Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
Role play Example I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
Role play Example I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Role play Example I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
Role play Example I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
Role play Example I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
Role play Example I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
Role play Example I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
Role play Example I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
Role play Example I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
Role play Example I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

Role play Example

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Role play Example Empty
PostSubject: Role play Example   Role play Example I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 1:30 pm

I scanned the surrounding areas for the two people I was looking to avoid, not seeing them in the vicinity I looked for a suitable place to sit. Yesterday in the sun had been almost too much for my skin, as much as I would love to soak up the sun rays again I doubt my tender skin could take it and while I had a potion to stop the sun from burning me I still didn't enjoy the tightness the sun caused.

I noticed the white stone bench under a relatively tall oak tree and walked over to it before someone else could claim it for their own. I dropped my messenger bag, that I had become accustomed to carrying around with me everywhere, on the bench. I bent down making sure my new tennis shoes where firmly tied before stepping up onto the bench hoisting myself into the tree. I doubted any one in the area had even notice the unladylike thing I had just done. Climbing a tree in the stupid little skirts they made us wear. If my mother could see me now she'd have a hissy fit.

I grabbed my bag and continued climbing for several feet and until I felt i was safely off the ground in a place not to be disturbed. I opened my notebook scanning over the potions and spells i had created over the summer. each and everyone of them need work.

"If i add a sprig of Rosemary to that it'll help with Nausea..." I began mumbling to myself as my quill began taking notes.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

Role play Example Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play Example   Role play Example I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 1:36 pm

I walked down and noticed a pair of legs dangling from the tree. I wasnt the only one with a climbing obsession in this place then. I sat on the bench underneath the legs, enjoying the shade given by the leaves,

"Having fun up there?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

Role play Example Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play Example   Role play Example I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 1:42 pm

I chuckled, I didn't expect any one to find me so quickly. at home I could sit in a tree for hours on end in peace with just the birds and the breeze for companions and no one would have a clue. I guess there were just more interesting people here. I looked down only to recognize the face coming from the voice. It was the Ravenclaw from the lake.

"I'm having a grand amount of fun, I've always loved heights, I'm hoping to try out for Quidditch this year." I kind of rambled on, for some reason I was feeling very talkative. "I'm going to guess your a tree climber also..."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Role play Example Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play Example   Role play Example I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 1:47 pm

"You guess correctly" I smiled up at her, "Trees are a slight obsession of mine." I rubbed my nose, the infuriating itch getting worse.

"Which Quidditch position are you hoping to get? Im going for chaser" I looked back down, noticing my shoe laces were undone. I bent to fasten them.
Back to top Go down

Role play Example Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play Example   Role play Example I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 1:54 pm

"I'm very good at knowing certain things." I paused think about her question, I hadn't really given much thought to what position I wanted just that I wanted to be on the team. My family and the next door neighbors use to play all the time back home and I've done every position, I tried to think if i like one better then the other...

"Beater," I smiled brightly thinking about it. "I really like the idea of knocking some boy bigger then me off his broom. I'd really like to show everyone tiny girls can kick some butt."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Role play Example Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play Example   Role play Example I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 1:57 pm

I laughed at her answer. "They do deserve it most of the time" I thought about my brothers, they could do with being knocked down a peg or two.

"Im going for chaser" I called up at her, "Too weak for a beater". I looked at my gangly, thin legs and arms. No strength at all, I'd never been any good at Muggle sports. Always picked last.
Back to top Go down

Role play Example Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play Example   Role play Example I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 2:11 pm

"All those years of pushing myself to be more athletic has really paid off, my arms have a lot of muscle behind them." I looked at my arms, presently they were hidden by the horrid fabric of the white button down shirt they forced us to wear. I don't remember when I had gotten so strong, it just kind of a thing that was. "chaser is pretty cool you get more of the physical contact of the game, Learn the right moves and you'll be a force not to be messed with." I laughed pulling by bag over my shoulder swinging down to the grass landing firmly on my knees. I didn't let my less the graceful landing stop me.

"Amy's your name right?" I thought I had remembered that correctly but my memory was pretty frazzled right now with everything else on my mind.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Role play Example Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play Example   Role play Example I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 2:17 pm

"Yeh, I'm Amy" I smiled at her, "But im afraid I didn't catch your name". I hoped she wouldn't be offended, I hadn't really been concentrating on introductions down at the lake. She had the build of a beater, strong arms. I blushed slightly, realising I'd been staring at her and looked at the ground.

Ooc: I gotta sleep, its 3am here!
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

Role play Example Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play Example   Role play Example I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 9:00 pm

Apollonius walked passed. He could have sworn he heard people whispering, but there didn't seem to be anybody around. He continued on his way.
Back to top Go down

Role play Example Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play Example   Role play Example I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 1:38 am

"The name is Brinna" I said taking a seat on the bench. It didn't bother me that she didn't know my name... I was horrible at introductions and honestly couldn't remember if I had said my name down at the lake when she was there. "It's nice to Officially meet you Amy."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Role play Example Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play Example   Role play Example I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 1:46 am

I smiled, relieved at how laid back she was. "Nice to meet you Brinna" She seemed nice, indifferent to the boy walking past. I wondered if they were friends.
Back to top Go down

Role play Example Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play Example   Role play Example I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 1:54 am

I sighed trying not to watch the boy as he walked by. I still didn't know what to make of him and until I was sure not speaking to him would be the best possible thing... I had a tendency to say what was exactly on my mind and for some reason the quietness and superiority of that boy just infuriated me.

"What year are you hun?" I asked looking at her. Normally I was good a telling what year or house a person was in but she stumped me. I knew she was a ravenclaw that was obvious but her year was something I couldn't quite wrap my head around.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Role play Example Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play Example   Role play Example I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 1:57 am

"Fifth year" I smiled at her, knowing my age often stumped people. I wasn't very sure about her year either, she seemed older than me, maybe seventh year?

She didn't even acknowledge the boy, maybe they weren't friends after all? Oh well, none of my business really.
Back to top Go down

Role play Example Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play Example   Role play Example I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 2:10 am

I felt bad for the girl being in fifth year, that was a horrible year for me... it seems like so much time I had passed since then yet only a couple months had come and gone.

"I hated fifth year, too much stress, alot of the girls in my year were compleatly freaked out by the time O.W.L time came. It all paid off though when I got my O.W.L results a couple of weeks ago." I smiled remembering the look on my fathers face when he saw all those O's. HE never expected anything like that from me.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Role play Example Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play Example   Role play Example I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 3:31 am

"Urgh" I nodded in agreement, I knew the work would be flooding in soon. "I'm studying in most of my free time already to keep up with the work, hardly anytime for Quidditch". I thought about my game, I hadn't practised this week and trials would be coming soon. I had to be on the team, it was my release, from work and from life. The perfect getaway, soaring in the sky.
Back to top Go down

Role play Example Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play Example   Role play Example I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 11:00 am

I smiled at her unsure if I should open my mouth. She was obviously really into school and I'm not sure if my advice would help her, everyone was diffrent and honestly looking at her I thought she would benifit from my vast knowledge. I snickered....[iVAst knowledge... as if, more like a lucky streak[/i]

"Some times you have to put off the school work and make time for Quidditch. I would have gone insane like those girl last year if I had studied as much as if sounds like you are. Why dont you take a couple hours a day and just let go of the work and the pressure." I shruged. That was my opinion and if she chose to take it she could if not... She didn't, it was no skin off my back. It was odd that I had even considered keeping that inside. I was a very verbal person who said most anything that was on my mind.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Role play Example Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play Example   Role play Example I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 10:30 pm

I smiled at the girl, she clearly didn't enjoy work the way I did. "Don't worry, I spend alot of time down on the Quidditch pitch and that relaxes me. I'm hoping to get on the team this year." I was working really hard to get on the team, i'd just missed out last year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Role play Example Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play Example   Role play Example I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role play Example
Page 1 of 1