Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.

Go down 
+4
Apollonius von Hohenheim
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Lavinia-Featherstonehaugh
HadleyGoodstein
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HadleyGoodstein
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
HadleyGoodstein

Goodie Nuggets : 143

Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 6:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Hadley paced around on the third floor, she knew that she should study but the laziness took over and she ended up walking around.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

PostSubject: Re: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 4:09 am

Amy nodded and smiled. "Aashli, meet Jonny, Appolonius and Emilia."
Back to top Go down
Aashli Roehr
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Aashli Roehr

Goodie Nuggets : 117

PostSubject: Re: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 4:17 am

"Oh. Hello." Aashli smiles a little bit. "It's really nice to meet you all. I'm new here."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/XAshleyAdversityX
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 4:25 am

Amy sat on a beanbag in the corner, waiting for the others to say hello.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 4:28 am

Ooc: Move into the other post!
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 8:53 am

Amy walked in from the lake, rubbing the wounds round her wrists. She would heal them later, it wouldn't be too hard. She thought about everything, it was alot.
Back to top Go down
Leeann Snape
Slytherin 3rd Year
Slytherin 3rd Year
Leeann Snape

Goodie Nuggets : 164

PostSubject: Re: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 9:10 am

Leeann saw Amelia rubbing her writst in pain and walked over to see if every thing was alright. She sat down next to her. 'Amelia, are you ok?' She asked.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 9:26 am

Amy looked at the girl, her face expressionless. "I will be fine, it shan't take long to solve."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.   Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halls and Corridors all around Hogwarts.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2