Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

Great Hall

Go down 
+11
Eric_Sahaif
Professor von Nettesheim
RuinLafayette
Elad_DAvigdor
Aimee_Lords
Steven Frostings
Coco Blake
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Niisan
HadleyGoodstein
Sareph's Ghost
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Great Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 7:07 am

First topic message reminder :

I was starving, normally I'd go strait for the kitchens and avoid all of this social drama that seemed to always happen in the great hall but something urged me to stop doing what was habit of mine. I needed to step outside the box, open up to people and what not.

I felt naked standing here at the doorway, everything in me wanted to run and head back towards the kitchens. I rather liked the house elves. Kreatcher especially he was so cheerful and told some great stories. I sighed taking a step into the great hall trying my best not to show everyone how unsettled I was. I saw Jordan sitting at the slytherin table his eyes only on his food, completely ignoring the young girl who was throwing herself at him. I laughed wondering if I had ever done that.

I settled down at the Hufflepuff table, grabbing some bread and pumpkin juice. That was all I allowed myself to eat in front of people. My fellow Hufflepuffs watched me carefully, no doubt trying to remember if they had ever seen me eat here besides at the feasts. I averted my gaze instead looking over to the slytherin table.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Steven Frostings
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
Steven Frostings

Goodie Nuggets : 166

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 3:26 pm

-glares at the three of them-
1, the only beast in the room is you
2, my worst nightmare is a ugly troll and -looks at her- you look the same
3, that wand cost 14 galleons so you snap it and you'll have to buy me a new one
Back to top Go down
Professor von Nettesheim
Master of Potions
Master of Potions
Professor von Nettesheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1497

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 3:27 pm

'Ahem.' Came a quiet but dangerous voice. 'Why is it, Mr Frostings, whenever there is trouble in this castle you or one of your fellow Gryffindors are never far behind?'

He stepped between the students. He took Frosting's wand from D'Avigdor and handed it to him. 'You will apologise for your atrocious behaviour and your egregious transgression of school rules and you will count yourself lucky that I have not docked any points from Gryffindor!'
Back to top Go down
Steven Frostings
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
Steven Frostings

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 3:30 pm

-takes his wand and looks at the professor- I'm sorry sir but whenever there is trouble a gryffindor will always be around to stop the slytherin who is causing it
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 3:31 pm

I look at my uncle. 'I was having fun with that.' I say and I turn to glare at Steven my eyes dark almost black. 'You dare insult me again and I will make sure it will be the last thing you ever do. I am not vain I do however have a tendency to become annoyed when attacked verbally for no reason other then myself stand at for my family.'
Back to top Go down
Professor von Nettesheim
Master of Potions
Master of Potions
Professor von Nettesheim

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 3:31 pm

The professor looked disgusted with the student's lack of respect. 'You Gryffindors are all alike; sanctimonious and self-righteous. Apologise for causing this debacle or find yourself in detention.'
Back to top Go down
Coco Blake
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Coco Blake

Goodie Nuggets : 175

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 3:33 pm

she thinks cursing to herself she was a hufflepuff, a low life degrades little *Censor* in reality she sighed to her self
Back to top Go down
Professor von Nettesheim
Master of Potions
Master of Potions
Professor von Nettesheim

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 3:35 pm

'Is there something you wish to add, Miss Blake?' the professor asked the Hufflepuff.
Back to top Go down
Steven Frostings
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
Steven Frostings

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 3:35 pm

-looks at him- I will never apologies for something i never started -starts to walk away- looks like i'm in detention
Back to top Go down
Coco Blake
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Coco Blake

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 3:37 pm

"not at all" she gives a cute smile "I was just frusterated with my assinments is all."
Back to top Go down
Professor von Nettesheim
Master of Potions
Master of Potions
Professor von Nettesheim

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 3:38 pm

'You will stay where you are when I am talking to you!' Said the professor. 'Or I will dock points from your house and leave you to explain to your fellows why it is that their hard work is so quickly undone. I saw you start it with the rude manner in which you spoke to Master von Hohenheim and Miss Lords. You were rude.'
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

