Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The Quidditch Field

Go down 
+7
Adelle Petrona
Aashli Roehr
CarlyQuinn
Amelia Sage Lawrence
SecretSnow's Ghost
Jonny Oliver
Eric_Sahaif
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

Goodie Nuggets : 1548

The Quidditch Field - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 2:33 am

First topic message reminder :

They walked into the empty quidditch arena. ''So Jonny, how does it look? Good enough?'' He grinned and waved with his hands at it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

Goodie Nuggets : 814

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 6:56 am

She giggles a little and sits down next to him. "So... what's up?" she asks." 'Coffee was a bad idea,' she thinks to herself.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 8:41 am

''Let's see... Birds, sky, clouds... Nah, just kidding. I just saved Jonny again, then I went up here. And you?'' He laughed a bit, then smiled again.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 9:31 am

She laughs a little and puts on a sarcastic tone, "Really? I thought the sky was underground." She smiles then continues, "Well other than staying up all night and drinking three cups of coffee, nothing really... I was just gonna..." She blushes a little then finishes, "Ask if you wanted to, um... I'm not quite sure how to put this..."
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

Goodie Nuggets : 1194

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 9:38 am

"got to go"he said and left the pitch heading towards hogsmeade
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 12:29 am

''Wanna what?'' He thought 'Well, three cups of coffee does make you hyper, I'd better watch out.'
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 6:31 am

"Um... Well I was thinking about what we were talking about by the lake and," she blushes a little, attempting to calm herself down. "I like blue!" she says in a rush, "I mean... you." Her face turns bright red, 'Did I really just say I like blue? God, I'm so stupid!' She attempts to stop her panic and calm down but fails.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 6:39 am

''Like... Me?'' He blushed red as well. 'I hope this isn't the coffee...'
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 6:50 am

She fidgets a little not really knowing what to do. She looks at him, right in the eyes, and blushes even more, if possible. She leans in a little and gives him a hard kiss. She pulls away quickly and punches out a couple words, "Sorry... just... curious."
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 6:58 am

He was completely quiet for a second then stood up and pulled her into a hard kiss himself.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 7:26 am

She seems shocked at first but then relaxes and kisses back. She wondered what words they'd say when they actually spoke again, that was if they ever spoke again. She decides to let those thoughts wait until later. (OoC: have you ever read the hunger games? cause i just realized carly looks a lot like Glimmer .___.)
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 7:29 am

He kisses her for some more time then breaks it and leans his forehead against hers, not saying a word. He squeezed his arms around her at the same time.

OoC: Yes I have, and what's the problem?
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 8:04 am

She smiles then pulls her head away in a huge laugh. She reaches out and messes up his hair, "You're so cute!" She almost falls over but steadies herself. "Just got a little dizzy there," she grins a little, her thoughts beginning to go fuzzy as the effects of the coffee wore off. She yawns and sits down, "I need more coffee. I have classes I have to go to!"
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 8:20 am

''Or you could stay here with me.'' He smiled at her and sat down as well, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 9:05 am

"Or go to the kitchens before I pass out," she grabs his hand and jumps up, using him to steady herself. "I really need coffee. Just for the rest of today... And don't tell Jonny about this," she bites her lip, "It would crush him, and well, he's a good friend."
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 5:36 pm

''To the kitchens then! And no, I won't tell him. After you!'' He smiled and gestured with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 7:29 am

he walked down to the pitch with his broom 'got to defuse the tense' he mounted his broom and kicked of, then he flew around the pitch
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 7:46 am

Apollonius saw that annoying little Gryffindor on his broom. As he flew low, Apollonius pointed his wand at the broom. 'Confringo!'

The broom shattered into a thousand miniscule pieces and Apollonius spoke 'Murderers deserve no release.'
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 7:48 am

Amy walked down, hoping to fly and saw Jonny fall. She couldn't believe she had actually liked him, someone so cold hearted. She couldn't bring herself to stop him as he hit the ground, she didn't feel anything but numbness inside.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 7:52 am

he fell to the ground with no bestfriend to help him, then he fainted.
when he woke up he saw his shattered broom and amy and apollo. "why?"
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 7:53 am

'You're a killer, Jonny. One young life snuffed out at your wand and you want to go around flying as though nothing had happened? His life is over, but what of his parents? Theirs were shattered. You do not deserve happiness while the pain of your actions remain.' Said Apollonius, harshly.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 7:54 am

"I could ask the same question" She said simply, the cold inside her taking over. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 7:55 am

"he attacked me! I had to defend me! not my fault that the first spell that came to my mind was a self made killing curse!"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 7:57 am

"And who makes killing curses without the intention of using them?" She looked down at him, eyes vacant. "You took a life, why do you deserve to keep yours?"
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 7:59 am

'Now Amy. You cannot make yourself judge or jury and expect to free yourself of the hangman's guilt, and since you would never stoop to killing him youself, perhaps it is best if you do not say such things.' Said Apollonius.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 8:01 am

"I shall say what I feel" She said, turning her head to face Apollo. "That is how I have always lived my life. No, I shall not kill him, but I want to know why people would do these things."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quidditch Field
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next