Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The lake role play location.

Go down 
+12
RuinLafayette
Professor von Nettesheim
Sareph's Ghost
Tony Ryucha's ghost
Solei Goldsen
Harmony Blaze
Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh
Leeann Snape
Emilia_B
CarlyQuinn
Jonny Oliver
Amelia Sage Lawrence
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

The lake role play location. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 2:15 am

First topic message reminder :

"I've been better" She smiled.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

Goodie Nuggets : 814

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 10:01 pm

"Or... nevermind..." she mutters rolling over and propping her head up with her hand. 'No. I am not falling in love with Apollo,' Carly thinks over and over then adds, "I guess it is just... hormones..." The girl smiles slightly and asks, "Hey Apollo whats your favorite thing in the world?"
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 11:11 pm

Apollonius looked at Carly. She had been going to say something but reconsidered. 'My favourite thing? I'm not sure. I do love almonds, though; the scent of them is delicious and the road to heaven is paved with frangipane and cherry bakewells.'

He laughed at himself. 'What about you?'
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 11:24 pm

"Hmmm, probably just chocolate in general. It makes me happy. And, I'm sure you know this, but it releases the same chemical that is released," she hesitates for a moment, "when you love someone." Somehow she figured she should've just said her favorite form of chocolate, hot chocolate, but it was too late now.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 12:00 am

'So chocolate is the comfort of the love-sick and sweet-toothed alike?' Said Apollonius, smiling.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 12:41 am

"I suppose it is... But who really knows? That's just what muggles say about chocolate," she smiles. "I really like sunny days like this," she blurts out, "It's warm... with a slight breeze... perfect temperature for... Swimming!"
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 6:36 am

'Chocolate and swimming doesn't sound like a bad day to me.' Said Apollonius, laughing.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 7:01 am

"Then shouldn't we?" she grins, looking like a little kid for a moment. Pulling her knees up she puts her chin on her knees, "I could really go for a chocolate frog right now, though."
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 8:39 am

Apollonius reached into his bag and brought out a couple of chocolate frogs and said, smiling. 'Luckily I have just the thing.'
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 9:42 am

She looks at Apollo and takes one smiling, "Ooh! Thanks Apollo!" She takes a bite and asks, "So how about swimming? Are we just gonna... transfigure our clothes?"
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 9:55 am

'Sounds like a plan to me.' Said Apollonius, slipping into the water. 'Ah, it's cool but not too cool.'
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 10:10 am

She laughs and hurls herself in, screaming. Emerging from the water the girl pushes some wet hair from her face, "You're right. It's not cold but it isn't hot..." The girl pauses, searching for the right word. "It's warm!" she grins and floats on her back.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 11:36 am

'I'd never have done anything like this a year ago.' Said Apollonius. 'It's quite liberating to be so care-free. I am in your debt.'
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 12:35 pm

Blushing the slightest bit she turns upright, "It's nothing really..." She splashes towards him and grins. "So you haven't done anything like this at all?" she asks him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 11:40 pm

'No, nothing at all like this.' Said Apollonius simply. 'But I think now I've done it this time, I'll have to do it again.'
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 12:00 am

"Are you gonna tell Eric about any of this?" she questions him. "I don't want him to know about this," she says biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 4:50 am

'You don't want him to know that you like swimming in the lake?' Asked Apollonius. Then he winked. 'In any case, your secret is safe with me.'
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 5:30 am

"It's not exactly that," she mumbles, "Anyway, thanks Apollo!" She grins and gives him a hug.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 5:48 am

'Oh ho!' Said Apollonius in surprise and laughed. 'I should be this accommodating more often.'
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

Goodie Nuggets : 1548

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 5:59 am

He strolls down to the lake, sighing. He thought 'Damn Norwegian ridgebacks, even managed to eff up my face...' he was thinking about the long scar across his face, when he saw Carly and Apollo hugging. He tensed up for a minute, then said 'It's probs nothing...' and walked down to the dock and went into lotus position, meditating.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 6:26 am

Carly laughed, "It's nice... Swimming, I mean, and just talking with someone." She smiles and adds, "And having someone to eat chocolate frogs with." Turning around she sees Eric and waves, "Hi Eric!"
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 6:54 am

He waves back with a hand, not wanting to break his concentration completely. He tried to strengthen his Occlumency.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 7:30 am

'You're right, Carly... it's... nice.' He smiled. 'Hello Eric, fancy joining us? The water's probably not as cold as you're used to, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it anyway.'
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 7:32 am

She smiled and turned back to Apollo. "So... Do you have any idea what he's doing? Looks pretty concentrated. Intensely..." she said. Giving one of her huge grins she laughed, "Hey! Do you know what's intense? Campers! You know... cause they're in tents."
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 9:11 am

He sais loudly enough for them to hear ''Occlumency.'' and then ''I'll join you soon!''
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 8:35 am

She smiles, turning to look at Eric then back to Apollo. "So... what do you want to do while we wait for Eric?" she asks making two floating ice blocks, barely smaller than her hands. She puts her hands on both and pushes herself up into a handstand, "You know, I always wanted to be part of one of those muggle thingys... with the elephants and animals... Citruses? Mistrisses? Circuses!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lake role play location.   The lake role play location. - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lake role play location.
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next