Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

Music/Dance Studio

Go down 
+10
CarlyQuinn
Professor von Nettesheim
Headmistress Lexi
Elad_DAvigdor
Aimee_Lords
Apollonius von Hohenheim
RuinLafayette
Eric_Sahaif
SecretSnow's Ghost
Adelle Petrona
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Adelle Petrona
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Adelle Petrona

Goodie Nuggets : 98

Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 7:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Adelle entered the music room, not having danced in what seemed like ages she quickly transformed her robes into ballet attire and with a wave of her wand the music from Swan Lake started to play she then began to dance. As she danced the music spoke to her and she felt free.

This is one thing she missed dearly at Hogwarts being able to dance all the time. Smiling, she closed her eyes and continued dancing.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 7:20 am

'How am I?' Asked Apollo, disdainful of this treacherous misbreed and incredulous at his chutzpah. 'So, it looks as if you're teaching each other how to wrestle. Pray continue!'
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

Goodie Nuggets : 758

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 7:22 am

Ruin closes his eyes and rolls them beneath the lids. "Yes how are you?" he asks, imagining what Apollonius might interpret of seeing him and Serenity.
Back to top Go down
SecretSnow's Ghost
Student
SecretSnow's Ghost

Goodie Nuggets : 272

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 7:22 am

Serenity walked up to Apollo and glared at him. "Then care to show me how to dance?"

Irritating arse... she thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/u/686907/hiddenstaer
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 7:25 am

'Oh, I'm just dandy, thank you so much for asking.' He responded

Nodding at Serenity. 'So what's this, then? Another for your collection.' He turned to the girl. 'You know, I've seen his bedposts in the Slytherin dungeon and we're still not sure all those notches are his. I mean, he's only been here seven years.'
Back to top Go down
SecretSnow's Ghost
Student
SecretSnow's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 7:27 am

"You know nothing of dance do you? It was called the tango you dance like that you idiot!" She screamed, tired of this game they were playing.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 7:29 am

'Sounds like a dirty muggle atrocity.' He said, turning his nose up at this woman. Just as he thought his opinion could not be lowered, she gave him cause to revise it.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 7:29 am

Ruin's eyes flash a dark color and he shakes his head at Apollo. "I haven't done a thing wrong. I was dancing, not cheating." he says, crossing his arms. "I haven't slept with this girl. I barely know who she is."
Back to top Go down
SecretSnow's Ghost
Student
SecretSnow's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 7:31 am

"You can stop talking about me as if I'm not here now." She turned to Ruin. "I'm sorry for this trouble Ruin. I do appreciate having a dance partner though. It's not as if dearest Apollo would know anything as classy as dancing anyways."
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 7:31 am

'From what I've heard that's not stopped you before.' Said Apollo, no hint of delicacy in his voice now.

'Oh, I'm sorry, but who are you?' He asked not so much to discover her identity, as he already knew it, but to express his minimal opinion of her worth and therefore her right to interrupt him.

Last edited by Apollonius_von_Hohenheim on Fri 02 Mar 2012, 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 7:32 am

"Please do tell what you've heard Apollonius." he says, a cold tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

Goodie Nuggets : 1548

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 7:34 am

Eric sat in the corner, pretending to meditate but was actually listening to the conversasion.
Back to top Go down
SecretSnow's Ghost
Student
SecretSnow's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 7:34 am

Serenity narrowed her eyes. "Serenity Blaze. Pureblood. And yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

'There are only so many months until the end of term.' He said, with at least as much coldness in his voice, as though a poker player upping the ante.

A derisive snort was the only response she deserved.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 7:36 am

I stroll in and see the group and I smile at Ruin. 'Hi.' I say reaching him and kissing his cheek in greeting. I look around and see a Gryffindor girl I've seen at times in the Great hall. 'Interesting company you 2 are with.' I say smirking and roll my eyes. 'Were all the non idiots occupied? Or simply too embarrassed to show up with such company.' I say flicking my eyes to Serenity. 'I beleive we haven't met. I'm Aimee. No need to say your name. I always remember a face and what...Advantages and disadvantages they have.'
Back to top Go down
SecretSnow's Ghost
Student
SecretSnow's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 7:37 am

Serenity smirked, "I'm sorry. You're a mudblood in Hufflepuff arn't you?"

What am I saying?! I'm acting just how my parents would! she thought
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 7:39 am

Ruin lets out a soft sigh of relief before kissing the blond's cheek in return. "Hey beautiful." he murmurs, looking back at Apollo. "And what in the bloody hell is that supposed to mean?" he asks shaking his head again. "I am interested in Aimee. Not Blaze here or whatever. You saw us dancing!"
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 7:39 am

'Worthless hussy!' burst Apollo. He didn't know to whom she was talking, but either way she had no right to question his or Aimee's status. 'The last resort of the witless, to question the purity of a superior. Know your place and keep quiet.'
Back to top Go down
SecretSnow's Ghost
Student
SecretSnow's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 7:40 am

Serenity's eyes flickered to the girls robes. "Slytherin. I'm suprised to see you with a Hufflepuff." She glanced to Ruin. "I take it your a Slytherin as well?"
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 7:43 am

Ruin shakes his head. "None of us are in Hufflepuff. We're all Slytherins." he says, looking at the red head. "You shouldn't talk to them like that." he adds, eyes flicking over to Aimee.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 7:44 am

My eyes flicker to hers and narrow. 'I trust you wasn't talking about my cousin or my very dear friend here.'
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 7:45 am

Elad had felt Apollo's anger and it had lead him to the dance studio. He saw some red-headed beansidhe with him, Aimee and Ruin and felt Apollo's anger.

"You dare enrage my beloved? You are not fit to kiss the feet of his lowliest servant" he said to her. She even looked mongrel. Definite troll ancestry.
Back to top Go down
SecretSnow's Ghost
Student
SecretSnow's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 7:46 am

Serenity glared at Apollo. "Worthless hussy! Really now? I am a Blaze, and if that means nothing to you let me tell you what it means to real wizards. I am a pureblood, my family has been in Slytherin for generations! I guarentee you I am worth more than your family put together." she hissed. Hearing Ruin she added, "Though I am glad I'm not in Slytherin if the houses standards are low enough to let you in."

"Aimee Lords, isn't it?" she directed towards the blonde girl.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 7:48 am

'Blaze... Blaze... ah yes, I think that's the name of one of my uncle's footmen.' Apollo said, sneering. 'Pureblood is necessary but it's not sufficient; you're clearly the lower rung of pureblood society.'
Back to top Go down
SecretSnow's Ghost
Student
SecretSnow's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 7:49 am

"Funny. I seem to recall your summer job as bootlicking to my family." Serenity sneered.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 7:51 am

Ruin shakes his head at Serenity. "Stop. You'll regret everything you're saying." he says, letting out another sigh. "Dancing...that's all it was. Dancing...and now someone's going to end up destroyed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music/Dance Studio   Music/Dance Studio - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music/Dance Studio
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Role Play :: Archives. :: February- May 1st archives. :: Old hogwarts posts..-
Jump to: