Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
Example Role Play I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
Example Role Play I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Example Role Play I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
Example Role Play I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
Example Role Play I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
Example Role Play I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
Example Role Play I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
Example Role Play I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
Example Role Play I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
Example Role Play I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

Example Role Play

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

Example Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Example Role Play   Example Role Play I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 1:17 pm

Amy walked in and sat in a large armchair, smiling. She was tired, but wanted to finish the chapter of the muggle book she was reading. She flicked through the pages, stopping on the bookmarked page.

She read, yawing occasionally. The words started to blur so she closed the book, laying it in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Goodie Nuggets : 399

Example Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Practise rolaplay   Example Role Play I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 1:24 am

Sareph walked in the room feeling in a funny mood, and saw a girl sit in a chair, seeming half asleep. He walked uo to her and said ''Hello! My name is Sareph, and you must be tired! Pleasure to meet you.'' He extended his arm for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Example Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Example Role Play   Example Role Play I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 1:28 am

She took his hand and shook it. "Yup, tired thats me" she smiled. "Nice to meet you Sareph." I looked at him curiously, a hufflepuff according to his tie.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Example Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Example Role Play   Example Role Play I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 1:35 am

Sareph looked at her with a bit of confusion in his eyes ''So, what are you doing here? I mean, besides sitting here and reading your book! And what room are we in again? I know it's my third year but I still get lost.....'' He looked at Tired, a ravenclaw according to her tie. He sat down on the floor, not wanting to stand there akwardly.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Example Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Example Role Play   Example Role Play I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 1:39 am

"I've been trying to finish my book" She smiled, gesturing to it. "But I'm tired, I keep falling asleep." She yawned, "And this is the library."

She looked at him, 3rd year? He looked older. But he clearly hadn't been around the castle much, I mean, hasn't everyone been to the library?
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Example Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Example Role Play   Example Role Play I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 1:47 am

Ah yeah, library.... That would explain all the books, wouldn't it.... Anyways, can I have a look at the book? I want to read the backside! And what is your name really, Tired?'' He gestured to the book with his hand, waving it around in circles.

He looked at Tired, who looked quite tired. The book looked ordinary, but he wanted to keep the conversation going.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Example Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Example Role Play   Example Role Play I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 1:50 am

"Its a muggle book" She handed it to him "Watership down, it's about rabbits. Quite sad really" She shrugged.
"My names Amelia, but I prefer Amy if you don't mind. Im fifth year Ravenclaw."
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Example Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Example Role Play   Example Role Play I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 2:01 am

He read the backside of the book ''Rabbits, huh. Well, I guess everything can be sad with the right writing style....'' He shrugged and handed the book back to her, thinking he'll just keep calling her Tired.

Fifth year... That would make her 15 or 16 years old, 2 or 3 years older than him. Huh, not much taller though, he thought with satisfaction. All the kids at his muggle school had always been taller than him, but since his arrival at Hogwarts he had started growing.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Example Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Example Role Play   Example Role Play I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 2:05 am

She took back the book. He's clearly not much of a reader, more of a joker. "Yeh, I guess. It's not bad, but it's not the best i've read."

She put the book into her bag and leaned back in the chair, resting her arms in her lap. She hadn't been sleeping well, determined to finish the book.
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Example Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Example Role Play   Example Role Play I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 2:13 am

He thought for a moment and said ''Ah well, I've gotta go, Tired! See you around!'' He rose and walked to the door, but stopped there, waiting for a goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Example Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Example Role Play   Example Role Play I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 3:22 am

"Bye" she waved at him and smiled. "But it's Amy!"
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Example Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Example Role Play   Example Role Play I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 3:33 am

He turned around, smiled and said ''No it's not!'' and left for the hufflepuff common room.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Example Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Example Role Play   Example Role Play I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 3:38 am

Amy shook her head as he left. Another nickname she was stuck with, it seems no one actually called her by her proper name. Oh well, tired wasn't as bad as some of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Example Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Example Role Play   Example Role Play I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Example Role Play
Page 1 of 1