Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The Library Location

Go down 
+13
Solei Goldsen
Hope_Mayes
Headmistress Lexi
Jonny Oliver
CarlyQuinn
Shaloona_Black
Sareph's Ghost
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Elad_DAvigdor
Aimee_Lords
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh
Amelia Sage Lawrence
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

The Library Location - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 11:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Amy walked in and dumped her huge pile of books on the table. She sat down and pushed he hair behind her ears, before picking up the book on top of the pile.

She'd always wanted to do well at muggle school and Hogwarts was no different. Homework always in on time and done to the best of her ability. Her mum was proud of the grades, it made her take notice.

She started to scan the pages, looking for the page she needed. She found it, thumbed and battered from years of use and started to read.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

Goodie Nuggets : 1548

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 9:51 pm

''Thanks. Let's see, these look pretty deep. Vulnera Sanentur....'' He repeated the spell many times, waving his wand over Jonny. When he was done he said ''Had to learn that one back at Durmstrang, had to step in as healer a couple of times.''
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

Goodie Nuggets : 1194

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 1:39 am

he got fully healed "thanks eric, I guess you felt my pain?" he said and grinned

OOC: Carly aint Jonny your friend too?? Razz
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

Goodie Nuggets : 814

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 6:27 am

She shrugs at Eric, "I've never been good at healing..." She thinks for a moment, "You don't need to be able to heal people to be an auror do you?" She looks at them both, "Just thank God you got out of there when you did." She catches Eric's eye for a moment then pushes Jonny back down. "Hey Jonny, you might have a bruised rib or two... why don't you take a nap?" she says smiling sweetly in her convincing voice filled with just enough worry. (OoC: yeah but she was 'choking on the words' and didn't get it out... I should write a book with all my emotional... ness... XD)
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 6:42 am

''You should, if you don't remember, sleep is a good way of restoring broken bones. And I think so, healing is essential at the battlefield.'' He grinned and pushed Jonnys head back down at the pillows, then nodded to Carly.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 6:46 am

"I anint goin' nowhere" he grinned "I feel free, young, and new!"
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 6:49 am

"nope I wont!" he said and sat up again

Last edited by Jonny Oliver on Wed 28 Mar 2012, 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 6:56 am

''Then go get a skele-gro potion from the nurse...'' He stood up, and pulled Jonny with him and pushed him towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 6:57 am

"I aint leavin"
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 7:08 am

She rolls her eyes, "Eric, maybe you should just drop him off at the Gryffindor common room..." She summons the books she was reading and her bag, packing it up. "We could just tie him up and leave him in a corner though," she laughs jokingly. "You really should just get some sleep. Sleeping is better than a bottle of Skele-grow any day," she adds toward Jonny.
Back to top Go down
Professor von Nettesheim
Master of Potions
Master of Potions
Professor von Nettesheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1497

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 7:08 am

'Has something broken something?' Said the professor calmly as he appeared from nowhere by the students.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 7:09 am

"I aint leavin my best friends" he began to get mad.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 7:22 am

''He fell of his broom, professor, and broke two ribs. We can'tget him to sleep.'' He nodded at the professor.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 7:32 am

"He didn't just fall off his broom! He got hit by a bloody bludger!" she half screams at Eric, just to give Jonny enough to believe she wasn't dating Eric. "But I did get an awful lot of sleep," she adds quietly.
Back to top Go down
Professor von Nettesheim
Master of Potions
Master of Potions
Professor von Nettesheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1497

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 7:36 am

'Well of course you won't get him to sleep with broken ribs!' Said the professor. 'And how foolish to try!'

The professor waved his wand at the young Gryffindor and knitted his fractured bones back together. 'You will be tender in that area for a day or so despite the bones being mended. Take it easy and you'll be fine.'
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 7:44 am

She takes Jonny's wrist then pulls gently, "You've got to get to the common room, rest up. Now where is the common room?" She smirks, "I heard it's behind a picture of Salazar Slytherin's mom." She says with strong sarcasm quietly to Jonny.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 7:44 am

"Thanks professor" he grinned to him "and eric remember you cant hide your feelings from me... you should remember that spell back at durmstrang..." he half laughed

Last edited by Jonny Oliver on Wed 28 Mar 2012, 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 7:54 am

''What's that supposed to mean?''
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 7:55 am

(OoC: what the hell? Eric can't hide his feelings for Jonny? Erm... this is becoming a right woolly convention XD. Just no Razz)
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 8:12 am

"dont you remember the spell they casted at us so we can feel eachothers emotions" he grinned
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 8:19 am

(OoC: Lol, that's a gay little spell right there, but I'm going to assume you meant "can't hide your feelings from me" lol... that has much less innuendo Razz)
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 8:21 am

She facepalms and mutters, "Why me? Why do I always have the weird friend..."
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 8:30 am

"weird friend?" he raises an eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 8:30 am

It appeared Apollonius had picked an opportune moment to enter the library. 'That, Carly, is because Hogwarts is full of weirdos. If there were one normal person here, he'd strenuously deny the accusation.' Said Apollonius, laughing.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 8:37 am

"I suppose that"s just what happens when you get a nice blow to the head," she laughs. She waves her wand, when she notices the pillows still on the floor, making them disappear. "Or maybe that's just what happens when your mind gets jumbled with another insane wizard," she adds giving Eric one of her eerily, uncomfortable stares.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 5:02 pm

''What? Insane? Me?'' He feigned insult, placing his hand on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Library Location
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next