Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

Courtyard beneath the clocktower

Go down 
+9
CarlyQuinn
Jonny Oliver
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Adelle Petrona
SecretSnow's Ghost
Aimee_Lords
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh
Rob_Gerrard
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob_Gerrard
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Rob_Gerrard

Goodie Nuggets : 12

Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 10:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

I sit on a bench, watching a butterfly flit to and fro, contemplating about Hogwarts, and how everything was better here, even the sunshine seemed brighter. Maybe it was the magic that did it, but at that moment I was just watching the butterfly
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 4:39 am

'Excellent.' Said Apollonius as the unbreakable vow was activated.

'Here you go.' He said as he removed her restraints and handed her the wand.

(OoC: Since none of you have the ability to see into the past, no reacting to or IC knowledge of what's been and gone Razz)
Back to top Go down
Adelle Petrona
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Adelle Petrona

Goodie Nuggets : 98

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 6:12 am

She took it without a word and left.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

Goodie Nuggets : 1194

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 8:45 am

Jonny went into the courtyard and sat down on a bench thinking of amy and carly
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

Goodie Nuggets : 814

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 9:21 am

She walks out and smiles, "You've taken my advice, feel any better?" She sits down next to him. She half focuses on tying and untying knots in her small piece of rope, her other half focusing on Jonny. It was them alone in the courtyard, as just friends.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 9:26 am

"Half okay half not, got this big question in my head wich side" He looks at her, he looks in her green eyes and get lost in love. He tries to hide his feelings, but it is too hard he just cant take it. "Wich side to take?" he asked her "Expecto patronum" his patronus charm the lion flied around the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 10:02 am

She seems completely confused her hands frozen. "What do you mean which side?" she wonders more to herself than him. She looks at him and notices his face. 'What do I do? she thinks. I like them both. Eric and Jonny, but...' "Ugh! why is this so confusing!" she bursts out.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 10:24 am

Amy walked past and smiled at the two of them, but carried on not wanting to interrupt. She sat on a bench in a corner, pulling out a book and reading.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 7:40 am

he saw amy walk past, she looked troubled but it seemed that she wanted to be alone, "what is so confusing?" he asks Carly
"You can tell me everything" he smiled to her
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 7:56 am

She watches Amy walk by and thinks for a moment wondering if the relief of stress would be worth telling him. She decides and starts talking rather loudly in a hurried voice, "It's a love trangle! Or square if you include me... Cause my ex was talking about getting back together this summer but I know that wouldn't work and then you and then..." she quiets down a little and takes a breath, "Eric." She looks at Jonny, about to break, "You understand don't you? The pressure? Confusion? Anything?"
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 8:02 am

"Yes I understand all, and I think you should follow your hea... follow your heart" he said and allmost let a tair, but he had not cried in public in years so he hold it in him self. "Do what you feel is the best, either me who think I love you, or Eric who just broke up with amy or you can pick your ex." he said with a shaking voice and puppy eyes.
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 8:33 am

She shakes her head, "I know I don't wanna get back together with him, being friends is enough for me." She quiets down for a few moments before continuing, "I don't want to hurt anyone... but in this situation someone's going to get crushed." She sighs, hoping he'll understand and stay friends, "Would you be ok if... I went out with Eric?"
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 9:19 am

Jonny could not take it anymore Eric was his best friend but he loved Carly. He ran into the common room and went to bed
Back to top Go down
CarlyQuinn
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
CarlyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 9:51 am

She watches him leave and swears loudly. She lets the hurt sink in. "Looks like I'm the one that got crushed," she whispers to herself.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 10:06 am

Amy watched it all in silence. She'd known it was too good to hope someone else would like her for who she was. She felt sorry for Jonny though, he clearly loved Carly.
Back to top Go down
Katie
Admin
Admin
Katie

Goodie Nuggets : 302

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 1:23 am

(You guys do realise there's a dead body in the courtyard don't you?)
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsrp.forumotion.co.uk
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 1:28 am

Ooc: noooooo I didnt Wink We'll just say its hidden and we can find it
Back to top Go down
Jonny Oliver
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Jonny Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 1:29 am

OOC: no who is that?
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 1:31 am

Amy shut her book and stood up, pulling her hair into a ponytail. She began to walk back into the castle but tripped over something and fell onto the cobbles. She looked at it and let out a screech as she saw the body.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 1:38 am

Amy pushed Serenity's body away from her and looked as if she was about to throw up. She ran into the castle to look for a teacher.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 1:40 am

I walk out, humming a song and see Amy on the floor. I walk over to her slightly concerned and look next to her. I stop stiffening as I see the body. 'B-But she's already ben found... Her sister...' I frown, at a lose for words, wondering how much her sister could know.
Back to top Go down
Aimee_Lords
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aimee_Lords

Goodie Nuggets : 937

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 1:43 am

I see Amy run off and decide to follow, heading somewhere secret. Somewhere I could be alone.
Back to top Go down
Professor von Nettesheim
Master of Potions
Master of Potions
Professor von Nettesheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1497

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 2:05 am

The professor ran up to the body of the girl on floor and, though it was obvious for all to see that she was now beyond help, he knelt by her side and checked her for signs of life. It was as he had suspected: the body of the young Miss Blaze was beyond the power of any spell or potion.

He whistled and a large black owl flew to him from the owlery. He took a roll of parchment from his pocket and wrote a note:

'Dear Minister for Magic,

'It is with deepest regret that I must inform you of the loss of one of our students. Miss Serenity Blaze, a sixth year student late of the House of Godric Gryffindor, was found dead in the grounds of Hogwarts.

'My preliminary observations reveal trauma wounds consistent with having fallen backwards to the ground. The cause of such a fall is not apparent, but I do not suspect foul-play. In any case, I would invite the Minister for Magic and the Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement to send such representatives and investigators as in their opinion necessary or suitable.

'The Minister should be informed that the family will be notified by a representative of Hogwarts with all due haste and discretion.

'Yours in deepest regret,
'Professor Adalwyn Agrippa von Nettesheim, Order of Merlin, Second Class, Potions Master'

The professor looked at the body for a moment, deciding how best to proceed. He cordoned off the area with ropes he summoned from the end of his wand and cast a strong disillusionment charm on the body to prevent students seeing what they should not have to see.
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

Goodie Nuggets : 357

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 2:58 am

OOC: I, as the pervious Serenity, am offended.
Back to top Go down
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Apollonius von Hohenheim

Goodie Nuggets : 1777

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 6:45 am

(OoC: the dead take no offence Razz)
Back to top Go down
Harmony Blaze
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Harmony Blaze

Goodie Nuggets : 357

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 7:16 am

OOC: I am still alive!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard beneath the clocktower   Courtyard beneath the clocktower - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Courtyard beneath the clocktower
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Role Play :: Archives. :: February- May 1st archives. :: Old hogwarts posts..-
Jump to: