Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Welcome to Hogwarts RP.
If you haven't already, click on sign up and join in with adventure that is Hogwarts RP.
Love from the headmistress,
Katie.
Hogwarts Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Role Play

A role play for anyone who loves Harry Potter as much as we do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important role play news.
Please read the updated rules list. I will only tolerate users breaking them a little longer. Everyone has had enough time to read them, so please make sure you do and you follow them. Check out the student year advancement post. Your character will need to have done all the things on their years list to advance a year for next term. New role play locations will be added by staff tomorrow. Oliver and katie.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nara Rosier
The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Hailee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 3:27 am

» Hogwarts Alive
The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:42 pm

» Potter's Army
The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

» Spring Fling, Hello? (OoC)
The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Sat 26 May 2012, 11:49 am

» Application thread.
The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Thu 10 May 2012, 3:43 am

» THE BEGINNING OF THE END •
The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 3:38 pm

» Role play development C1.
The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby CarlyQuinn Wed 09 May 2012, 9:46 am

» Student advancement forms.
The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon 07 May 2012, 2:26 am

» This is a test thread.
The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Sun 06 May 2012, 3:04 am

The Hunger Games RPG is a free, text based mmorpg based on the bestselling series; The Hunger Games.

The forbidden forest.

Go down 
+7
Professor von Nettesheim
CarlyQuinn
Jonny Oliver
Dorothee Traigyen
Eric_Sahaif
Amelia Sage Lawrence
HadleyGoodstein
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
HadleyGoodstein
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
HadleyGoodstein

Goodie Nuggets : 143

The forbidden forest. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 7:48 am

First topic message reminder :

There's something special with this place, Hadley thought as she sneaked into the big forest. Once she'd seen a centaur hiding in the shadows and today she hoped she'd see another one. Or maybe something else. A meadow filled with all sorts of flowers was only a few meters away, the perfect place to sit down at. Said and done Hadley sat down in the meadow leaning her back against a big tree.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

Goodie Nuggets : 2446

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 11:11 am

I smiled at him. "I love flying, so why not!"
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

Goodie Nuggets : 1548

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 11:14 am

''Alright, where do you want to go?'' He changed back just after asking, standing ready.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 11:17 am

"Wherever's best for flying." I smiled as i bowed before climbing on. "But best keep away from the castle."
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 11:24 am

He growled, a soft sound. Then he trotted over to the end of the clearing and started running. After some running, he took flight. The soared over the forest, and over the lake. They took a round over the lake, then back to the forest, soaring. He could hear A scream in delight over the wind and growled back in response. They just soared for a while, then he took a steep dive down to the clearing again, Amy screaming like she was dying. He landed with a sound thud.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 11:27 am

I was out of breath but grinning from ear to ear. I jumped down off his back and took a step back. "That was amazing, thankyou. I mean, i thought I could fly!" I sat down on the ground under a tree and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 11:29 am

He changed back, grinning as well. ''You can't get anywhere with those flimsy wings!'' He laughed at that, poking her in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 11:32 am

"Hey!" I said, poking him back. "I can do amazing tricks, I quite like my hiding ability too!"
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 11:34 am

''Well, you sit there, on a branch, spying on someone. Then there comes a gust of wind and awaaay you go!'' He took her hand and made a movement like a movement like a rainbow with it.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 11:37 am

"I don't fly well in wind, you're right" I said, feeling his hand warm in mine. "But if I ever had an interest in gossip I'd have a very good eavesdropping technique."
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 11:39 am

''Pssht, can't ever imagine you being interested in that kind of stuff! You're smarter than that, aren't you? Anyhow, let's fly!'' He stuck out his arms and ran around in the clearing, still not letting go of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 11:41 am

I grinned and was dragged along."Smart? Maybe!" "This is gonna have to be an awesome flight to beat the first one!"
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 11:42 am

''It will certainly be more down to earth than the other that's for sure!'' He wiggled his eyebrows at her while running around.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 11:45 am

"Seeing as we haven't taken off yet I would assume so!" He was pulling me along and I was grinning, worrying about nothing.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 11:47 am

''Oh shut up you, I could actually make us fly one way you know! Apparation doesen't necessarily mean going to one place instantily!'' He grinned at her, but kept running.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 11:48 am

"No thanks!" I pulled a face. "Apparation makes me queasy, I try and avoid it as much as possible."
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 11:50 am

''Thought so, so this is the way we will fly one way or another!'' He kept running, laughing with his hand in Amy's.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 11:51 am

I laughed, "You're crazy, you know that right? Not that that's bad at all." I held onto his hand slightly tighter.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 11:54 am

''Madness has a place in all of us!'' He faked a mad tone, his voice going up and down randomly. He noticed Amy aqueezeng a bit tighter, so he did the same. It was nice, he thought. He kept running, even though he started breathing somewhat more heavy now.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 11:55 am

"Agreed" I smiled, "Where exactly are we flying to?" I noticed him holding tighter,it felt nice.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 12:00 pm

''Rabznukl, Albania! I've heard the fried sugarcanes there are quite amazing!'' He held the mad tone, gesturing with the hand that wasn't in Amy's.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 12:03 pm

"You expect me to fly to Albania, with you?" I looked at him, enquiring as we ran. "For the sugarcane?"
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 12:05 pm

''Why, do you not want to go? I am sure it will exceed excpectations!'' He kept the tone, even though he now had a hard time not cracking up, so he kept running to press it down.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 12:08 pm

"How do you know what my expectations are?" I grinned, wondering how much longer I could run for and how deep in the forest we were.
Back to top Go down
Eric_Sahaif
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Eric_Sahaif

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 12:11 pm

''Oh, I don't know your excpectations for sugarcanes! Are they hi-i-i- Okay, I can't do this anymooore!'' He cracked up, and fell over, dragging Amy with him down.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Sage Lawrence
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Amelia Sage Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 12:14 pm

I fell down to the ground with him, grinning."My expectations of sugar cane are sweet!" I poked him in the side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The forbidden forest.   The forbidden forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The forbidden forest.
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Role Play :: Archives. :: February- May 1st archives. :: Old hogwarts posts..-
Jump to: