music/Dance Studio
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Role Play :: Archives. :: February- May 1st archives. :: Old hogwarts posts..-
Jump to: