Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The lake role play location.

Go down 
+16
Jonny Oliver
SecretSnow's Ghost
Headmistress Lexi
Eric_Sahaif
Steven Frostings
Coco Blake
Niisan
HadleyGoodstein
Adelle Petrona
Katie
Sareph's Ghost
Elad_DAvigdor
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Aimee_Lords
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

The lake role play location. - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Feb 2012, 2:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

ROLE PLAY LOCATION THE LAKE!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 10:31 am

I walk out and it away from a group of students I havent spoke to in the past and sit on a rock, looking out over the water. I sigh. I wished id never said anything. Secrets are secret for a reason. I look at the reflection if the mountains in the water and I wish I could go back and never have spoke to Ruin. Aeverything would be simplier if only I could.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

Goodie Nuggets : 814

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 10:44 am

She looks over at the girl on the rock and wonders who she is. She can't tell her expression to clearly but knows she's troubled. She decides that if she runs into the girl later she would introduce herself and ask if anything was wrong. Right now she was going to focus on Jonny and sorting out her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 10:48 am

I stand and see the group of students again. Perfect I think to myself and walk.over slowly. I hold out my hand out and smile slightly. I'm Aimee. I dont think ive met any of you before.'
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

Goodie Nuggets : 357

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 10:56 am

Harmony returned to the lake after sending an owl to her parents, hoping Amy was still there. Instead, she saw Amiee and another girl and boy she didn't know. She hung back, watching.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 10:59 am

I see harmony and my eyes narrow slightly.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

Goodie Nuggets : 814

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 11:02 am

She jumps up and grins as she brushes some dirt off of her. "Hello! I'm Carly," she beams at her seeming as though she had been waiting to explode with happiness. After a few seconds she decides to add, "Quinn. What house are you in and what year?" (ooc: dont you just love hyper people? XD im sorry, i just had about three cans of mountain dew and a couple pixie stix...)
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 11:05 am

'Ah, it seems you to have met. Aimee, this is Carly Quinn, Carly this is my cousin Aimee Lords.' Apollonius said, introducing them to each other.
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 11:07 am

Harmony watched as Apollo joined the group, and she settled against a tree, watching everything unfold, content to stay on the sidelines for now.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 11:23 am

Amy walked down, smiling slightly a all the people. She sat under a tree, closing her eyes and thinking.
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 11:27 am

Harmony felt some one settle themselves on the tree next to her, she turned and saw Amy sitting there with her eyes closed. She smiled, but kept quiet, waiting to be noticed.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 11:29 am

Amy felt someone move beside her and opened her eyes. The person was closer than she expected so she moved back slightly before smiling. "Hey Harmony, I didn't see you there!"
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 11:31 am

Harmony smiled back, at ease with the girl. "It's fine." she noticed Amy moving back, and a slight look of hurt crossed her features before she hid it again. "Sorry, I didn't realize how close I was." she said, about to move away.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 11:34 am

"Oh no, I wasn't moving away" She smiled. "I didn't know there was someone so close to me and I didn't recognise you for a second." She smiled warmly at her, hoping her mistake would be forgiven. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 11:38 am

Harmony heard the truth in her voice and smiled back, forgiving her. "I'm better now. And you?"

((OOC: Lexi I think Harmony likes Amy Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 11:42 am

"Good" She smiled, glad she hadn't upset her. "I'm shaken, but I'm getting better. I've only seen death as a child before and two of my friends going as well as the stuff with Eric made for a bad few days."

Ooc: A twist I had not expected Smile
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 11:45 am

Harmony held up her hand palm up in a gesture of comfort. "You and Eric?" She asked, confused. "Are you guys together?"

OOC Sureee lol.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 11:46 am

"We were" She shrugged, trying to convince Harmony and herself that she didn't care. "He broke up with me"
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 11:46 am

I nod at Apollo. 'i certainly appears we have' I stop myself at the last moment from rolling my eyes.

(sorry went on a midnight run to McDonald's )
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 11:51 am

Harmony cocked her head at the girl. "He's an idiot, and doesn't deserve you then. You'll find better.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 11:55 am

She shrugged. "It's the story of my life, always someone better." She smiled weakly, trying to change the subject. "Anyway, hows the squid?"
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 11:56 am

Harmony grinned. "Why not go visit her?"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 11:58 am

Amy grinned and nodded. "Why not indeed!" She stood up, sticking out her tongue and transfiguring her clothes into a bikini. "Coming?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 11:59 am

The sound of the girls conversation floats down and I listen, deciding it is boring and of little important I u back to Carlyle and Apollo.
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 12:03 pm

Harmony raised her eye brows and transfigured her own robes into a silver and green bikini as well. She noticed Amiee, and debated on inviting her. She decided to. "Amiee, care to join us?" she hollered, and then noticed Apollo. "You can bring him too if you want."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 12:04 pm

Amy grinned and dived in, secretly hoping she wouldn't have to talk to Aimee or Appolonius. "Its freezing!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lake role play location.
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next