Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The lake role play location.

Go down 
+12
RuinLafayette
Professor von Nettesheim
Sareph's Ghost
Tony Ryucha's ghost
Solei Goldsen
Harmony Blaze
Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh
Leeann Snape
Emilia_B
CarlyQuinn
Jonny Oliver
Amelia Sage Lawrence
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

The lake role play location. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 2:15 am

First topic message reminder :

"I've been better" She smiled.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 10:05 am

"You too" Amy said, her eyes still closed. She hoped she didn't come across as rude or antisocial but she was enjoying the sun.
Back to top Go down
Leeann Snape
Slytherin 3rd Year
Slytherin 3rd Year
Leeann Snape

Goodie Nuggets : 164

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 10:11 am

Leeann laid back and looked up at the sky. She saw a cloud that looked like a wand. This caused her to start laughing. She nudged Amelia and ponted at the cloud, 'Hey, look at that.' she said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindor 1st Year
Gryffindor 1st Year

Goodie Nuggets : 191

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 10:11 am

'Oh no,' Lavinia chuckled, 'if there's gossip to be had you can bet your bottom farthing I'll be the last to know of it. I'm good thanks though, how about you, excepting the obvious, of course?'

Lavinia laughed 'the cloud? But it's just a line...'
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 10:13 am

Amy opened her eyes, a little irritated for a second but then smiled at the girl. She was only trying to be friendly after all. She gave a polite laugh. "A wand, how curious." She searched the sky for an interesting shape of her own and, not finding anything, pointed instead to a cloud shaped like a tree.

"I'm fine thanks Lavinia, as good as can be expected really"
Back to top Go down
Leeann Snape
Slytherin 3rd Year
Slytherin 3rd Year
Leeann Snape

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 10:17 am

Leeann smiled and giggled. 'I use to do this kind of thing when I was a kid.' She said as she let out a sigh. 'Realy takes me back.'
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 10:18 am

Amy closed her eyes again. She had done this with her Grandfather and she'd rather not remember that. "Well, it's not something I do much anymore!"
Back to top Go down
Gryffindor 1st Year
Gryffindor 1st Year

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 10:20 am

Lavinia turned to the Slytherin girl. 'Is this before your father garrotted your mother? Yeah, I do get some of the gossip.'
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 10:21 am

Amy opened one eye, listening in. It seemed Lavinia did know more than she let on, maybe she'd just been digging for gossip. She listened intently, waiting for the girls reply.
Back to top Go down
Leeann Snape
Slytherin 3rd Year
Slytherin 3rd Year
Leeann Snape

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 10:24 am

Leeann sat up fast at Lavinia. 'That was uncalled for!' Leeann shouted in anger.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindor 1st Year
Gryffindor 1st Year

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 10:26 am

'You're very reactionary, aren't you? Do you ever respond calmly to anything anybody says?' Asked lavinia, completely undisturbed by, though a little disdainful of, the girl's lack of emotional control.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 10:27 am

Amy shook her head, some people just couldn't help themselves. She closed her eyes again, deciding to leave them to it, she wasn't bothered about getting involved.
Back to top Go down
Leeann Snape
Slytherin 3rd Year
Slytherin 3rd Year
Leeann Snape

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 10:30 am

Leeann narowed her eyes at Lavinia. 'Don't talk about my family, that is a secetive subject for me.' Leeann said rather irritated with her.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindor 1st Year
Gryffindor 1st Year

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 10:33 am

'Surely you mean a secret subject? Or a sensitive subject? The very first day I came here I realised how problematic it would be for a society of witches and wizards who never have any formal training in the language they profess to speak. Don't worry, I'm sure you can muddle along piecing things together like an amateur potioneer throwing a bunch of ingredients in a cauldron and hoping for the best.' Laughed Lavinia.
Back to top Go down
Leeann Snape
Slytherin 3rd Year
Slytherin 3rd Year
Leeann Snape

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 10:36 am

Leeann stood up. "Go to hell!' Leeann shouted before storming off.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindor 1st Year
Gryffindor 1st Year

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 10:38 am

'I wondered why they called her the third year Lilly no mates.' Laughed Lavinia. 'I see why.'
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 10:41 am

Amy opened both her eyes. "Well she only got irritated about your comments, she seemed quite nice otherwise. I don't think I'll judge on someone's nickname." She sat up. "Did you really have to continue with the subject when it clearly annoyed her?"
Back to top Go down
Gryffindor 1st Year
Gryffindor 1st Year

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 10:43 am

'If she'd been less inclined towards bolshiness, I'd have been more inclinded to kindness.' Answered Lavinia plainly. 'How is one to know what is and what is not all right? She cannot simply blow up at the world and expect the world to tolerate her anger problems.'
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 10:45 am

"Well you didn't have to anger her in the first place! Amy shrugged. "Anyhow, I guess I'll see her around, maybe a bit calmer." She pulled a jumper on as the wind became slightly stronger, sending a chill through the air.
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

Goodie Nuggets : 357

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 7:08 am

Harmony walked by the kids sitting by the lake, and was about to cast a bubble head charm on herself, when she realized she didn't have a wand. Silently she cussed out Apollo, and began walking to Diagon Ally to get one.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 8:13 am

Amy watched Harmony walk by. She hadn't spoken to her in a while and she had wondered if she'd been avoiding her for some reason. She shrugged off the thought. Harmony didn't look to happy, maybe she'd had things on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Emilia_B
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
Emilia_B

Goodie Nuggets : 548

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 8:19 am

Emilia sneered at the little gryffindor, who seemed to find it her business to tell everyone, people's family history. She slipped her wand out of her pocket and whispered 'mufulato' . She watched happily as Laviana lost the ability to speak.
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 8:38 am

Harmony walked past the students by the lake, and sat by the far edge. She dangled her feet in the water, and rested her head on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 8:40 am

Amy shook her head, why must people always irritate one another. She was fed up with this, she had other places to be. She stood up, nodding at the two girls, though unsure they'd actually notice her leave. She began to walk up to the castle, removing the band from her hair and letting it blow gently in the wind.

She stopped, noticing Harmony and walked up behind. "Hey. I don't think she'd been around lately." She nodded to the lake, indicating she was talking about the Squid.
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 8:45 am

Harmony turned her head to see Amy behind her. She smiled and nodded. "She's always here. Especially if you need to talk to her. She may not reply, but she listens well. But like I said, she's always here.. Which is better that what I can say about some people.."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 8:48 am

Amy took the smile as an invitation to sit, and dangled her feet into the water. "I can't imagine talking to an animal about anything serious, I prefer my own company for thinking."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lake role play location.
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next