Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The lake role play location.

Go down 
+16
Jonny Oliver
SecretSnow's Ghost
Headmistress Lexi
Eric_Sahaif
Steven Frostings
Coco Blake
Niisan
HadleyGoodstein
Adelle Petrona
Katie
Sareph's Ghost
Elad_DAvigdor
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Aimee_Lords
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

The lake role play location. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Feb 2012, 2:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

ROLE PLAY LOCATION THE LAKE!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 2:18 am

I smile at Aimee and the new girl who had just arrived grabbing my ancient Ruins book and walking closer so that I could introduce myself. I sat under the tree next to Aimee opening my book on my lap. the new girl looked nervous she couldn't have been more then 11 or 12 years old. I flashed her a reassuring smile not saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 2:25 am

I smile at Brianna. I'm glad she choose to come and sit here.
'It's so warm.' I say as I stretch my legs out, my feet only just reaching the edge of the shade able to lay in the sun. I soak up the warmth. I wouldn't wish to be anywhere but here right at this moment in time.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 2:37 am

I walked down to the lake, pushing my hair out of my face. It never could just stay in one place. I nodded to the few students already sat on the floor and smiled as I walked past.

It was such a nice day, nicer than it had been in a while. I sat on a rock and looked out across the lake to the hills beyond. Nothing for miles, as far as the eye could see.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindor 1st Year
Gryffindor 1st Year

Goodie Nuggets : 191

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 2:44 am

aimee_lords wrote:
I look over at the gryffindor girl, smiling softly.
'Hi. I'm Aimee it's a pleasure to meet you'. I say softly, hoping I won't scare her away.

'Hello, Aimee' says Lavinia, nervously, 'it's a pleasure to meet you too. I was told Slytherins aren't very nice but you're kinder than a lot of the Gryffindor fourth years!'

I think I'll be able to muddle my way through here after all, I thought to myself.

Oh! There's a Ravenclaw. I hear they are often good legili... legil... I hear they can read peoples minds! Better scoot on off.

Last edited by Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 2:45 am

I look at the new girl as she walks towards, I smile at her. I think I've seen her in the great hall. A ravenclaw if my memory serves me correct. I watch as she goes and sits on a rock. I smile. I'm finally getting to know people in this big castle and I hope I'll get to know many more.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 2:46 am

I laugh softly at Laviana. 'Never judge a book by it's cover' I smile warmly. 'Maybe you just haven't met the right slytherins.'
I lean back against the tree, smiling softly to myself. A perfect day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 2:47 am

I looked up from my book smiling at Aimee.
"It's very nice out today. I wish it could stay like this all year long" I smiled at the thought of a non white Hogwarts Christmas. I really dispised the snow and cold it turns people cranky and bitter in most cases.

"It really looks like just about everyone has come to enjoy the sun today" I crossed my legs looking back down at my book and the interesting facts about ruins.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindor 1st Year
Gryffindor 1st Year

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 2:49 am

aimee_lords wrote:
I laugh softly at Laviana. 'Never judge a book by it's cover' I smile warmly. 'Maybe you just haven't met the right slytherins.'
I lean back against the tree, smiling softly to myself. A perfect day.

'I don't think I've met many slytherins at all!' I said emphatically. 'The slytherins and the gryffindors seem to keep their distance from each other.'

I turn to the Hufflepuff. 'You're a hufflepuff, aren't you? I hear we're allowed to like you. That Spungen kid in the second year says nobody hates hufflepuffs because you're bland, but you look really nice'

Then I thought I'd put my foot in it, so I ran away, covering my blushing cheeks with my hands.

Last edited by Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 2:49 am

I smiled, watching the Gryffindor introduce herself. She'd soon find out most of the Slytherins weren't as evil as they were made out to be.

I picked up a rock and skipped it across the lake, watching as it bounced off the surface. One, two, three bounces. Not half bad.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 2:53 am

The haughty Slythern Apollonius looked out over the mirth. Was there a glimmer of longing in his eye? He snorted derisively, but wondered to himself: to fool onlookers or himself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 2:55 am

I looked up at the gryffindor.

"No body really gets along here house wise but If you choose to ignore that things are just fine." I knew I was being to verbal with my beliefs but I couldn't help myself, I was blunt and verbal. Hopefully this Gryffindor wasn't easily scared though.

"I'm Brinna by the way."
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 2:57 am

I jump up and run after Laviana.
'Why are you running? I'm not that evil' I laugh softly, a gentle sound, meant to sooth more then anything else.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindor 1st Year
Gryffindor 1st Year

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 2:58 am

'Pleased to meet you, Brinna!' I managed to stutter.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 2:58 am

I looked back from the lake, towards the other people sat down here. I noticed a boy sat in the shadows and smiled slightly, most likely Slytherin, hiding away. I turned back, enjoying the sun on my face. I should be working, but i'd spent the whole day inside. A few minutes relaxing couldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 3:00 am

Hmm, that Ravenclaw's not bad, thought Apollonius, I wonder what her blood status is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 3:02 am

I laughed at her thought of what a hufflepuff was.

"don't let your friend fool you. Us hufflepuffs may seem bland but we've got some kick." I stood up packing my book away. "why don't you sit down girl, no one here will bite I promise."
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 3:02 am

I glance at the slytherin boy. I wonder if I should go over and introduce myself. I shake my head softly to myself. He probably things he's too good to hang around with my new friends. I sigh. Sometimes the whole house thing is a hinderance rather then a help. I look around at my new friends. I feel like maybe, finally, I could belong somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 3:04 am

I lay back on the grass, kicking off my shoes and scrunching my toes into the ground. It felt cool, gentle between my toes. I closed my eyes, smiling up at the sun.

The slight breeze ran through my hair, lifting at its tips. The perfect day, sunny yet not unbearable, a slight breeze to cool the skin.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 3:06 am

I lay down again, this time in the sun, close my eyes start humming a muggle song I'd heard over the holidays.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 3:07 am

Gah! Apollonius hated watching others enjoy themselves so flagrantly. What was worse, he'd have to pass the group on his way to the Slytherin dungeon.

He walked through the group of girls sitting by the lake. He glanced at them all to take in their features and wondered whether he looked terribly annoyed with them all. He walked away with his automatic fans floating along in front of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 3:09 am

Hears Aimee humming a familiar songs so I start softly singing in time with her. How I love music, muggle or not. it was amazing stuff.

she watched the slytherin boy walk in front of them, she sneered. Why did he look so danged moody on a day like today?
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 3:12 am

I opened my eyes as the humming started and listened closely, I recognised it. I sighed, probably another of those infuriating songs my brothers had on loop.

I sat up and fastened my shoes back on, time to get back to work. I smiled as I walked past the other girls, "Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts!" I walked back up to the castle, bag slung over my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 3:14 am

I wave to her, smiling. 'Bye. I hope to see you again'. I watched as the slytherin boy walked past. He looked at us like we were nothing. He's the type of slytherin that make the rest of us look bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 3:26 am

"Nothing is better then laying in the sun on a day like today." I stated laying back down just out of reach of the shade of the tree. I opened my eyes watching for some fateful clouds that would ruin my good day. I twirled my fingers in the soft grass enjoying the sensuality of it.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 3:30 am

'Isn't that the truth. I'm not sure some agree though' I say, nodding in the direction the slytherin stalked off in. 'I wonder what his problem is. He seems to hate us'. I close my eyes, letting the sun soak into me again. I sigh. A truly perfect day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lake role play location.
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next