Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The lake role play location.

Go down 
+16
Jonny Oliver
SecretSnow's Ghost
Headmistress Lexi
Eric_Sahaif
Steven Frostings
Coco Blake
Niisan
HadleyGoodstein
Adelle Petrona
Katie
Sareph's Ghost
Elad_DAvigdor
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Aimee_Lords
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

The lake role play location. - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Feb 2012, 2:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

ROLE PLAY LOCATION THE LAKE!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

Goodie Nuggets : 399

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 6:06 am

''Ah well, if you look away from Aimee's little accident, there's no one! That was something that just popped out. Who doesent know the three unforgiveable curses?'' Sareph looked at Elad with a look that said 'Shut up, I'm working here'.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 6:10 am

'A loose tongue sings to its own doom, Sareph.' Said Apollonius, warningly. Then, to Aimee 'I shall consider that you have learned your lesson and admit the unacceptability of your behaviour and release you. First, however; Elad is right and I must be sure of your sincerity.'

Apollonius used the muffliato spell to prevent Steven over-hearing and turned to Elad. 'Please, take her hand and we shall make the unbreakable vow.'
Back to top Go down
Steven Frostings
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
Steven Frostings

Goodie Nuggets : 166

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 6:10 am

-looks around- So who did she try and curse?
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 6:12 am

i look at him and whisper in his ear so elad can not over hear 'you want to go there Apollo? i suggest you shut up and leave me alone if you want me in your little group.'
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 6:13 am

Elad smiled wickedly and took Aimee's hand. It squirmed in his, but did not let go. He knew she hated him for taking Apollo from her and for being muggle-born and Ravenclaw, but his was the upper hand.

"Do you swear never to reveal what has occurred between us today, specifically on the matter of the use of magical force, including the unforgivable curses?"

He waited for her affirmation, knowing any rejection would leave her in binds until aurors came at Steven's behest to punish her for trying to curse Sareph.
Back to top Go down
Steven Frostings
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
Steven Frostings

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 6:14 am

I think we should inform the professors and the ministy -looks at Aimee disgusted-
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 6:15 am

'She tried to curse dear Sareph, a friend of our also two years her junior. It was a cowardly act, but she was interrupted before she could complete the spell. As we speak, Elad is having her in an unbreakable vow to ensure that she does not try to commit the same deed.'

'He really is a gentleman.' Said Apollonius, smiling; 'for all her wickedness, he whispers to her, barely inaudibly, to prevent her embarrassment.'
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 6:16 am

'Perhaps we should, Steven, but if Aimee will swear the unbreakable vow as Elad is offering and which I am bonding, then such unseemliness will not have to be called for and we can all move on from this friends.' Said Apollonius, with a tone which oozed a sincerity he did not possess.
Back to top Go down
Steven Frostings
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
Steven Frostings

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 6:18 am

-stops them performing the unbreakable vow- That's against school rules
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 6:20 am

'You surely couldn't prefer that Aimee be handed over to the dementors? We are adult enough to ensure that nobody has to be hurt by this incident.'

Apollonius indicates to Elad to resume the unbreakable vow.
Back to top Go down
Steven Frostings
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
Steven Frostings

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 6:21 am

She should stand trial -looks at him- better her than all three of you
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 6:24 am

'Ah, I see.' Said Apollonius. 'I had hoped we wouldn't hit this little snag.'

He looked resigned, even disappointed, but in a flash he had disarmed Steven and stupefied him. Binding him to the tree, he whispered into an unconscious ear 'this is a shame, but it seems our Elad will have to play with your mind once again.'

He turned to Elad and Aimee. 'Well? Let's get this unbreakable vow over with. As soon as she is bonded, we can wake Steven up and be done with this mess!'

Then he turned to Sareph. 'Guard the busybody; if it looks like he will wake, notify me and I'll stupefy him again.'
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 6:27 am

Sareph looked up and said ''Sure thing.'' He went over to Steven and watched him.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 6:27 am

Elad turned to Aimee. "Hurry it up and we can move on. Apollo wants to spare you from my memory charm, but if you do not hurry up I will go ahead with it. He will see that you made it necessary." he grasped her hand. "Hurry it up!"
Back to top Go down
Steven Frostings
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
Steven Frostings

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 6:31 am

-Wakes up and starts to try and break free- LET ME GO YOU SNIVVILING COWARD
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 6:31 am

i look elad in the eye and say deffiantly 'Go and rot in hell.'

OOC:I mean it don't use any memory charm on my character. I will be might p*ssed off.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 6:32 am

'Yes, Elad.' Said Apollonius. 'If she doesn't hurry up and make the unbreakable vow, obliviate her at your leisure.

He turned to the Gryffindor. He used fernunculus to cover him in painful boils and then diffindo to cut his clothing. Once Elad had obliviated him and he had woken up, Apollonius would tell him he had ventured too close to the forbidden forest and been attacked by doxies.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 6:34 am

'Give her a chance to reconsider, Elad; I am somewhat fond of her, after all.' Responded Apollonius to Aimee's dramatic little outburst.

(OoC: you're not leaving us much choice Razz, go along with it or have your memory modified... or worse lol.)
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 6:35 am

Sareph took his wand out and whispered Flagrate, allowing him to write in dark purple in the air. He made a down ways pointed arrow over Stevens head and wrote 'attacked by monsters'
Back to top Go down
Steven Frostings
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
Steven Frostings

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 6:36 am

(I could always overpower the hufflepuff then break free and disarm you two and save her)
Back to top Go down
Sareph's Ghost
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Sareph's Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 6:38 am

OoC: Not now that you're unconcious you can't! :3
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 6:39 am

(OoC: no you couldn't; you've been disarmed, have no knife and are magically tied to a tree and also unconscious. No breaking free while you're unconscious lol).

'This one is more trouble than he's worth, Elad: obliviate him while Aimee considers her priorities.'

Last edited by Apollonius_von_Hohenheim on Fri 17 Feb 2012, 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 6:41 am

OOC: I mean it guys. My character is NOT doing an unbreakable vow and she is NOT having her memory modified.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 6:44 am

Ooc: What do you propose by way of resolution options?

IC:

'She doesn't look compliant, Elad.' Apollonius said. 'Maybe we should just leave her silenced, disillusion here and leave her here. Let hunger or thirst claim her.'

Apollonius watched as the obliviated Gryffindor wandered away. He shouted 'Watch out for those doxies next time! More trouble than they're worth'
Back to top Go down
Steven Frostings
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
Steven Frostings

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 6:45 am

(I could wake up and use the power of persuasion to get him to set me free then take his wand of him and disarm you to then save her and leave with her)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lake role play location.
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next