Goodie Nuggets : 758

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 3:38 pm

Ruin scoffed at the Gryffindor's behavior before shaking his head back and forth. "Can we use him as target practice?" he asks, grabbing an apple and taking a bite out of it.
Back to top Go down
Coco Blake
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Coco Blake

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 3:40 pm

'wow this guy ...' she thinks to herself looking at her paper
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 3:41 pm

Elad looked at the Gryffindor... Did he enjoy being so rude to people? "You are very fair, professor"
Back to top Go down
Steven Frostings
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
Steven Frostings

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 3:42 pm

-turns and looks at the professor- do what you like with the house points... i don't care
Back to top Go down
Coco Blake
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Coco Blake

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 3:43 pm

she stood up hoping no one would notice her get up and move some place else.
Back to top Go down
Professor von Nettesheim
Master of Potions
Master of Potions
Professor von Nettesheim

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 3:44 pm

'Very well.' Said the professor, disarming the student and catching his wand. 'I think I will have you in detention every night for a month. Until you have served your detention, I shall hold onto your wand and you will explain to your teachers why you cannot participate in the practical parts of your classes and that it is the result of your rudeness. I will deduct a number of house points from Gryffindor consistent with your offence.

'Should you want your wand back before the end of the month, you will apologise for your atrocious behaviour before a professor of this school and these students. Now leave.'
Back to top Go down
Steven Frostings
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
Steven Frostings

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 3:47 pm

-looks at them all- although this gathering was very unpleasent i will have to go -walks away- I need to go somewhere less slythrin inhabited
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 3:48 pm

Apollonius leaned in to whisper to Steven. 'A whole month to fire spells at you unarmed. This will be delicious... of course... you could always have spoken politely to me.'

Then, speaking so that everybody could hear, he said 'It is regrettable that you have to be so intransigent.' For all the world to see he was the paragon of sincerity.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 3:50 pm

"You know Steven, if you weren't so insufferable and rude, there wouldn't be any issues." Ruin stated, taking another bite of his apple.
Back to top Go down
Steven Frostings
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
Steven Frostings

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 3:52 pm

-ignores the slytherins and leave while muttering insulting words-
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 3:53 pm

'I'm sorry you had to witness that, Ruin. His petulance rivals that of the most spoilt child, no?' Apollo noticed again how he was picking up Elad's mannerisms. He shuddered to himself and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Coco Blake
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Coco Blake

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 3:54 pm

she walks over to the slytherins "may i ask what just happened?" she speaks softly wile looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 3:56 pm

'Oh, hello.' Said Apollonius, turning to the Hufflepuff girl he'd seen around a little. 'That was an awful scene of bigotry, wasn't it? I approached him trying to be friendly but he couldn't see past the colour of my tie... he doesn't like Slytherins.'

Apollonius continued, sounding disappointed and unhappy. 'Some people think it's all right to hate Slytherins just for being in Slytherin, but I'm thankful to say it is a minority opinion.'
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 3:57 pm

I watch it all play out.

'Who does he think he is? I have a good mind to curse him into next term.' I turn to my cousin a hint of a smile on my face. 'Peharps you can have a chat with him. Or Elad. We would not wish for myself to do that. We all know how little control I can have sometimes and how I only beleive in doing things... Less restrained then yourselves.' I say knowing they will think back to the muggle and how I refuse to participate in anything I see as below my skill level.
Back to top Go down
RuinLafayette
Unmitigated Turncoat
Unmitigated Turncoat
RuinLafayette

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 3:57 pm

Ruin shakes his head. "It's no problem. Quite funny actually." he states, "I always love it when a Gryffindor is scrutinized. Makes me feel all tingly." he says with in jovial tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Hall
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Role Play :: Archives. :: February- May 1st archives. :: Old hogwarts posts..-
Jump to: