Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The Library Location

Go down 
+13
Solei Goldsen
Hope_Mayes
Headmistress Lexi
Jonny Oliver
CarlyQuinn
Shaloona_Black
Sareph's Ghost
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Elad_DAvigdor
Aimee_Lords
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh
Amelia Sage Lawrence
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

The Library Location - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 11:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Amy walked in and dumped her huge pile of books on the table. She sat down and pushed he hair behind her ears, before picking up the book on top of the pile.

She'd always wanted to do well at muggle school and Hogwarts was no different. Homework always in on time and done to the best of her ability. Her mum was proud of the grades, it made her take notice.

She started to scan the pages, looking for the page she needed. She found it, thumbed and battered from years of use and started to read.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

Goodie Nuggets : 220

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 2:04 pm

Smiles"Yeah , see you there." Pulls out wand touching his bag repairing it shoving his books into it.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 2:07 pm

She smiled at him and waved as she left, bag slung over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Elad_DAvigdor
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Elad_DAvigdor

Goodie Nuggets : 533

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 12:34 am

Elad eyed the hufflepuff talking to Amy, that nice girl he'd met down by the lake. 'I could set you up with a date if you'd be willing. We have a friend who will also be going on her own. Maybe you could... go on your own together' he trailed off with a suggestive smile.
Back to top Go down
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 7:11 am

Leaves the dance feeling rather lonely stops off to change his robes .Enters the library grabbing a book of the shelf walks over to a small table in the corner dropping into a chair and reading.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 12:12 pm

Amy walked in slowly, enjoying the smell of books. The outdoors was great but in here was everything she could possibly ever want to know. She waved at Dylan as she came in, then walked over to the bookcases, starting to sort through a pile, looking for a charms book.
Back to top Go down
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 12:26 pm

Smiles brightly at Amy waving friendly. Looking back down at the table trying to control his smiling feeling somewhat dumb for acting this way
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 9:43 pm

She find her book and turns it over in her hands, perfect. She walked over to the table where Dylan was sitting. "Mind if I sit with you?" She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 11:27 pm

Smiles "No not at all" pulls out the seat for her "More than welcome to sit here"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 11:35 pm

She sat down and smiled at him. "Thanks for the dance last night, you're a good dancer". She pointed at his books. "What you reading then?"
Back to top Go down
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 11:46 pm

"Your more than welcome I had a very lovely time" turns book around "Its a muggle book actually 'The house of the seven Gables'" smiles brightly at you.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 11:49 pm

He was smiling, he'd seemed upset when I came in but it looks like he'd cheered up!

"I haven't heard of that one, but i've read quite a few muggle books" She smiled, "Whats it about?"
Back to top Go down
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 11:54 pm

"Its about a muggle who accuses another man of witchcraftand has the man killed only to get his land" looks at you happily
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 11:57 pm

"Muggles, they really have no idea we actually exist!" She smiled slightly. "Is it based on a real story?"
Back to top Go down
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 3:18 am

"Not that I know of but I haven't looked it up in famous witches and wizards " closes book softly"How was the dance for you?"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 3:21 am

She smiled "It was good, much better than last years. I enjoyed the dancing, and I managed not to step on anyone's toes!"
Back to top Go down
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 3:31 am

"That's great I'm glad you had a good time." smiles "What all happen at the ball I left after we finished our dance"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 3:34 am

"Well, I danced with Sapreh for a bit, then we left. We were down at the lake and Lav ran down saying Elad and Apollonius had been kissing!" She smiled. "That was the biggest gossip of the evening."

Why did he leave so soon?
Back to top Go down
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 5:14 am

Smiles"wow that is something"[i]He was happy she had a good time ,but still couldn't help feel a twig of jealously ,but fought it off with a smile
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 5:17 am

"Yep" She smiled. "I think it's quite cute! It could be hard for Appolonius though, if his parents found out."
Back to top Go down
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 7:07 am

Smiles"Well I'm very happy for them and I hope they don't find out" touches her hand lightly.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 8:57 am

"Uh yeh" She said noticing the touch. "Appolonius seems nice, I wouldn't want him in trouble."

Was the touch just an accident or had he meant it? What was he doing?
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 3:37 pm

'Nice? I'm sorry Amy, but you've been woefully misinformed.' Said Apollonius, laughing. It seemed he shocked them; they appeared not to have known he was in the library.

'I must say, I caught more of your conversation than that horrid accusation—' (he laughed again) '—and I should say I always thought he was muggle-born, but I was in error: he's as pureblood as I am. My parents would be fine with it... disappointingly' He finished with another smile.

I seem nice? This place gets stranger and stranger every day! He thought.

He leaned in towards Amy, whispering in that way in which people whisper when they intend everybody to hear. 'I don't know if you've noticed, Amy, but he has what the French might call "les hots pour toi"'
Back to top Go down
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 4:39 pm

Startled by the sudden surprise from Apollonius he knocks down his belongings. Not noticing his mind was wondering if he saw him touch Amy and wondering what he whispered to her. Final working again he spoke " Nice to see you here Apollonius"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 11:01 pm

I pulled away from the two of them. How had I been so stupid, Appolonius was right. I could see it now. I blushed, but what had me meant about not being nice. I turned to him.
"I apologise for assuming something of your character without first consulting you. It seems you did not like my deduction and in future I shall be happy to keep it to myself."
I leaned down to pick up some of Dylans belongings from the floor and put them back on the table.
Back to top Go down
DylanL.Rhodehamel
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
DylanL.Rhodehamel

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 11:26 pm

Looking down "Thank you Amy" stars putting his bag right deep in thought wondering if she knew what he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library Location   The Library Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Library Location
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next