Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The Quidditch Field

Go down 
+7
Adelle Petrona
Aashli Roehr
CarlyQuinn
Amelia Sage Lawrence
SecretSnow's Ghost
Jonny Oliver
Eric_Sahaif
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

Goodie Nuggets : 1548

The Quidditch Field - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 2:33 am

First topic message reminder :

They walked into the empty quidditch arena. ''So Jonny, how does it look? Good enough?'' He grinned and waved with his hands at it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

Goodie Nuggets : 1194

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 8:03 am

"we were tortured at durmstrang! I had to defend meself." then I made a bunch og curses... and by the way, I did not know he was so weak"
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 8:06 am

'You will not kill him but you will say he deserves not to live? So you would have somebody else carry out what you yourself would not? It seems the pious are not short of their own hypocrisy; oh, be sure to castigate him verbally as much as you like, but do not carry out what you say he is deserving of.' Responded Apollonius. 'So it is not right that he be killed (at least not by your delicate hands) but it is right that he be interrogated to sate your intellectual curiosities. I'm sure Ryucha's parents are most gratified to know that their sons death was a stepping stone in the furtherance of your psychology.'

'For God's sake, Oliver, at least have the decency not to scrape together excuses for your actions.'
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 8:08 am

"I asked why he should deserve to live, I didn't say he deserved to die" She looked down at Jonny. "I asked his thoughts, not yours."

"Death hurts, I hope you feel that." She turned away, unable to look at Jonny. She began to put one foot in front of the other, memories pulling in her head. She reached the stands, taking a seat and watching the two boys.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 8:09 am

"okay... I killed Tony! satisfied?" he said sarcasticly
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 8:10 am

'I do not express my thoughts at your behest, child!' Spat Apollonius. 'You do not have the power to determine when I speak. You can split all the hairs you like if it soothes your conscience; I only hope Oliver is not fool enough to believe your deviousness.'
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 8:14 am

She didn't reply to his words, she had nothing to say. He could spit all he liked, he was of no importance. She leaned back in her chair, wondering how long she would be like this, how long before the crying returned.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 8:16 am

"but apollo... would not you kill him?" he said and started to get angry
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 8:18 am

'Kill him? Yes of course I'd have killed him, but I'd have had more integrity than to beat myself up about it afterwards. You did what you did, do you think moping changes that? Do you think the family would like to see it? No, it would anger them more so – what right do you, of all people, have to be upset?' Answered Apollonius.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 8:19 am

"I might just kill some more! and use my spells"
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 8:20 am

Aimee changed her mind and instead headed for the Quidditch Field. She saw a group of students together and seeing Johny was in the field also, she ran over to him, pulling her wand out. 'Johny' She said when she was around 6 feet away, holding her wand directly at him with a steady hand. 'You killed one of my house. I may not have wanted to curse you earlier but now...' She said, coldly looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 8:22 am

'Aimee.' Said Apollonius. 'This is my toy. Go play with Ruin.'
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 8:22 am

Amy watched, wondering if she really could do nothing. Getting involved could mean getting hurt for someone who may have deserved it. She sat frozen on her seat.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 8:23 am

he picked up his own wand "WANT TO TRY ME!" he screamed angry

OOC: feelin' jonny is getting evil :S
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 8:24 am

'Jonny! Do not confront my cousin.' Said Apollonius.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 8:28 am

'We could do without idle spectators.' Said Apollonius and in a flash he'd spun round and stupefied Amy Lawrence. As her body schlumped in its seat, he tied her tight and summoned her wand to his hand. 'Busybodies.'
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 8:31 am

"if you kill me you aint gonna get rid of me!"
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 8:32 am

She looks at Apollo. 'Uncle said I could have him.' She said with a slight grin. She turned back to Johny. 'So what's your excuse you filthy Gryffindor?'
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 8:33 am

'I have no intention of killing you, Jonny.' Said Apollonius. 'Nor will my cousin kill you. She should find a better vent for her frustrations instead of thinking the world owes her something. Such a tenuous excuse, to feign offence at your killing of the boy just because he was Slytherin, don't you agree?'
Back to top Go down
Professor von Nettesheim
Master of Potions
Master of Potions
Professor von Nettesheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1497

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 8:33 am

'Now now, Apollonius...' Said the professor, seeming to appear from nowhere as though he had apparated. 'Give me the young girls wand I will send her on her way.'

He took the girl's wand, reinvigorated her and sent her on her way.

'And you turned me down, Aimee.'
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 8:34 am

"at this point I have no excuse.. but... nah forget it"
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 8:37 am

Apollonius whipped his wand around fiercely, and in a moment a huge stone barrier had erected itself between Jonny and the others. With another flick of his wand he conjured a whirling cloud of tiny canaries which flew around him continuously.

'Aimee. Leave. Go to Ruin. God knows you pay him little enough heed as it is. Go give him some attention.' He said.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 8:37 am

Amy lay there, exploring her own mind calmly. There were lots of doors, maybe she should go through them? No, she decided, here was good for now. She could see what was happening. She watched, unmoving as things happened and began to think.

I wonder if I could ever murder someone? Maybe I could? if I did, how would I do it? Would I be a vicious murderer, getting a rush from someone else's pain? No, I'd probably get enough from the power of taking a life. Even that didn't appeal to me in the slightest.

She watched the boys, wondering if she was too nosy for her own good. Probably, I do tend to stick my nose in unwanted places. The bindings felt tight and she felt them on her skin. Maybe all this was punishment for her part in Sareph's murder?

She sighed inwardly, looking round again at all the doors. Her mind was a tempting place to be, she didn't want to stay here too long.

She felt the ropes unbind and took her wand, yet lay there for a few moments before standing and walking away.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

Goodie Nuggets : 758

Ruin had looked all around the lake for the girl. When she was no where to be spotted, he began to wonder when neared the Quidditch Pitch, he frowned at the noise he heard. "Where could she have gotten to?" he asked himself. When he finally was in view of everything occurring on the field, he stopped. "Here we go again." he mumbled, quickly making his way to the small crowed. He took in the stunned Amelia and Aimee pointing her wand at Johnny. "What is happening?"
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 8:39 am

'Ah, Ruin. Excellent. Perhaps you can take my cousin and give her something better to do with her time?' Said Apollonius, cheerily.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 8:40 am

"they annoy me! So what if I killed Tony.. almost evrybody commints a murder in their lives."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Field   The Quidditch Field - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quidditch Field
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next